If Batman doesn't want to kill criminals, why doesn't he just paralyze Joker neck-down?

If Batman doesn't want to kill criminals, why doesn't he just paralyze Joker neck-down?

I've always thought this. If anyone deserves to have his some broken it's him. But you know, then there wouldn't be a story.

Plot armour, but he did that in The Dark Knight Returns anyway.

Why didn't he just chop off his arms and legs?

I was pleasantly surprised by the movie version of this. Not bad at all.

Why don't they lobotomize him?

why didnt he just, remove his brain, put it in a vat of sterile water and hook a bunch of wires up to it 2 make joker stay too alive

why didn't he just wash his make up off?

Why doesn't he just rape the Joker, or any of the criminals he beats to a pulp? That'd fuck them up.

which kung fu move does he use to make them fall asleep without any permanent brain damage

Have you seen the joker? Total bone killer

Put a bag on his head.

why doesn't he throw joker in that prison from tdkr and then remove that one platform he used to get out himself

Because in the DC universe, people are dumb. So they would probably decide to give The Joker a robot body since he was so brutally attacked by Batman and didn't do anything to deserve that in the first place.

if he can fuck maggie gyllenhaal he can fuck the joker

this tbqh and I'm her fucking brother

Maiming someone purposefully is called mayhem and in many cases is worse than murder

Bill Burr has confirmed interest in running as local senator for the city of Boston.

Because even the US where the death penalty is legal on a federal level they recognize that there are "cruel and unusual punishments" that are even worse than death.

And honestly it's the same reason why civilized countries no longer mutilate the imprisoned. Most people just know that forcibly amputating limbs, crippling a person etc. are just immoral/wrong.

Big fan of your work

There are many many ways to heal a broken spine in batman universe. He would just get better.

Hell, even death isn't permanent because of those fucking Lazarus pits

I'd let you fuck me, jake, if you know what I mean