Hey Sup Forums im finally on my beloved speed again andkinda bored so GENERAL DRUG THREAD

hey Sup Forums im finally on my beloved speed again andkinda bored so GENERAL DRUG THREAD
>what are you on right now
>what is your favourite drug
>any bad trips
>best trip you ever had
>what was your firdt high
i guess ill also be dumpin some pretty trippy/dope pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/16i1WNmXn5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vt8Tb20azqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coming down on vyvance and coming up on lorazepam. First time getting high, I drank cannabis in a coffee and tripped balls. My favorite drug is cannabis and shrooms

Baclofen. Not particularly exciting, but helps with the back pain.

Carisoprodol.

>any bad trips
No.

>best trip you ever had
Carisoprodol, Clonazepam, and alcohol during a thunderstorm.

Xanax, I think. Didn't stay on that for long.

Bup

Heroin

Yes

Hard to say

Irrelevant, different kinds of highs.

speed
probably a mix of good weed and speed
>any bad trips
tons...last bad trip i had i thought i was in something like the trueman show was really weird everything felt like it was made up just for my concious, and all the people around me kinda seemed like actors for me esentially... that was super strange...
>best trip you ever had
i had way too many good trips on acid/MDMA/research chems/weed or anything to pinpoint one trip but me and a couple of friends climbed to the top of a mountain on MDMA at 1 AM it took us 4 hours to reach the top but dayum seeing the sun rise while on some really good Molly feels GODLIKE
i guess my first high was weed but then again i smoke cigs since im 12 (and its kind of my worst addiction i guess) and i always got some kind of super light dizzyness from tobacco so i guess cigs were my first high

> what are you on right now
been sober for awhile, realized I don't like substances alone and I'm still working on finding a chill roommate

acid, but nobody in this state I'd do it with. THC second and more socially here

>any bad trips
last trip (125ug), realized how deep my imposter syndrome is (couldn't enjoy the trip because the whole time I felt like I needed to be doing something) - at least I learned something though

>best trip you ever had
250 ug with four others, chainsmoking bowls all day listening to music

>what was your first high
crossed with brownies, got way too drunk

i also tried 2-cb a couple of days ago, wasnt my first time but the trips i had on 2-cb before werent that amazing, first time was a little pill shaped like these supermario shrooms which were allright, the times after that we had some 2-cb powder from a research chem page and we totally underestimated the dosage and took way too much the visuals were way to strong and i couldnt find myself in a mindset that would be able to do anything but this last trip i had was like super smooth and actually hillariusly funny i had a pill shaped like a champagne bottle with about 20mg-25mg of 2-cb and i ate it in quaters (about 5-6mg per quarter) in like half hour steps and after about 2 hourd the trip began to make me feel like a little elf on psychedelica that just wants to cause trouble and giggle like a little girl it was so priceless

because I misunderstood the last question, my first was DXM in HS or (if you count it) when I would go around 1.5g caffeine toward the end of middle school

has anyone of you ever felt like they were on the trueman show while trippin!
its really weird sometimes when i do psychedelics i kind of fall into this idea that everyone around me and everything in my sight was placed there on purpose! the things people talk about become really weird because you somehow connect everything to a point where you feel like all your life and exsistence is made up by some greater beeing just for entertainment purpose! i was at the point where i deciefered tv adds and videos on the internet because i thought they want to tell me something

that guy:

Old Fag here, long ago, be 19, going to pharmacy college, have perfect 15 year old girlfriend, Nick Sand's four way orange barrel lsd, rohrer 714 pharaceutical qualudes liberated from drug store, listening to Zepplins Houses of the Holy with her tied spread eagle, wide open on edge of sofa. Entire face one big grin covered in 15 year old pussy juice and three fingers buried in her asshole. She had officially left planet and I was just getting started. Best memory for sheer pleasure in my life.

CWE'd 60 mgs of hydrocodone tonight. Feelin' fluffy

Might as well kill yourself since your a meth head.

I got some shrooms from a friend, they are a few months old, and he dried them in an oven so their black... Are they still okay to take? Anyone have experience with this?
Thx fam

a lot of DMT-based things denature with heat, so... no promises? (psilocybin = 4-ho-dmt)

my experience is really fucke up i tried it on LSD, ALD-52, some other psychedelica like 4-MEO or something and every single time it kicked in i fellt like everyone around me is saying what they they are saying on pupose just to give me some kind of message behind those words and i really started freaking out when i found some youtube videos with a freind and it felt like everything i saw was some kind of parody or joke about my personal life... i really dont know what caused this but ive tried some psychedelics since then and on some i seem to be normal and some kind of just make me feel like im the main charackter of the show thats my life, wich wouldnt be that bad by itself but i just keep on tying to find out for who this show is and who organized all of this... it makes me really paranoid while trying to enjoy a good trip

anyone here any experiences with research chemicals like 2-cb or 4-MEO?

Taking lsd for me isn't even fun. I get bad wrist pains normally but lsd multiples it by like 1000. Hurts like a bitch.

