How is it that kids today have been convinced they are so fragile that they cant stand new ideas or different...

How is it that kids today have been convinced they are so fragile that they cant stand new ideas or different perspectives? I mean seriously dont you guys find it condescending being pandered y
to by entities and individuals who think so little of you? Asking legitimately. You guys know your better than this right...

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Q8czgByb!VEUQYZYSE12jLAR7AWk5tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thread triggers me

Simple - after the race tensions became serious in the last century, the last generation allowed liberal thinking to go unchecked in the hopes of ending racism. Now they've pushed their ideology so far, and without any other worldview being acceptable, this generation is unable to conceive of dissenting opinions - and to make matters worse they literally see racism everywhere; they're more racist than ever because they can only see through that lens.

>If we now down to every bs thing they want maybe they'll vote for us
> oh shit it works. Keep doing that

lol u mad???

I had a teacher like this. It was horrible. She pushed her ideology so hard and people bought into it. She loved "discussions" where she'd pick out the dissenters and shoot their ideas down

and your point is?

No, just curious. Honestly your the ones who should be mad. Im already in my 40s good wife good job. Will likely be dead before the system totally goes to shit.

I wanted to reply but I have a short atten

>system
are you a hippie or something

That blows, bad teachers can do rediculus damage to people.

Nope, parents were though. Honestly just couldnt think of a better word.

Yeah, man. We walked out once it got so bad

Appologise for leaving you that mess. I have hopes for the generation after though. They seem like their getting there shit together and actually trying.

I don't mean the word. The whole concept.
There is no "system" that "totally goes to shit".
Individual things change. Most things get better over time, some things get worse, and some things just become irrelevant because of new technology.

Unless you watch the news, this should be obvious.

>I just want you to know that even though I disagree with your opinion I respect your right to have it.
saying things like this is really toxic and is at the core of the problem

basically, even if they're completely outraged about something, they won't do anything at all about it

and that's fine I guess

not everybody needs to be saved, only the strong

the way i see it, the children of millennials will be one of two things.

•far worse versions of their parents
•hardworking, but resentful of their parents/parents generation and how lazy and entitled they were/are

we live in a new hippie age, but its far worse this time around

Even better, they'll be abstinent and moral as a reaction to the superficial morality they were manipulated with.

Not true, systems of government fail all the time. Granted not in the last few decades but thats not the norm. My grandparents fleed the collapse of eastern europe. Sure europe is still there but it got bad for a while and if you were smart you got out.

Interesting point, so are you for or against free speech. I know its a bit of an old chesnut but isnt the montra of diversity that our strengths are our differences.

Not at all. Hippies were about love, drug use, and anti-war. They smelled and had no job but they were basically harmless kids promoting actually good things. The age we live in is Malcolm X ideology spread across all races and ages. Its much more dangerous and very different.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

I see your point, but i wouldn't call them harmless. they were harmless in that they weren't outwardly violent. lazily leeching off of other people is still harmful, just in a different way.

Oh you mean a minor hiccup. Eastern Europe, like the rest of the world, is better off than ever.

Good on you man. Tits for your trouble.

Well quoted sir.

I'd rather go swimming with leeches than piranhas.

First tell me who this girl is and where can i find more of her

Fair enough, but at the individual level still better to not be caught in its way.

Sadly no idea, found her on here once upon a time.

Yeah like 90% of people will die a horrible death, right? Never happened before, but this time it will surely happen.
Dude, when this "system" collapses, maybe your internet speed will be a bit lower for a year or so. Oh no, it's terrible, what will we do with our spare time?

You watch too many Hollywood movies, such as CNN and the New York Times.

>Interesting point, so are you for or against free speech. I know its a bit of an old chesnut but isnt the montra of diversity that our strengths are our differences.
I'm a fan of consequences personally. Strength is found in morality and justice. Someone who says that you can think and say whatever you want is a person who doesn't care about justice and doesn't think that the state of the world is something they can influence or be held responsible for, such a person is worse than worthless, they're a liability. When someone is wrong you need to be absolutely sure and be able to confront them with an appropriate level of conviction.

These kids only feel safe on the side of the majority though. Their fake morality is just a product of mob mentality. The meek have inherited the Earth and they're content to watch eachother's suffering with fascination rather than compassion.

Your being hyperbolic and thats fine but if you truly belive the system in which we live is bullet proof its you who have drunk the koolaid. Sure extinction level events are unlikely, I truly hope we never see one, but it is a testament to the security in which we live in the west that you can look at the last century of wars and shrug because the worste that can happen when a government colapses is a slight inconvenience for its citizens.

With respect your to smart to be on this site. Thanks for restoring a little faith in humanity though :)

I dont know if I can agree that a person who belives others have the right to fundamentally disagree with them doesnt care. They may just hold the ideal of free speach or liberty higher then their personal ideals. While I would agree that we need to tierlessly stand up for what we belive in so to must we be willing to have thoses beliefs challanged if we to refine and strengthen them. I may not agree with my ideological oppenents, but I can respect them enough to learn from them and try to find common ground.

They haven't. The idea that they have is a myth created by people whose new ideas and different perspectives are really stupid. So instead of admitting that their ideas are retarded, they claim anyone who doesn't like them is "Too PC" for their ideas.

rule 34 on op's picture plz now

The last century has been more peaceful than any period before, as in: the probability of dying by someone else's hand is lower. Males in savage tribes have probability of 50% of dying from murder/war.
Hitler only killed a few million, Stalin some more. Whooptiedoo. There are literally billions of people, and fewer and fewer are dying from war and shit.

Most people in nazi occupied countries could just live their lives. Imagine that. It used to be normal to genocide the people you occupy.

We got a black President.

Obama is white.

I find it interesting that older generations complain about the youngers attitudes but they fail to see that it was under our watch that they developed their attitudes. So in reality, who is to blame?

By percentage of the global population maybe, but your suggesting fewer men have died to gun then swords your just mad.

I agree, I think we all share some of the blame for the state of the world in which we live. Those who have come before most of all. Still, fair or not, its on those who will come after to fix it.

We're talking about whether the system will collapse, so relative numbers is what counts.

Now that is a body made for reproduction.

mega.nz/#F!Q8czgByb!VEUQYZYSE12jLAR7AWk5tQ

>talking about the ironic intolerance of millenials

You got yelled at for saying nigger on facebook didn't you, user?

everytime i see that chicks photo i want to fuck her up the ass and degrade her...what is it about her?

Update: That may or may not be her, google "Jumpsuitedmonster" and you'll find more on her.

saying kids today are fragile is like saying adults today are indulgent faggot. It's a blanket statement that generalizes an entire populous. I guarantee OP is much different than his neighbor. In opinion, tatse, and behavior.

>In before I'm called a millennial for thinking this.

This guy gets it. Also, millenials who really are thin-skinned, and/or lead very entitled lives..chances are, it's not their fault.Their parents are to blame.

*Flees to safe space*