The white man is pork and pork is the white man...

The white man is pork and pork is the white man. If you spell white man backwards it spells pork and if you spell pork backwards it spells white man. If you can't see that you're brainwashed

>white people hate thread

Fuck off cumskin

Spotted a nigger. Have a bread.

Fuck off

Fuck off Mr. Goldstein, there won't be Race wars. No matter how hard you jews try

No race war just letting you know how it is

Blacks are less developed, not blaming you but the average black IQ just lies below the average white IQ. It would be great if you would stop making babies all the time and just get educated.

No race war? BAHAHAHA! Whitey is so cray. Here in mexico we've been sending weapons to Mexican death squads north of the boarder sense 2004. We've cleared out l.a of the blacks, have been making a fuck ton of money hooking honky on our meth and have training camps in Iraq and Afghanistan. Let alone all the home boys who've been military trained in the u.s. marines and all the ex zeta generals who are up north calling all the shots. HAHAHA oh man whitey is so fucking entitled to a safe future they have no idea whats about to pop off in their own back yard. You guys were sold down the river a long ass time ago by your rich white honky grandpas in the 80's. Face facts we've won the war on drugs and in 3 years were going to collect all the debts your parents racked up. Say all your racist meme shit you want little Timmy but remember we have training, we have unlimited funds, and we have a hatred for your kind that is unfathomable.

well done brother

Brother? How could he be brother if you won't even pay higher taxes to put your brothers kids through school or insure they have health care? More like good job guy who I give no fucks about.

sorry i guess im just a dumb person with no reason to live well done brother

well done brother at least they good at one thing

Please, kill your self bitch boy.

wtf how do you know

really ???

Fuck your thread op
and fuck niggers

how do you know

why

So he stands on their backs but his wife lays on hers when there fucking the living shit out of her when he's not around. That is some fucked up kinky shit but eh white people am I right?

well done brother

SNOWFLAKE POWER

Fuck small dick cockolds.

Not quite my dear friend not quite but nice try :)

>If you spell xyz backwards it spells zyx and if you spell zyx backwards it spells white xyz

No way, niggers are learning basic logic! Still can't spell, but that's a huge step for them isn't it

did you hear that from your sister ...or mother they didn't seem to mind when they where gagging on a white cock

Not quite but we all know white women love to lie, cheat, and use white bois money on black cock sized dildos. So very quite my small dicked brother.

Niggers will always be a sub species, deep down you know it's true my little shit skin friend, just a matter if your willing to admit it yet

humm i tend to disagree with you on this matter but that is the joy of life .. maybe one day you will meet a woman who's life revolves around more then sex or fucking

Kek full house you got there, also nice b8. Almost as good as the I've killed 300 men pasta. Have a wonderful day!

kek

I think a large part of that is due to the fact they often time have less access to educarion. Those African exchange kids or whatever they are in schools who get the same education and are serious about learning often time outperform even the asian kids. They get really smart at times.

Ha, I don't know what's worse, africa, or black American culture. Either way seems like these two groups can't get it together. If your white just don't live in california, the middle east, and Africa and you're golden. Places no person of any race would want to live in anyway
Black culture is shit and everyone knows it. 2/10 op for getting me to drunk reply a troll. Have fun being bored everyone

Nope I'm a white girl and while I was fucking a huge black dick your mom high fived me as she screamed "my sons father is so limp and beta I make him kiss me after I suck on big black cock!" Women have to problem fucking for pleasure so we do. White men fuck to prove a point and that point is that there cocks don't suck but they do so have fun knowing who ever you end up with secretly wants a bigger cock than yours. Pro tip doesn't just want but gets bigger cock than yours. We just date white boys to get a free meal.

is that why most blacks are migrating away from this magnificent place

Why are niggers so clever? Ummmmmmm

Its funny cause trump is 100% going to cut welfair killing 80% of the lazy niggers

humm well you go girl and i hope you get what you desire in life ..one thing is for sure you will never know the true meaning of love if that is what your after

FACT

>krop
>crap

it checks out

They can also buy food and clothing as well.

no self respecting white male would touch you with a 12 ft barge pole

old white guy is racist, news at 11

Lmao.

>unlimited funds.

Google Mexico, learn what a dusty toilet the country is, it's lack of infrastructure, and epidemic poverty. Your army is super scary too!! After you get some info, come back here to apologize for your terrible b8 Herschel.

