Boss invited me to go to Trump's inauguration with him. Don't wanna lose my job, but don't wanna lose my soul either...

Boss invited me to go to Trump's inauguration with him. Don't wanna lose my job, but don't wanna lose my soul either... kinda torn. What do, Sup Forums?

Man up you faggot.
In fact, just kill yourself. You aren't worthy to be in Trump's Great America

Why not go just because to see it? Its not like you have to agree to something to witness it

I'd go just cause.

Just go. If anything you can say you went.
Unless he's not paying.

Go and have some fun you will see history in the making and will be part of it!

Tell him you have a KKK meeting to attend. He'll understand.

Listen, you might as well go. It's the only thing that the Trump Administration will be giving you before they remove all rights from you.

Tip fedora
Turn 360 degrees
Walk away

You might see him get shot you might get to experience a riot. Maybe all goes well and who knows, maybe you will meet your life mate

Get a tick tac when you see him, grab him by the pussy and tell him: you know you want this, you can Zim zam with the flim flam.

Go suck a big fat dick. You are not funny.

WHATS UP JAMAL
Can I buy some crack

Get ill!

Tell him you're already busy that day gargling cocks. Don't worry, he already knows.

Knife your boss in the back when he's taking a piss. Dance to hard German techno. ???? Profit!

Stop being a libtard faggot. Even if you don't agree with his politics you're part of a historical event. You ain't fucking Beyonce, you're an audience member retard.

just go for the shits and giggles
its going to be a shit-show

just say you'll be out of town

or go, I hate Trump too but going to his inauguration isn't that big a deal

>cause.
Jobs are superior to souls.

Worst case scenario, OP gets to eat a fantastic meal.

If yer a libtard, you probably don't got one of them thar "souls", so go see the annointed King and be glad for the Harpy didn't win.

Sounds like you already sold your soul.

even if you don't wanna go, you should go anyways
don't be a nigger, it's a historic event