Ah yes, this is the pinnacle of the legendary French cuisine

Ah yes, this is the pinnacle of the legendary French cuisine

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crudos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does beef tartare tase like, actually? Please tell me it doesn't just taste like sloppy raw beef.

shit on a platter

Yummy raw beef.

>they call it filet americain
>no american would ever eat raw ground beef with a raw egg on top

fucking yuros

Like fucking raw beef. You're supposed to put worcestershire sauce on it so it doesn't taste so plain

That's andouillette actually... spicy raw meet

They put onions and garlic and pepper and other spices in it

Cook the beef, slap it between two buns, and toss away those leaves, and you basically have an American meal.

Looks delicious
I want to try it

It is really delicious when we'll made, it flows through the mouth and can have a very wide variety of tastes. It is really fresh so it's a great meal in summer. Definitely try it.

t. tartare expert

It's fucking raw beef Pierre

Are you some sort of animal? Meat needs to be cooked

beef tartare is delish you pleb

this

A FUCKING LEAF!

Crudos (our version of mett)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crudos

>Summer
>In Canada

ahahahaha

THIS

french people are so fucking hipster they will start to eat their own shit and sprinkled with salt and claim its delicious

We got some "jaguar meat" here in ParanĂ¡ too. Even a festival in 2014.

French are disgusting. I remember I visited France and they were all so obnoxious. Then I went to Napoopan's tomb and realized he must be disappointed of what France has become. Poor Napoleon

Yes, it is raw meat, but there are methods of preparing, you can't simply grab whatever you got from your freezer and dump in the bread.

And it's tasty by itself, even being raw.

Didn't know Canada had an Argentine diaspora

>napoolian

why are 'nadians such middle of the road, lukewarm faggots?

tartare tastes good, that's what matters

i would try it
but raw meat looks disgusting to me

Are you stupid?

So what if it's raw. Sushis are raw too, so are fruits and various other things. The leat is can be carefully prepared even if it is not cooked.
Such close-mindedness is why you anglos can't cook for shit. Just look at the thread, everyone agrees it tastes delicious.

I'm French.

tfw we got the best cuisine of the world

It's hard to describe the taste, it depends a lot on the ingredients you add in, but in general I'd say the meat itself is milder tasting than cooked meat.

Texture-wise, it's chewy, and it contrasts nicely with the onions and toasty or rye bread. If you prepare it the French way, it's also quite succulent, almost creamy.

It's a matter of habit, I guess. And the texture doesn't please everyone, although I do like it.

I guess the only raw meat I'd describe as disgusting is chicken. (Seriously... fuck raw chicken.)

The sad thing it's still better when you fry it.

Sad!

>Sushis are raw too
It depends on the sushi. Some are filled with raw fish or octopus, but it's also common to fill with veggies like cucumber or carrot or even cooked stuff like eggs (tamagoyaki). Sashimi on the other hand must be raw, always.

I wouldn't say it's better, but it's different.

Raw red meat is the most delicious food on the face of the Earth, and anybody who disagrees is a pussy beta faggot.

>Carpaccio
Now I'm genuinely hungry.

Delicious.
You come off like a typical american.
Great job.

>All these nerds that dont like the delicious taste of raw meat
Plebs! The lot of ya!