I think I fucked up today, Sup Forums

I think I fucked up today, Sup Forums.

>be me
>high school
>3rd period is math support
>I failed math last year with a 2%
>Go to 3rd
>good friends sit next to me and they immediately start watching youtube through ytpak
>look at my own computer and notice a little M on the corner of chrome
>hover over and girl from last period forgot to sign out of google drive
>ohey.jpeg
>click on drive and open up presentations
>I get a little shit faced smug as I get the greatest idea I could've come up with on the spot.
>I search up swastikas and change all the slides backgrounds to those images
>use a confederate flag for the first slide, the title slide
>change title to "Niggers and hebrews are good for dinner" and leave her name at the bottom
>saves and I go to the next one to do the same
>quit and delete all evidence leading to me, including search history of swastikas and confederate flags
>log out of her account and close browser to open up another one.
>start working on math program that is extremely easy
>realize what I've just done
>realize I could possibly be arrested if they found out it was me
>realize that google saves the timestamps for changes
>11:28 AM
>my heart drops as I continue on with day, worried that tomorrow they might bring me in for questioning

Tell me how bad I fucked up and a way to keep admin at my school from finding me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xEOVsFfoetg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying Underage

Seems like a good presentation

>I failed math last year with a 2%
You can't get that low of a grade without intentionally trying.

also you're a shit prankster, most that can happen is you get expelled for being a nigger

school administrators are dumb as fuck they probs dont even know that googles saves time modified

Try to find and tell her about how much of a piece of shit you are and that you're sorry, or just bend over and wait for dat dick.

nigga the worst thing that'll happen is she deletes it all and rolls her eyes. and even if she did tell the teachers just lie cuz they can't prove you sat in that seat

also if they did find out the worst you'd get would be a suspension for being a retard and not covering up your tracks. you would not get arrested. police need to spend their time on better than other things than busting a newfag for being edgy

Youll be fucking fine, calm your tits. and bask in the lulz unless theres anything PHYSICALLY pinning you to it, aside from a time stamp. Remember, they have no evidence aside from the time stamp. So as long as they bring you in for questioning, just dodge it as if you dont know whats going on and dont cave like your playing 9/11 charades. prop of the house of lies friendo.

How's freshman year, buddy?

AHAHAHA you're fucked bud.
we all make dumb mistakes.
Honestly though, your school is not some high tech police investigative shit.
If anything they'll think someone hacked her profile

School admins are dumb cunts, they'd say it might just be a virus

Theres an 86% chance that the presentation you opened was an old assignment thats already been turned in (and the file will never be opened again).
That leaves a 24% chance that you are fucked.
>This is how it feels to gamble with your life user. plz screencap thread in case you get arrested so we can have the afterstory

this

I'm not a computer whiz, but you just need to transfer your digital footprint so it came from your history/social studies (etc) class. Then put your own name on it.
>Should be good for a C+

underrated post, had a good chuckle

>86+24 != 100

Seems like you should have failed math

The only way you can get in serious trouble is if you're targeting someone with the swastikas

86% + 24% = 110%
did you fail math too?

do you have to log in with a student account to use the computer? if so, you are fucked. they will just check the google time stamps with whoever was logged in at that time, and if the girl says she was sitting at the desk you were in, they will just check who logged in at that specific computer at or around that time. you're done for.

100-86=14

>both took the bait.

TOP KEK

but really your fine, don't worry about it. plus your still a minor so even if something happened it wouldn't fuck up your life

>DAMAGE CONTROL

If you were logged into drive with her account it wouldn't have led back to you right? You're fine.

>84%
>26%
You must suck at math as much as OP

sry boss, but you dun been baited. op claims to suck at math so i use statistics that dont add up and i get max (you)s for my fapping pleasure. get wreckd scrub

you'll get what deserve

>being this mad that he took a screenshot owning up to his stupidity

A for effort

These things are great, when you aren't a fucking idiot. Plenty of people including myself did this kind of shit as kids but we weren't retarded and knew to not to stupid shit like this. You deserve whatever punishment you get for being a damn retard.

110% doesn't mean anything

this. If you're alpha enough (which I don't think you are) you could even offer her "compensation" by taking her out and then fucking her right in the pussay

And we's too weak to assume.

Don't worry, I'll sieg heil for you mein brother
So many jews here

>girls google drive is still open
>doesn't scour it for noods

Arrested? What are you? A slave?

Don't worry. School IT guys don't give a fuck. They're lazy and will just say, "yeah there's no way to find who did it." And they'll recommend telling the students to log out via a really drawn out assembly about bullying, inappropriate things and how to not get your shit fucked with. Rip 2 hours of your life in school in the next week or so. Assemblies blow worse than class.

Don't think she'd keep her nudes where the school can see then, user

Bait or not
It gave me a giggle

You dun goofed op

Cyber police have been called

why would she keep noods on a google drive for her school?

W
T
F
youtu.be/xEOVsFfoetg

OP here. Forgot to mention pic related.

For the thrill of it, I would assume.