Hey Sup Forums I fucked a vegetable last night and now I just feel weird. Any of you ever fucked a vegetable?

Hey Sup Forums I fucked a vegetable last night and now I just feel weird. Any of you ever fucked a vegetable?
Pic semi related

Zucchini or cucumber?

I've fucked a microwaved watermelon, if that's close enough.

I want to find a beautiful girl and give her a lobotomy using a drill and hot water.

How do you even get in this situation?

Did you?? how was it?? and why??

>work in a hospital
>find a 11/10 in permanent coma
>cum with the force of a billion suns

I am so into this idea fucking a vegetable would be amazing imagine the untapped pussy. Tight, unshaven, untouched cunt just for you and the more she fights the more she tenses the better it feels. she couldn't stop you if she wanted to

how is this different from regular rape?

Imagine that, a fruit fucking a vegetable.

Your dad made the exact same post 9 months before you were born.

pussy is pussy

I worked ina hospital where they kept a few coma patients, younger patients, they once brought in a 11 year old girl i fondled her a few times and finger fucked her pussy..in one instance while i was finger fucking her , she twitched....lol..ran out of the ward..she did wake up like 8 weeks later..

if she's in a coma it might give her a nice dream :)

Did u fuck this if not post pics of the fucked one and how?

OP will be the one arrested for sexual abuse of vegies we read about in the news

guys i need to temp take over thread. I have to shit.

probaly tight pussy huh?BUT i can imagine that her pussy and asshole must be so fucken dirty and stinky...like smegma buildup in her pussy for days....as she doesn't really clean herself obviously and the staff does it probaly doesn't do a good job of it.

with his meat

>raped*

She cant tell anyone what happened so the rules dont apply

I knew a ward boy (who was gay) who was looking after this boy in a hospital probably 12/13 who was hurt in a road accident and was in a coma for days..the hospital did not know he was gay and his job was to clean some of the patients...he came across the boy for hte first time and when he took his pants off, that kid was hung, he took a pic of the boy's junk and kept it in his phone....

he told us he used to blow the kid for a few days as well (obviously nothing happened cause the kid was not getting an erection due to his head injury), but one day after like 2 weeks since he was brought in, while he was sucking him off, he started having an erection, he realized what was happening and again he took a pic then got a towel and wiped off the boys dick, put his pants back on and went to call a nurse acting shocked saying when he came into the room, he saw the boy had an erection..the doctors looked into it and the boy woke up the next day...haha, he used to tell us that he woke the boy up by sucking him off everyday...he showed us the pics..and no i won't share lol

don't worry user, I fucked a couple of torsos, they are mobile though can breathe on their own

I've fucked a banana before.

>not using your pencil-thin benis.
>mfw not utilizing nature's tools.

I did it too.
She would have been a solid 8/10, maybe 8.5 but due to muscular sclerosys now she move just her face, her right arm and Three fingers of her right hand.
She joke about her being the ultimate "realdoll"... Sex was nothing special tho, sadly.

was her pussy tight...what about hygine..seeinig as she was crippled.

you gotta have a fetish for it for it to be the ultimate

Well that depends on who 's taking care of the "doll".
That girl I was talking about before was stinking the first time, but the second time was pretty much clean; I think she told her assistant to clean the saddle that day, since she knew was going to get mounted.

Yeah... Plus, ya know, the catheter getting in the way must be a total turn on.

this fucking idiot thinks that being tight is related to being a virgin

>forever12

Tight as any "unused" pussy.
Get a faithful girlfriend, go to work 6 months away and then come back, you'll tell me if I'm wrong.
(The faithful thing is essential, otherwise you might get an experience like throwing a sausage in a theater.)

You know a 12yr old that ISN'T tight? I mean, if you do, could give me her number? The 13yr old down the hall keeps saying I'm too wide, and it hurts.

man ur edgy

So edgy user, I could cut steel beams with your post

>throwing a sausage in a theater
Can confirm. I did some prevailing wage work up by the Canadian border once, for about 3 months. I came home, and her pussy was like a Tee Ball player taking warmup swings in the Holland Tunnel

that must b real funny with your colleagues

I'd tap that, fa sho!!!!

Trumptards

Not really. I'm a site foreman for a roofing firm. Most of my co-workers don't talk to me cus I'm "The Boss" And the ones that do, think that kissing my ass will get them somewhere. It won't.

Shit, suddenly I miss being just another grunt.