Did you see 'The Ron Clark Story'? It's all about black culture. You won't be accepted if you study. It's not "cool" in black culture. This is mostly the case in suburbs and ghetto's I have to admit but that's also where most of the black population lives. If them niggers just taught their children to not join a gang but a study group their lives would improve drastically.

Lol this dude thinks life isn't but just fucking! Dude that's rich we evolved to fuck! Let me guess you believe in true love and happily ever after? Hahahaha what a cockold idiot! I have my main and three fuck buddies and god it's glories. Two of them are white and have bfs who they've been with sense high school. Their bfs have no idea there being cheated on. Those white girls love Mexican dick! They text me when they kiss there bfs after we've had a bj session in my Beamer. Lol oh man shit is priceless!

why is south america missing,and australia is still there

and you forgot europe to

Black people: The shit stuck to the white mans shoes for almost 200 years

great argument, really made me question things.

>if you spell Andy Sixx backwards you get log of shit and if you spell log of shit backwards you get Andy Sixx
The question is, should I suck it out?

Hahaha do you believe everything you read? Those dumb fucks who stay in Mexico have nothing to do with US. Go ask mommy to tuck you in bed white BOY!

Except we're cool

White people so smart they step in shit and blame it on the shit! You honkies so cray you'd fuck your own sister.... OH WAIT you do!

thats fantastic for you :) i am saying not all people are like that call me what you want i dont care im happy and free from diseases and i would say live a far more moral life then you

No I have been to Mexico retard. Please explain how awesome the Mexican army is and how they train their soldiers in the Middle East.

Hint: they could easily train in their own desolate country or any other South American shit hole. Your fantasy is fake and gay, and really really unrealistic. Try again!

as if americans are capable of critical thinking

Lol at least you agree niggers are shit. Now if you'd just stop posting about Mexican invasions and realize no one wants your b8 then you'd be golden Schlomo

what an adorable cat

>thats fantastic for you :) i am saying not all people are like that call me what you want i dont care im happy and free from diseases and i would say live a far more exciting life then you

Thanks!

shut it nig nog

and how long do you think it will last for ...i give it till you 40 ish then what sit there and remember "the good times" shows that your type really dont plan life much do you

Lol this white inbreed dumb fuck thinks I'm talking about the Mexican puta army? Nah white boy im talking about la raza! Who's that, Mexican Americans who are here in the U.S. of gay. Little Johnny go read up on los zeta cartel and then come at me you parrot ass bitch!

>Hundreds of drug dealers vs an actual army.

We could send national guardsmen to stifle any stupid thing they'd do. They aren't organized, and would cannibalize each other. They only care about money. Ideals and military superiority will trump any stupid Mexican gang you read about in your GTA fan fiction.

Go to bed you self hating half white half spur pile of garbage. You may hate yourself, but we hate you way more!!

more cats please best thing on this thread

>Beamer
More like beaner, am I right?

>cockold
>uses wrong there/their/they're three times

well done let me guess you are a educated white brother .... so proud

This board is so shitty, I hope Hiro runs out of money and closes it

Blacks and whites are the same to us and nope I won't stop just like how the lynchings won't or the rapes. It's been great but you young white boys have a tab your baby boomer grandparents started and your going to have to pay it. We don't want money we want blood and pussy.

You got it broski

If you spell nigger backwards, you're still a nigger

White people are the root of all evil. Trust me I'm a scientist

KEK

Lol nope I'll just find a white boy who's a beta and get married just like my aunts and mother did.

Remove yourself from the gene pool

what degree

And you'll get nothing. And like it you fucking cockroach!!

>we're

You aren't in the Mexican invasion army. And you really gotta go back. Fuck off Paco

good luck with that life plan ...good luck

Nigger studies major

why not a nigger?

sounds exciting tho i think the term is Negro

Jew spotted

I don't remember fucking my own sister?

RACECAR
RACECAR

Hahahahaha it's funny how white boys believe this country's propaganda. The hate for the white man unifies us. La eme has a manifesto on how to make living space for la raza. The gears have been moving sense 98 shit didn't get real till 04 and now it's in full swing. Laugh now but three years from now you won't be. The white race have no allies all those you have fucked are fed up. Three years and your moms ass is going to have train ran on her before we curb stomp her.

better than fucking our own nephews, the black mans preferred piece of ass

I'm no fucking cuck man but the majority of people who benefit from welfare are white, I say cut it anyway but still

I'm gonna invade you with my drug dealer army essay. Get ready for Mexico to take over America. Holmes!

You got some problems dude.