Smoking concentrates. Girl scout cookies Royale.

why the wrist?
have you had some kind of accident or is it chronic

holy fuck i can relate to the trueman show thing, it really fucked me up for a while

Prolly carpal tunnel or some shit.

first lsd experience.
>music festival in the middle of nowhere for the whole weekend
>bought tabs for everybody from a friend who is a drug connoisseur
>says it's legit lsd
>first day in two of our friends dropped half a tab each
>they were kinda worried about the tabs being tasteless
>two hour later they were trippin absolute balls. didnt see them till the next morning.
>they told that shit was good af
>experienced guys discuss how much should i take since half a tab hit them pretty hard
>i say fuck it and take the whole shit with the rest of the guys
>about an hour in i start to feel this weird energy inside me. the air felt electric.
>hour 2: rest of the guys are trippin and im just getting shivers down my spine and the aforementioned energy surge.
>time passes and im not seeing crap while the rest is amazed by the colors n sheit
>although im feeling definitively under the influence of a drug its not what i expected
>at this point im kinda mad about not being as high as they are
>about 6 hour in, night falls and we go see some band playing far from our tents
>then suddenly it hits me like a mother fucking train
>the music lifted me and send me flying into fucking nothingness where everything started feeling like "a dream" in a lack of a better word
>felt like i died and came back to life and started questioning myself if during the previous hours i was as high as i was in that moment and i was just realizing it
>discarded the idea while the music kept lifting me into oblivion
>eventually we left that stage and went to another where something was singing and i couldnt tell if it was real or some kind of puppet being controlled by other bands members
>finally after about 10 hours after i took the tab effects started to fade
>anyways, the whole trip felt like a dream even tho the visuals were really disapointing

would do it again/10

take a look, i have pretty low expectations, but I have quite a bit more so I could just take a decent amount and see what happens. How many grams do you think each one of these heads is? I have no scale and can't really eyeball

any idea what caused it?
i havent been the same since i experinced that, well i kind of still am the same but sometimes normal situations now seem more sketchy to me then they should! it's not like i have trust issues or generall paranoia but since i had this the first time i found myself in a couple of situations where i wouldnt belive in reality anymore but kept my calm because i somehow knew it couldnt be like that
maybe its just to much creativty my brain is outputting in a weird way

i would start with about 3-5 schrooms and kind of get a feel for how strong they are!
then after about 1 or 2 hours i would ask myself if thats the kind of high i wanted to reach and if i feel like its not enough i would start eating 2-3 shrooms about every 1-1,5 hours until i found my level

they look a bit..... baked....
i cant tell for sure but some of the active ingredients might have been lost through out the heating process, but anyways dont underestimate them still it could be that im wrong and that they are just as strong as if they were naturally dried

>>what are you on right now
Little bit of vodka little bit of weed
>>what is your favourite drug
Special K
>>any bad trips
Sort of, once on 25i took it at like 9pm and went to a party, tried to go to sleep around 3 and just had to lay on a couch not sleeping still tripping for several hours. Phone died from reading stuff in the first hour
>>best trip you ever had
First time dmt
>>what was your firdt high
other than weed, dmt

My friend gave me my first weed brownie last year and it was my first encounter with weed ever. I ate it and underestimated it, because that shit kicked in an hour later and I passed out for 16 hours

Nothing at the moment
MDMA
Blow, didn't do anything for me (probably dirty) and the down was trash
Second time doing MDMA was .3g and it was the best night of my life (followed by amongst the shittiest weeks of my life)
weed was my first high

pretty stoned here anons, anyone got any recommendations for stuff to watch/do/listen to?

moar begginer's stories pl0x

Just smoke weed. Used to be hooked on pain meds. Now I just keep it low key. Enjoy your drugs kids!

youtu.be/16i1WNmXn5Y

Tea

Psychedelics, probably lsd

>>any bad trips
Not really bad but tripping on acid and thinking about the universe, how everything came to be and that we are all made of the same matter being re-used again and again and again is a little overwhelming but gives you a sense of one-ness with everything around you.

>>best trip you ever had
lsd + sex = mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

90-110ug acid pretty weak, slight visualy but my imagination felt like it was in ultra hd.

>16 hours
calling bullshit

Now that you mention it the first time breaking through with dmt is almost unexplainable.
The amount of euphoria and self realization is immeasurable.

MEMES ARE THE ONLY DRUG I KNEED
youtube.com/watch?v=vt8Tb20azqs

Nothing, sober unfortunately

Probably alcohol tbh

>any bad trips

Yep, second time I did DXM I puked and thought I was bleeding internally even though it was just the dye of the pills I took. Though I was gonna die for like 5 hours.

>best trip you ever had

First time doing DXM. Shit was magical.

>what was your fist high

Smoked weed when I was 15 and loved it

Heroin

Heroin

>>any bad trips
Yeah on a quarter of mushrooms and dmt

>>best trip you ever had
Acid all the way

Cocaine

im high right now i like weed

lost track of reality on my last lsd trip, some may call it bad, a bit scary in the moment as I don't have much experience, but powerful

Ritalin, pot, beer. doesnt get better for me