What are your hopes/expectations for Edge of Tomorrow 2?

cinemablend.com/new/Tom-Cruise-Edge-Tomorrow-2-Idea-Really-Works-According-Christopher-McQuarrie-76247.html

Every time Tom Cruise dies, he comes back in a different location on the day of the battle as a different celebrity.

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Blunt fucking shit up, that's really all I want

I'm gonna be edging till there is no tomorrow over Emily Blunt's body if you catch my phrasing.

I'll be happy if it's just two hours of Bluntfu doing push ups.

There's nothing to continue.

Apparently there is

I don't, could you be more specific?

>swn edge you for hours then put a bullet in your head right before you cum
;_;

Anyone have the webm where she touches and is dominant looking to Jessica chastain in Huntsman winters war?

I hope they don't make a sequel. Not because the first was bad, but I felt like they wrapped up the story quite nicely

No Tom Cruise. Either Blunt as main char or someone new. I'll swallow the rest.

he will masturbate while thinking of emily blunt's body but stop right before orgasm

I wish it won't happen, because it will be utter shit.

>not want to dominate her

Same

>implying Blunt can be dominated

I loved the movie but I don't see how a sequel could work. both characters had a great arc, even though the story was weakened by the hollywood ending.
what are they even going for in the sequel? the groundhog day gimmick again? something different? are the aliens coming back?
I'm not to hyped about this honestly.

may be
But who likes to play
on easy mod ?

I feel bad for people who genuinely have femdomme cuck me in the nuts mommy fetish and shit. It'll never happen in real life unless you find a professional dominatrix for money.

This is what women actually want.

>le hollywood ending meme
fuck right the fuck off, weab cuck

oh no, you feel bad for me? what ever shall i do ;_;

Emily is luv

Why do they have to ruin everything by turning it into a series?

i want to SUCCCCCCCCCC

Aww, poor babby never made it to the big leagues!
Too bad, to be quite honest.
Saved, tho.

Not much, your fetishes will go unfulfilled always.

for emily blunt to edge me until tommorow

this dude suckles on them every night

NOT TRUE. JOHN IS NOT REALLY EMILY'S INFACT THEIR MARRIAGE IS GOING TO SHIT TRUST ME I KNOW JOHN LOVES SOMEONE ELSE

I feel it.

>oh look, they're both alive and well! now they can fall in love for realz this time and live happily ever after.

weak and uncecessary.

>your fetishes will go unfulfilled always

>It'll never happen in real life unless you find a professional dominatrix for money.

I do spend quite a bit, but its worth every penny.

t.not pam

stop sexualizing a pregnant woman

>stop sexualizing a women who's in her state of peak attractiveness

not possible

I don't want them to make a sequel. It doesn't need it.

Alright good for you then mate. You keep it real and get yours.

movie? didn't know she ever showed them

The only thing I didnt like about the ending is that Tom gets his powers back from the Omega.

They could've very easily just made it so the Omega explodes and then the day is reset one final time

other men?

>didn't know she ever showed them

Well you weren't looking hard enough then were you.

I don't know for him, but now I'm plenty hard-looking, if you catch my drift

I wasn't looking at all desu, not a maniac, but she never seemed like someone who'd do that. A pleasant surprise

Will muscles go main stream?

They almost have in a way already. Women almost have to be actually toned then say the 50's and 60's where they were sticks.

My Summer Of Love (2004) is the film I believe.

>Will muscles go main stream?
God I hope so.

Wait, it's based on manga, isn't it? Weeb Cruise confirmed?

Is it really necessary this movie needs a sequel? Everything was neatly wrapped up in the first movie. There's nothing to continue. Fuck sake hollywood.

it was japanese novel first. then it got turned into a manga and then they made the hollywood movie.

You dirty liar, I'm tired of dodging bullets from a femfriend who wants to choke and jerk me off simultaneously.

Reminds me of Inception, with a movie that's completely done but the ideas behind it are too interesting and have too much potential to not do anything with them.

I suppose Nolan refused what McQuarrie was okay with

>who wants to choke and jerk me off simultaneously.

go on...

there's more than one Omega

It`s based on a short novel that isn't half bad.

I wish the included the scene where after the 3rd or 4th loop where Cage is still confused hes asks to borrow a gun from a comrade and shoots himself.

>good job in destroying the omega Major Cage
>HOWEVER

Hmm.

Nuff said, I want to do same thing to her. Our mutually exclusive egos will never find a compromise.

i liked the first one i want another one ; -;

2004? She hasn't changed a bit!

Tom Cruise does solid sci-fi films tbqh.

This might be a bit silly but I gotta say that since I saw EoT I firmly believe that Emily would look better if she had a large cock lol I know this is crazy but it's just a thought anyone agree lol?

same

I want the next one without Tom tbqh

^5 user i really liked oblivion too can we get another of that also ^ _ ^?

>cruise
>can bruise
Pick one

This. Minority Report, War of the Worlds, Oblivion, and Edge of Tomorrow are all pretty solid

> I firmly believe that Emily would look better if she had a large cock lol

Futa fags everyone.

And they would be even better with someone else as the main char :^)

wow, user - you don't know how this shit works in real life. Get out of the basement and find a girlfriend.

>54 KB, 712x451

So if the day got reset, the Omega is alive again, or did I miss something?

maybe but i always liked happy endings so it didn't bother me at all personally

Cute. CUTE!

If Mr.T does indeed join the cast, this just might work...

oh jenna

No tits. NO TITS!

I like a sequel where basically they lost 80% of their budget and Tom Cruise has to play everyone else

Pam you are embarressing yourself.

>Cute. CUTE!

you know this makes you sound autistic?

that superwomen jew seems to sugest the contrary

here are your (You)s, you can stop now

Seriously.. In the beginning of this clip she has the same expressions chicks get when you're poudning away and they're on the last stretch before they orgasm

Even down to the pleading eyes. Confused the fuck out of my dick when I first saw it, and still does.

Emily Blunt is the best actress right now. John Krasinski is a lucky dawg.

>you can stop now
Why would I do that? I still have a dozen more images.

I hope it's literally a re-release of the first movie just to fuck with people.

The exact same thing, but with Blunt's character's point of view. We get to see everything that happens after Cruise kills himself

Has Doug Liman ever even directed a sequel before? This will be interesting

I hope its 2 people get sprayed with 1 alien's goo blood so they have to play like a coop game and neither of them can die or they have to restart.