Which one and why?

Which one and why?

neither cuz sand niggers

I swear to fucking Christ, if you post this hairy, ugly hindu beast one more fucking time, I am going to get on the next plane to New Delhi, track you down in whatever fucking shit-covered cardboard slum you call home, beat you to within an inch of your life with the nearest tech support phone and then force you to eat an entire fucking cow. Teats to horns. I fucking mean it. I am so sick of you head-bobbling, moustache-wearing, barefoot, worthless-to-humanity, dirt-covered retards making this already god-awful website even fucking more unbearable with your incredibly putrid fucking stench.

STOP FUCKING POSTING AND DIE IN AN OVERCROWDED TRAIN DERAILMENT, YOU CURRY-BREATHING ASSHOLE.

Pussy smells like tandoori oven. I'll pass.

Either one. Right's a little bit cuter. Indian fetish guy reporting in

fuck sand niggers theyre filth

that sir, was fucking glorious.

Nailed it user

I'd kill both

they look indian or paki, not arab.

New copy

right is cuter. left has a weird jaw and jay leno chin.

kek

right assuming she can poo in loo

Well put. I pick the girl on the right because she's cuter.

neither because they book reek of cardamon and other stinking spices

>I swear to fucking Christ, if you post this hairy, ugly hindu beast one more fucking time, I am going to get on the next plane to New Delhi, track you down in whatever fucking shit-covered cardboard slum you call home, beat you to within an inch of your life with the nearest tech support phone and then force you to eat an entire fucking cow. Teats to horns. I fucking mean it. I am so sick of you head-bobbling, moustache-wearing, barefoot, worthless-to-humanity, dirt-covered retards making this already god-awful website even fucking more unbearable with your incredibly putrid fucking stench.
>STOP FUCKING POSTING AND DIE IN AN OVERCROWDED TRAIN DERAILMENT, YOU CURRY-BREATHING ASSHOLE.

all my this

uh, cardamom smells nice.

not basting in pussy it doesn't

start your own thread
kthxbai

please, regale us with your tale of cardamom basting in pussy.

I like to put cinnamon bark, black peppercorn, cardamom and cloves into tea balls then steep it, along with dark tea bags, in 50:50 water and milk. Sweetened with honey, it's delicious!