Advice on how to get away with murder? Just curious in all respects

Advice on how to get away with murder? Just curious in all respects.

Pic related

Not that hard, really. In the US, something 35% of murders go unsolved. Prostitutes are probably among the easiest targets.

Only got a knife at the moment though, also im scared a gun would get you caught

>Meat is meat
>Bones grind into powder real easy

a knife leaves behind too much evidence imo. You got blood spatter that goes on you, your clothes, the environment. Not to mention if they struggle. Gun seems like the way to go

this guy gets it

>be nigger
>kill white person
>call cops and judge racist
>white gilt.exe
>get away with it

Strangling, suffocation, poison, push them off a cliff....alot of ways you can do it without guns or knifes, and minimal blood.

In a relatively big city though I can't believe a gun wouldn't cause more distress than a quick series of stabs into someone who walked past the wrong stranger

It seems the best way to get rid of body is to cut torso open and dump in a river.Cops fish corpses out of rivers almost every day and, despite some having signs of violent death, they don't even make the news anymore.

Rivers are good because they make pinpointing dumpsite very difficult, and the water contaminates dna evidence making it useless.

There's a lot of factors behind a murder that gets people caught:
>Having connections to the victim
>Leaving a mess at the scene of the crime
>Attempting to cover your tracks with a complicated lie
>Not making it look like a random case of violence or an accident

The murders that tend to never get solved are the ones that appear to be accidental or random acts of violence.

go to some shit hole gang neighborhood and just shoot someone. no one will give a fuck if some random gangbanger dies

Supressed 22lr to the back of the head. 3 shots. Use cci quiet ammo. I don't have any experience it's just what I'd do.

It really comes down to motive. Hundreds, if not thousands, of people are killed every day because someone

1. goes out and buys a gun off say.. Craigslist

2. Shoots someone in an alley. No witnesses

3. Walks away.

As long as you don't really have a motive then there is no way for cops to trace it back to you.

Also if another round won't chamber in the pistol use "cci supressor" ammo or non subsonic.

Ma negro. Knows it's "spatter" and not "splatter". I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

also make sure to pick up your casings or wipe off the finger prints and not be seen by any cameras

Of course this as well. Wear gloves and a mask. Usually fixes the problem

havent you seen the rekt stabbings? they only stop resisting after 25 plus stab wounds

/thread

this shit sounds like a bb gun, you can do it anywhere

so you've watched dexter too?

Kill any way you want. Use victims phone put ad on craigslist for sexual encounter then walk away.

where can you buy a gun off craigslist?

i heard about killing the person who ever that be
then remove all their death for the dental records cant be found
then but a tire around their corps douse it in gas, put it in the back, light it on fire and they won't be able to identify the body

>remove all their death
>all their death
>death

I don't always remove death, but when I do, the dental records can't be found.

I was put on a watchlist for just looking at this thread, wasn't I?

> 2017
> being a murderer
> forgetting to remove all their death

I expected more from you guys

>remove all their death

>mfw reading this aut-astic post

This is how I will sneak candy in the theater next time, thanks.

just be sure to never touch bullets with your bare hands, even if you wipe them down they can get prints off them.

woodchipper

HAHAHA SCREENCAP THIS XDXDXD
fuck sake

Feed the body to the pigs

only after removing all the death
you know for the pigs digestion

Hire a hit man

If you bury a body in the ground, pour lemon juice on the dirt every couple of feet to throw off dogs.

dont use bullets

dude the last hitman someone hired from the deep web was killed by the 70 year old woman he was trying to fucking kill

Nice.

stop watching csi

trips speak the truth
hiring someone has to be the best way to fuck shit up

Become a cop. Kill a minority.

this guy knows

become a politician