Can we get a choice thread started Sup Forums?

Can we get a choice thread started Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so.
There's a really great CYOA thread on /d/ right now too.

I'd choose pink.

i think red, maybe green if the shapeshift is instant

The spelling erors in this grafic make me mot want to play.

yellow. so i can see their adress. I want 10000 pizzas sent tgheri way get hem?!!

grey, but if there's a limit to size i can lift, purple

can someone post another button one, OP's is boring as fuck

Blue... depending on how fast I can fly.

Green if I can turn into an animal that gets much more efficient sleep than a human and then when I turn human again i am not tired

Pink if that means I can live forever

wow rude :(

Red

Because I would go house to house searching for weed and money to steal. If my clothes don't hide the weed/money too, I'm sure I could figure out a way to get it out without them seeing floating weed/money.

thanks for your nice input

Red. The amusement I could have with such a power would be limitless.

Red.

Because blue would get old and doesn't say at what speed. Yellow is pointless because red would let you know everything about any person anyway. Green is just gay as fuck. Turn into an animal and get killed why? Orange is retarded you would run into everything. Purple isn't needed because red is better. Grey would be pretty cool for awhile but still not better than red. Pink you would still eventually die of old age and how many times you get seriously wounded anyway?

Either pink because it takes care of my acne and a disease I have or orange so I can go anywhere I want.

All of them.

Red yellow purple or pink

red blue or black probably
next

Pink, Crazy Diamond?

Time travel of course

Y-yes masta

Red doesn't say you can change back you cuck

Rolllin

grats, what are you going to be doing with your potions?

Also... I wanted 3. Since this is a choose thread

Pink for sure. I'd help anyone I could.

Another easy decision.

Time travel. Blue.

>you may learn the contents of a book just by looking at it
now shit that's how books work

Yellow really worked out for this dude.

I really just want money so I would probably sell one dose to a criminal for $1mil

rolling

pink baby, ALWAYS go with pink

The older I get, the more I think books aren't as important as I was told in school

I'd choose red so I can be non-existent and just steal what I need and basically be a neet

I would read other peoples thoughts.

Not great, but it seems like the easiest to profit from without ending in some government lab somewhere as a test subject

Why does pink have a weakness and none of the others do?
>>Can heal any nonfatal wound
>>can run at the speed of sound, but you're not immortal.
>>give you the ability to phase through anything but solid matter
>>gives you the telekinesis, but not in reality

Fuck changing back why would you even want to? You've basically become a god with access to unlimited power and wealth. You would want to turn that power off?

This. I had my life saved today, and I am seriously thinking about doing something important like that with my own life.

They are important...

To the people writing them trying to make money off the people who still think they are important.

Red. I will watch myself go missing and reap all the rewards of no school.

roll

Red so I can see my ex naked again

Pink because I'm a paramedic so that's self explanitory

roll.

so yellow is biological immortality?

Good stuff. Just figure out your life purpose and work toward it every day. Nothing will make you happier or more fulfilled than that. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.

Yeah. That's what I'm saying. I wrote some kindle books and made a little bank off them (

all of you are candidates for a one way ticket to your friendly government secret lab. Fated to be tortured and prodded for the rest of your life

rooll

Was going to choose red but you're on to something. It specifically states your clothes too so I figure when you go invisible what you have on you goes invisible too. Anything else you pick up while invisible wouldnt be. In that case I would take Grey

Blue, I would fly up super high then just let myself drop out of the sky. You can go skydiving without a parachute, but only once.

Honestly this is really shitty as none of them are really good, so I'd choose the tshirt

pink. Use my powers to make bank.

Pink. Shit would come in handy sooner or later.

3 or 6

I'm saying 3. Open a butcher shop, basically live forever

Roll

Roll for invincibility

Purple

Phase though anything means that you would be safe from all physical harm
Though I wonder what would happen if you were shocked, would you be able to phase the electricity out or would it hurt you. I have so many questions about this ability that will probably go unsolved

Anything except yellow.
I'd never want to accidentally read someone's mind to find that they're thinking about hentai.

BRUH

Got a few. Will post.

If yellow means easy weight loss, this tub of lard chooses that.

Otherwise pink

Pink I guess. None of these are particularly awesome

Yellow

>T-shirt doesnt work on family
nevermind

Mimicry

Immunity or psyche

Pink.

Mystery, life is random and i enjoy it.

rollerball.

Stop the government from monitoring all your online activity. A VPN will make it look like your physical ip address is from another country, keeping you hidden, anonymous and worry free. Plus you have all the benefits of viewing region locked content anonyourself.club

OMG Grey! Especially if it is on an atomic scale. I'd basically become Dr Manhattan.

grey.

Orange. too many nickles? coinstar has you covered!

I can tell you don't make much money

Hypnosis.

None, I need money more then a curse.

Money, Painproof and wish for anything else i need.

Wish pill might negate the pill effects BUT there are plenty of other things it can grant.

Green

Take the wish pill, wish to have the combustion effect removed, consume other pills, eventually greatly improve other pill effects with wishes

and then you win.

I should pick purple but im picking grey

Red
Black
Roll
Grey
Orange
Clairvoyance
None
Disease immunity, sex appeal, wish
Sloth

Chronos Watch. Zeus Ring and providentia ear stud. Literally no downside if you use them for their passives or second abilities.

big roll

Roll

>choose purple to find precious metals underground
>start mining company
>hang out at public pools alot

TimeStop..... Its basically teleportation with the benefit of not aging.

Green.
Warrior.
Yellow.
Pink
Teleportation
The Locket of Aphrodite
Disease pill, Sex Appeal Pill, Money Pill.
Lust

pink is my favorite colour so I'd press that one!

All I need is the wish pill.

>Wish for immortality
>Wish to be able to grant immortality. >Wish to gain on demand access to complete knowledge of the universe past, present, and future.

>claim ring of pride
>command suicide to other ring bearers and take their rings

Pink
Now it's time to found a religion!
Blue pill

The frilly skirt. I'd go with the bikini bottom but it sounds like I'd lose the facade if I take them off...