If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

You're an ugly squint-eyed chink OP and your threads suck.
Kill yourself

bump

everytime i see a girl they have to flash me and if they dont they have to get dicked down by the ugliest guy in school + the guy with herpes

flash what?

bump

My rule would be that girls wouldn't be allowed in schools and instead would be arranged married good and young. All girls would be married by time they're 15 but most younger averaging at 10 and some as young as 3 or 4.
My fetishes are arranged marriage/ child brides/girls being bred as early and often as possible.

bump

They take off their shoes and socks and have their hands tied behind their backs upon entering the lunchroom. Food is served in troughs on the ground and they have to eat by putting their feet in and allowing each other to lick it off. They'd be deep enough that they couldn't eat directly from them either.

Most of the people on Sup Forums aren't allowed within 500 feet of a school

what if guys wanted to use her feet too?

Punishment for eating outside of this would be lying naked in the trough during the next meal

Most people on Sup Forums are still in school.

give me their names and they shall be banned

Guys eat normally but they can request eating off feet if they want.

why not contribute something ding dong.

Cringe thread fucking kill yourself

what happens if the girl refuses to let the guy use her feet?

What kind of slop is it?

>at school
no one under 18 allowed to post, underage faggot

>grown men can't have fetishes that can be satisfied by imposing rules on schoolgirls

i would make a rule that if i ask them to they must suck me and call me daddy if they dont its death

the one rule I'd make is that every time you reposted this thread everyone would have to say "fuck off g hannelius guy, you unoriginal repetitive retard"

What the fuck is this thread

one of Sup Forums's worst uber autists is the op, responsible for many of the shittiest most repetitive threads that are constantly spammed here in these hours

fuck off g hannelius guy

Turn them all into cute boys and make them wear diapers.

Their dick