What's the worst album Sup Forums tricked you into listening to?

What's the worst album Sup Forums tricked you into listening to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RuCLQHmFN4
soundcloud.com/user-229997933/sets/sundial-on-a-stick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=5RuCLQHmFN4

MPP

soundcloud.com/user-229997933/sets/sundial-on-a-stick

this
fuck TWIABP

newfag

Why didn't you like it?

low - i could live in hope

You know that post about "when I die, I hope there's a stat counter in the afterlife blah blah blah"?
I hope I can see how many victims there are of Sup Forums's meme-ing of this album.

wtf

newfag

b88888

Fucking grimes

this

that one Tedy Andreas mixtape that people desperately tried to viral for like a month sometime last year

every post-punk revival album
worst was Viet Cong

The Avenue Q soundtrack

fuck off cunts

t. pleb

The one with the anime girl cover with her tits out it's in black and white
Can't remember the name but it was shit

Anything by Radiohead.
No meme, they are the most basic band I've ever heard and Sup Forums constantly sucks them off.

pleb
Midori is good

Grimes isn't an album, mate.

nice b8, hope no one takes it

RYM does the tricking for OKCalculator

The tit's made you listen to, it showing up in the catalog in Sup Forums was entirely secondary

Wasn't Sup Forums
At least for some stuff I had is upside to it
But I fell for the ghost meme hard
Never again

everything by kanye

This is so fucking bad

tpab
I've listened to it start to finish 3 times and i still dont get it.
i dont understand why its getting so much praise (kendrick in general either, really), what so special about it?

also this

tpab has nice funk instumentation

How the fuck did you even think that this could be good???

it's the only decent thing they've ever released

Seriously, what the fuck. I don't want to listen to a mentally deranged tranny.

this was really bad, thanks for nothing Sup Forums

it makes me smile thinking there are people who actually listened to this thinking it would be like fishmans

Listen to it again

unironically shitty

brainlets get out

top kek

Kanye West and Pink Floyd discographies.

yep

i never got the appeal. i imagine you would have to be a complete omega without any self-confidence to understand.

you only listen to true ALPHA, MANLY music like swans and metallica?

I though the vacuum meme was bullshit until I heard it.

There are some genuinely nice tunes buried there though, I guess that's what people like about it so it doesn't really deserve the 1st place in shit Sup Forumscore.

kys

i just don't understand the appeal of a vocalist you can't understand and just mumbles the entire song. the only way i can see someone relating to that is if they mumble under their breath when they talk to people.

The Bananalbum

you know what I'm talking about

It's not "mumbling". It's mixed that way you moron. You have a seriously immature view of music and you really shouldn't be posting on a music board. Try Facebook.

you had to be there

yes and it's bad. i listen to everything but this is just bad because the vocals are completely pointless. why even have them if you don't want anyone to understand them.

I won't say it's bad but i just don like it

how dare you

this isn't spoken word you know, the vocals are literally an instrument.

Because vocals are an instrument too.

all the songs are beautiful melodies, that shouldn't be hard to understand. Like Beatles/Faust quality melodies

>Liking repulsive trash
What the fuck is a brainlet?

there's chanting and humming for this shit. if you're using words then you've missing the point of communication. you know, sharing ideas, feelings, and events. can't do that if you're mumbling.

>i listen to everything
Who is your favourite composer from the Burgundian School?
>the vocals are completely pointless
No they aren't, they carry a melody.

Stick to top 40 if you can only enjoy music whose lyrics you can understand and relate to.

I won't tell how I know you are a total pleb.

mumbling list still of sound and music is full of sounds. if it creates the effect they were going for then why not mumble

I dont bother with its literary qualities and rather think of it as another instrument, a part of the harmony.

emo is such fucking garbage

Edgy

That album is fucking great, sometimes mental derangement can produce great art.

See: Picasso, Gaugin, De Goya, Munch etc.

this

I wouldn't call Radiohead trash, just massively overrated. People who make fun of Coldplay for being generic but turn around and say OK Computer is the best album ever made are the worst fuckin hypocrites

any rock/""indie"" album

Also radiohead fans are generally just insufferably annoying and pretentious. We get it, you cream your pants everytime you say you listen to "experimental art rock"

Context for this? I know of Fishman, but why is Jason Aldean in there?

everything trap-related t b h

This can be said from anyone with a fan base
>kuckye
>beyonce
>ghost
>mumble rappers
>grimes
>metal
The list goes on

>kuckye
the things the alt-right has done to online discourse are unforgiveable

the only point of the voices is to add to the wall of sound effect and create a soothing cocteau twins kinda thing to make it more woozy

that doesn't speak too well of them

I though accessibility was one of Radiohead strengths?

i know your parents tell you you're good at arguing but jesus christ give up already

Am I the only one who's crazy on dabbing, this is the coolest thing ever

As a vocal major, there is obviously always the constant need to project and enunciate. That said, context of a song is extremely important. "I get by with a little help from my friends" is a bright, warm notion. You sing it brightly and proudly. "Close my eyes, feel me now
I don't know how you could not love me now" is a very melancholic, wistful phrase. It's sung the way it is because it fits.

Also, the vocals (as many people have said) are moreso for their musical quality than directly communicating. I'll admit I didn't know the words to most of the songs, I just looked them up. They're pretty abstract and it makes sense to only catch them in little snippets because that's what the album's all about.

Go to bed Schlomo

Unknown Pleasures

And then add 4 more listens after that.

It takes more than a few listens for it to click.

Tunes are a secondary quality of this album. The main appeal is that it's psychedelic as fuck.

you guys are breaking my heart.

4/10

TO BUTTER WITH YOUR SEEEEEEEEMEN

i will never understand how people could dislike this album. aegian sea is one of the most beautiful songs i've ever heard. the whole thing is a masterpiece

OK Computer, Kid A, and Amnesiac are great albums though, there's nothing generic about them.

Stuff before and after that could be considered generic, but it's silly to say OK Computer is generic even if you don't enjoy it..

you monster

this