Anyone else binge on these?

Anyone else binge on these?

Propylhexedrine has sympathomimetic, adrenergic, vasocontricive and psychostimulant effects when taken above the medical dosage. Effects include increased sweating, talkativeness, euphoria, mydriasis, emotional lability, anorexia, tachycardia, palpitations, dry mouth, bruxism, anxiety, dysphoria, increased aggressiveness, paranoia, headache, dizziness, psychosis, slurred or impaired speech, rarely convulsions and serious heart problems.[17] Propylhexedrine can also cause swelling, dryness and irritation of mucous membranes

nah id rather just do literally anything else

The fuck do they do?

aggressive psychosis, paranoia, convulsions, sweating and heart failure? sounds too good to pass up on the way to the store now.

No, that would be retarded.

anything that causes psychosis must be good

see how many you can fit in your pooper op

Its your typical stimulant drug with more of a body load than stimulants like adderall/ritalin/meth

drugs

i didn't grow up in a trailer park so sadly i never got to experience snorting ritalin because my mom smoked all the meth

Ritalin is shit, not even an amphetamine. If you want legal stimulants, adderall or dexedrine are the best choices

Op here just got done jacking off to painal

Just saying these are highly euphoric and addictive. Must be some type of illuminati type thing

i did some adderall in college... might as well just drink a pot of coffee

stimulants are shit tier drugs

Stimulants also release the highest amounts of dopamine a human can experience

Therefore they are the highest bar in terms of drugs

Hell yeah

I cut them up and cap them but one day I'll take the time to extract

Aren't you supposed to use the kind that have levomethamphetamine?

You obviously didn't do enough then. Let me guess, you took the prescribed amount? No shit, it's a weak amphetamine, that's why it's legally prescribed. But if you take enough it's no different than meth, they both have the same pharmacological action as a dopamine release agent

I tried to extract with acetic acid that shit turned into a highly pure sludge. I have a friend that extracts with hcl and gets shards to inject or snort

No the levoamphetamine one is bullshit

See molecule

snorted a ton of it

might as well drink some strong coffee.. only situationally useful if you are really drunk but still want to fuck

picture related is a better stimulant.

You realize that even the slightest difference in molecular structure can completely change a chemical's action altogether right? Propylhexedrine may be a stimulant but it's nothing compared to an amphetamine

caffeine doesn't even speed up your brain chemicals. Just gives you heart palpitations. I'm talking crazy pumping of the chemicals that fundamentally make life livable

Yeah the shape is what matters when fittin into receptor sites. It's the same shape duh

If you honestly think amphetamines are like caffeine then you don't know shit and you probably fucked up whatever you were trying to do. Even a moderate dose of amphetamine is clearly on a completely different level from the effects of caffeine. Or are you just one of those people trying to be cool and say that drugs don't affect you?

Agreed

it will bind to the same receptors but the high probably doesn't last as long because the benzene ring in meth is stronger/more stable than the hydrogen bonds on the propylhexedrine

organic chem fag here

Nice, yeah I heard someone say the molecule is "squishier" than meth which is why it's different. Does that mean anything to you in which you could explain

Shit actually it's probably cuz of the hydrogen bonds

Right, but amphetamine doesn't perform the majority of it's action by receptor activation, it acts as indirect activator via dopamine release, something that propyhexedrine does not

all of the lines are carbon. each carbon has 4 bonds. in meth the ring of carbons is double bonded/more stable/less hydrogens (which are pretty easy to remove when compared to the energy needed to break the carbon bonds). the unmarked bonds are implied to be hydrogens. so the propylhexedrine has more hydrogens/less stability/more reactivity than meth.

Propylhexedrine is a TAAR1 agonist like amphetamine.[11] Consequently, it reverses the transporters for dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin, leading to a release of monoamines from presynaptic vesicles into the synaptic cleft.[11] The increased level of monoamines within the synapse results in increased activity at these receptors. Additionally, propylhexedrine appears to antagonize the VMAT2 transporter, leading to a further increase in the aforementioned monoamines.[11] The pharmacological actions of propylhexedrine are similar to that of structurally similar stimulant phenethylamines, such as amphetamine.[11]

Shit, I stand corrected. Hard to believe this is an OTC product if it has the potential to release dopamine and norepinephrine

Might explain the sharp euphoria with a crash that is worse than meth

People experience drugs differently. Why are you so pissed off this dude's brain is wired differently than yours? Caffeine makes most people hyped up, but I get the crash without the feeling of being alert.

People are different. #Respect

It was originally known as Benzedrine and contained amphetamine but they just switched it out for a stronger more addictive product with an annoying route of admin to get passed the law. It's amazing to think that they know this and profit mostly from its abuse

if you do 80-100mg of adderall you can get a stimulating sense of hallucination. your heart could also explode