Feels thread ?

Feels thread ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSMHcT-TqJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here take it

oh fuck no i want to kill those cunts

you see, i don't get the animal abuse thing. the thing i think that would turn me on if i wouldn't be a stable and sane nigger, would be scream and cry for help. now this dog will scream but he won't beg for mercy or things like that, it will be really fucking non climactic

Edginess my friend,

oh fuck the feels

This is literally me. I fucking hate my life. We were together for 3 years and she left me 4 months ago because she couldn't love me as much I did for her.
We still text each other every now and then to check up on each other and she is happy with her bf. I miss her so much and I just wish I can stop thinking about her. I just want to say that I love you bros.

edgy faggot

stay with us Sup Forumsro it'll get better

Haha, I have that name

Fukkin kill me famalam

>decide to follow my parents' advice
>found what I wanted to do in life
>made good grades
>got a scholarship
>went to school for it
>graduated with honors
>got a job doing it for great pay
>fantastic supervisor
>fantastic coworkers
>why do I feel so empty
>why do I feel so lost
>why do I want to quit

depressed

the question is what you really like,maybe you are kinda of brainwashed

Try new things that u dont usualy do and breake the curse

Depression man, you should really go to a doctor. Praying helps If you are religious

Probably.

Going through the same shit man, she was my only real friend I've had for six years now and only girl friend I had for four years. It's been three months and I still can't bring myself to do anything but wallow in my self, the hardest thing is that we've remained some what friends but she's been replying less and less lately. youtube.com/watch?v=iSMHcT-TqJw I'll pour a drink to both of our sorrows.

MY HEART