ITT:Serial killers

ITT:Serial killers

Other urls found in this thread:

murderpedia.org/male.A/a/akin-joseph-dewey.htm
evilminds.tumblr.com/post/12937082345/ramirezdahmerbundy-on-halloween-night-1979
youtube.com/watch?v=Rq13Ph4sbaU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Keyes
bustle.com/articles/115697-the-difference-between-mass-spree-and-serial-killers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least say something weirdo

love to kill

worked in the same unit with this faggot when he was offing patients in the early 90's.

murderpedia.org/male.A/a/akin-joseph-dewey.htm

There was this one Croatian serial killer and he threatened to kill himself if he doesnt get ps2 in his cell lol
He has Croatian parents and he hid the bodies in the desert I forgot hid name.

It's rumored that he was Jack the Ripper.

evilminds.tumblr.com/post/12937082345/ramirezdahmerbundy-on-halloween-night-1979

Transcript of when these 2 raped and killed this 16 yr old girl in their van that they recorded on audio, when played in court a lot of the jury ran out of the room

Lawrence bittaker and Roy norris

I'd recommend the Sword and Scale podcast to anyone who like true crime. The latest episodes haven't been all that good but there is lots of good previous content.

Pic of the girl

Read that

That fag is such a sensationalist faggot who runs that show,, dramatize g shit where there is no need for it. He does have some okay content though

But 20k a month for putting out 2 hour long podcast shows? Cmon now, and he's a plagiarist

Why did jury nope the fuck out of there?

lel no ragrets

Because of how horrible it was having to listen to the tape they couldn't take it. It's like 17 mi utes of a young girl getting sadistically raped, tortured, and ultimately killed right after screaming. "Just kill me!".

Yoh can find some old news archive footage of it and hear some of the screams

"Just kill me!" Strange words coming from 16 year old at that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rq13Ph4sbaU

Screaming starts at :15

I didn't know how much he made. But yeah, the content got crappy and I pretty much hate anyone who advertises that much (or at all). I've been looking for a better one and all I found was Brutal Ends which only has a couple episodes.

Checkout last podcast on the left if you like some comedy with true crime.

Shit lol people coming out and have that"Fuck this I quit" expression on their faces lol

Already very far into it. Love it, Hail Satan! There's a serious lack of quality true crime podcasts that don't whore themselves out to advertisers or make every story a dramatic season long odyssey of mystery.

Slick AF

Richard rameriez btw

Randy kraft

Kept a scorecard of his victims, think around 70 males. Tortured them sadistically and did stuff like shove glass tube up males urthras before smashing them with his foot

ouchies, my penis hurts now.

For killing ISIS muslims

While I agree they're mass murderers, they arent serial killers

>creating ISIS
>arming ISIS
>killing and displacing millions
>destabilizing multiple countries

GOAT

i'm retarded, whats the diff yo?

serial mass murderers

Obama was the worst president since Nixon

serial killers generally kill at random

thanks for education

Mmmmmmm.

I guess mass murderers just go and kill bunch of people and get caught like 10 mins later by police
And serial killers i guess they kill people and hide them or sum shit idk its 4 in the morning I should sleep.

Based Carl

This guy was insanely organized.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Keyes

>2017
>time to accept that being a serial killer isn't a choice
>he was born that way
>good boy, dindunuffin

Obama was objectively a good president. You guys are just still sperging out because he's black.

True crime garage is much better. Sword and scale was good for about 40 episodes now they are shit.

no i'm black and as a black person he's just a white boy that sucked

>i'm black
Fake and gay.

he still objectively killed thousands of civilians with his drones.

bustle.com/articles/115697-the-difference-between-mass-spree-and-serial-killers

There's three categories

Mass killers, spree killers, and serial killers

Generally serial killing g has a sexual component where their sexual identities are comprised of violence torture rape death etc

On my phone or else I'd explain t
it in more depth, check the article or the fbi's files on serial murder

>Creating ISIS

ISIS was founded in 2003, retard. It was basically the result of the bungling and irresponsible handling of the Iraq War.

Kill yourself you fucking imbecile.

someone's still mad huh?

Charles

Yeah...what about us? Everyone always idolizes the guys who get caught but it's the ones that continue without getting caught that are the real hero's.

Is that Ted Bundy? If not who is it?

Not a serial killer...cult leader

Bait car. Abandoned. Is that even the USA?
Now go hang your head in shame. This will help with the noose.

lol get cancer

Yeah its ted bundy getting Hite bite imprinted to compare forensic ally with bite marks found on one of his victims

My phone lags and I can't be bothered to fix cthe inevitable typos that arise from it

Man this guy was going to be president someday if he did not get caught. He was already running for state...I think

Thanks for the reply user and no problem I do the same when I'm on my phone.

I grew up about the time he was caught and remember a lot of talk about him. Serial killers especially Bundy were a big deal back then. Now a days its just another day when a serial killer is caught. sad that were so used to violence now a days.

Yeah when he got arrested in utah, the WA state politicians whom he worked on campaigns for tried to lobby for them to release him because no one thought in a thousand years he was responsible

He was a very intelligent guy I'll give him that

The stories never good enough. Look Bundy was a great story. Was with high scoiety lot of political background use to sit and work at call centres with Police officers. Was runnng for office...boom serial killer. The guy was out there well known in his community was respected and trusted ate at my house last week for dinner type of guy. That leaves a mark...like he could have killed me type of thing. Gacey dressed as a clown and buried all the bodies at his fucking house. Dahmer drilled holes in his victims heads trying to make a concoction to turn his lovers into sex slaves. BTK worked as a ADT security and he disappeared for 30 years and many more

dem trips tho

The thing about Bundy at the time to the people I was around was that he was "good looking" according to them and they thought that killers would look like killers or be the creepy pervert types and that messed with their heads.

I read the book The Stranger Beside Me or something like that a while back and learned about the things you wrote. Until then I didn't realize myself how normal he was in society. Thankfully he really fucked that night/morning in Utah when he freaked out and ran from that cop with burglary tools and then acted like an idiot. Dude was good but not at playing it cool around cops.