I hate this bitch and want to destroy her

I hate this bitch and want to destroy her.

i want to destroy her pussy :v

Cool story

How can I destroy her life?

Why ?

Nothing without going to jail (and destroying yours)

do it then
what the fuck are you still doing here?

":v"
>Damn you beaner

Marry her.

Oh gee did she shoot you down and beta fag got his wittle feelings hurt? Man up dude.

This is correct.

She is a sociopath and treats people like shit while putting in an act of a Christian.

She's married to an illiterate redneck

If I post her uncensored name I'm hoping people will not try to find op lol as they do.

take her for a drive to "talk". Turn the passenger side airbag off and speed head on into a tree unbuckling her seat belt seconds before impact

Well, that's it...
If Op wasn't such a splerg, and a faggot.

>destroy her

Right.... then why black out her name? If you really wanted to ruin her life you wouldn't of blacked out her name.

Keep reading faggot

Rape her

post tits or gtfo

Get on with your life. You're embarrassing yourself.

are those tits real?

/thread

Fuck you you have no idea the pain she's put me through fuck her

oooooo QQ.. Cry me a river bitch.

Nypa faggot

Dubs have spoken

Looks like another stalker alert

sorry op but Sup Forums are pussy compared to what they once were

Fuck you, you little needle dicked piece of shit. Go suck on a used tampon, it's the closest you'll get to a pussy, faggot.

Tits

explain y

You wont do shit nigger just accept it

Talk to me and i'll tell you exactly what to do, i have dealt with bitches like this all my life. 8717698788. whatsapp now

do you hate her big tits?

No the faggots on b won't do shit

user I will help you, if you help me destroy someone's life too. This bitch I fucking hate and she deserves to rot. What can we do?

We aren't your personal army, either you got cucked from this whore and she didn't call back or you're just fucked in the head,

I'm down give info.

Funny no faggot can find out who op is HAHAHAHAHA

Go fucking cry me a river you fucking pussy. Oh she hurt my feelings oh =(...... someone get me a tissue.. fucking man faggot kill yourself grow a dick.