Nobody fucking cares about me, no one ever will. no one will ever love me

nobody fucking cares about me, no one ever will. no one will ever love me.

so true

Kys on cam we will love it

Go the fuck to bed, Alex.

I'm sorry user :(

Sell drugs

I will super care if you do this btw, so you need to.

user I love you! :3

ik
someday
not my name
it's k, thanks for being nice
>collage
wanna know how i know you went to a liberal arts college lol
i don't eve know how to get drugs for me, i've never done a drug in my life
ik, someday

i wish a girl this cute would talk to me

It's a snapchat filter it makes everyone cuter. But I am talking to you!

write a song about it faggot
take advantage of your emotions

not if u sit at home in ur own self-wallow and shitpost on Sup Forums

if that's what ur gonna do u might aswell hang urself today

can we talk somewhere else? people are going to bully me here. do you have kik?

Go take a poop user... Really reflect on life during this turd. Think about all of the good, and all of the bad... Really, think about it until the last tip of the turd is out... Wipe your ass and flush the toilet, but watch carefully as it flushes...

Remember, at least you're not that piece of shit... You are not getting flushed down a toilet right now with a bunch of white stuff on you... Your life isn't half bad, is it now?

probably cuz u deserve it

Listen mate, no one here is truly gonna give you the right attention. So grow a pair, get out there, grab the world by the cunt and show it that you're a real fucking man and not a fucking poofter!

If I looked like a fucking retarded Haley Joel Osmont...I'd probably hate myself too.

do drugs

Oh boy its this fucking thread again, either do it or don't you fucking cum stain. You're a waste of space in the gene pool, I hope you kill yourself and don't pass on your pussy genes.

I don't have a Kik sadly :(

too stupid to write a good song
haha
ik
i guess when compared to literal shit
you're right.
thanks donald

Oh shit, rejected. OP... that is it... wrap it up. forget the poo, just end it now.

ikr
can't, no hookups because never had a friend
there's essentially no risk of me passing along my genes, no worries.
oh. well thanks for being nice to me then
dubs of truth.

can't do it rn but if i work up the courage maybe tonight still.

Do this. I was a depressed kid just like ur self but smoking weed puts u in a better mindset. Just dont get dependent on it or youll feel even shittier when u dont have it.
You don't need other people in your life to make you happy.

on a serious note my man, depression is a bitch. It is a bitch to deal with. You either live with it, or die by it. Either be the loser, or the winner... AND REMEMBER... If you're not first, your last. SHAKE EM AND BAKE EM!

So kill yourself on live stream

Hope things get better for you user.

if dubs you kill yourself on livestream

rolling

Okay, so why should we care?

You have to love yourself OP.
You also have to be yourself around strangers. You have to sacrifice the respect you believe you're going to get by behaving conservatively in public to become familiar with the people around you. Even if you're known as the guy that says idiotic things all the time, people will understand and relate to you better than if you kept it to yourself.

Samefag
>Kill yourself

Never give up user lost 40lb just skipped lunch for like 6 months and did boxing

If bait: Made me reply 4/10
If not: Grow the fuck up.

That's the unfortunate reality Sup Forumsrother man. Good thing is you're here with us. When I was alone and depraved of social contact I had Sup Forums. And you have us.

Hey faggot. Its me again. Here to tell you that once more you are a raging autistic Emo manchild faggot. You never take what any one says seriously, cry and bitch, then post this thread some more. It's pathetic. Kill yourself or fuck off you fat cunt.

Can I have your tele?

No one will ever love me either but I keep on not giving a shit and doing drugs. Helps pass the time.

Drugs are a escape from reality when you resort to drugs you know you are depressed. I'm a recovering benzo addict and stoner

I would agree with that/

find solace in hatred

embrace being scum

you won't kill yourself. your ego is too big

whats up brandon 2.0
faggit

Sit down, and close your eyes. Focus on the lack of sight, and allow for the rest of the senses to wash over you like gentle waves across a warm stretch of sand. At first there is only darkness, a lack of the invigorating light that sustains and drives us, after this, there is a slight glow and odd complex of gaseous-style forms that come together and fall apart freely; allowing for your lack of vision to show you what you can see and what you cannot, all while your eyes remain shut: be them fully or partially, allow for the effects to take place without any sense of fear or oppression. There is no one here to tell you how to feel or act. There is only you, and that which lies beyond you, and perhaps you are wondering what exactly surrounds you in this space of pure creation and feeling--this place of quiet thought and contemplation. Think, not too hard now, about what it might be. A wood, or perhaps a quiet mountain with a fresh coat of snow draped across it's peak from a recent storm. Be it calm, or shaken? Loud, or quiet? It is ultimately up to you. At first, it is less important what precisely is around you, what matters most is that it is recognized for what it is: existent. That which you feel around you, and that which you think is around you, may come together with what you perceive to be real, and allow for wonderful and inspiring things to happen, this is the basic outline of how creation works. Allowing. Perceiving. Feeling. Creating. Without any sort of barriers or shackles, feel free to imagine whatever you wish around you; perhaps you picture a waterfall nearby, be it large or small? Does the water crash against jagged rocks that spray the surrounding area with a mist? Or is it a more gentle brook that is led to a dip where it trickles down against the smoothed edges of ancient stones. Whatever it is that you feel and imagine is, it is. Feel it, and embrace it as though you are one with it, and it is one with you.

You are the creator in this divine space of uncertainty, allow for that realization to occur--be it naturally, or by conscious thought. We are the masters of our own bodies, minds, and ultimately our life. Let it sink in that you are able to shape your own will and intent to be whatever you wish. Allow for it to drive you to your own sense of greatness, rather than some manufactured image of what being 'great' is. If only every individual would take a moment or two out of their schedule to remember their roots, and that they are the masters of themselves--and not anyone else. You do not govern others, and they do not govern you. There is equilibrium, and harmony in the randomness of the universe, but only if the will is not imposed upon another, this too is true on a personal level. If you feel yourself beginning to drift away from your conscious creative thoughts and will, allow for the invasive thoughts or senses to do just as the lack of them had done, let them wash over you and off of you like that same gentle wave, going in every which way they please. Careful not to feed any disruptive or negative appearances, simply let them exist--and fade into nonexistence. They may or may not be part of you, but right now they are not your concern.

Kill urself

Enlist and die for your country, don't be a faggot.

You have the will to create your own perfection. Forward you push into your mind, think now, what do you feel inside of you? Physical sensations, focus on the sounds you hear, high pitch and low pitch. Brief loud or faint sounds that are unexplained inside your body? What can you sense on your conscious and unconscious levels? Can you feel anything 'different' than usual? Explore it and try and understand it, and it's purpose. What can you do with your creative thought? Imagine things that can become real faster than you can imagine if used properly.

True love is rare.
Get firearms and shoot random people.

As the void washed over your face you could definitely feel the idea that you were not alone, and yet all secluded at the exact same time. Were you yourself all of that which was around you or was there something much greater at work? Was it your imagination alone that guided your efforts or was there something else driving you towards your ultimate goal?

As the jizz washed over your face...

Start selling drugs, get a sexy regular buyer, start exchanging drugs for sexual favours, get her to start to sleep with you, start diluting the drugs without telling her until eventually shes basically doing only whatever you diluted the drug with, then tell her that she isn't an addict any more. The placebo effect will likely stop her from realising that she isn't actually getting high off the drugs. That leaves you with a lot of money, and a girlfriend. Everybody's happy.