1. Your country

>1. Your country
>2. Do they also talk about the massive anti-asian male bias in mainstream Hollywood?

antiasianmalefilmdatabase.wordpress.com/about/

>australia
>no

this guy is super handsome

why can't they all look like him

Such ideas don't exist

Tell me what is masculine about 160cm short guys, little muscle, no facial or body hair and a babyface on top of that.

There is nothing manly about asian males.

Asian males themselves are anti-asian male bias

Someone post that pic of why dutch women like black men

Look at this triggered dicklet.

triggered yt boi

theres more anti-asian female bias in Hollywood tbqh. Asian women cant get any kind of roles because they trigger yt wmn

her af

In Beijing, Hebei, Shandong and the Northeast, most middle/upper-middle class Chinese men are 6'0+. How can little Dutch boy even compete?

Well you didn't have to be so mean about it :(

Also op is prolly white troll

I was not aware such a thing existed, I think there are much more important things in my life to care about then someone else's fragile emotional state and or ego.

chong ching xiuuuu xiuuu chang chang err

I've seen a lot of tall Asians

you have to be pretty animalistic to only value the most primal qualities of a man

even most westerners don't but this place is for kids, the perfect audience for most of what "hollywood" produces

Don't think so. But we don't have many Asians here.

I was actually surprised to see average height and even a few tall (by French standards) Asian tourists. Good for them, though they were all kinda scrawny and metrosexual looking. They should try to look like Toshiro Mifune, not K-pop guys.

But user surely you can admit that not being positively represented in the film industry of a country in which your people are a small minority is hugely damaging to one's collective psyche, can't you? I mean, you can't expect people to derive their self-worth from things other than Hollywood.

No. Not even in Canada that has an even bigger Asian population (by proportion ofc) than America no one talks about that except maybe a select few freaks in academia. I have a close Chinese friend and whenever I ask him about his stance on SJW he just says he doesn't give a fuck and doesn't imagine that any other Asians do either. SJWism is only for white guilt faggots and irresponsible browns who are encouraged to have the victim complexes that they do

Look. If I go to watch Hindi movies, I expect to see mostly Indians in them. With HK movies, Chinks and Korean flicks, Gooks. Why the hell do I want to see """""Asians"""" (read: Chinks/cornfed Japs/Gooks) in American flicks?

>Flag
>nope.
Its a mixed bag here. Most asian males here have given up hopes of ever being a masculine figure or even remotely an average man. Truth is some of those anti-asian males bias are asians themselves refusing to change their lifestyle and act masculine. They are raised by strict parents and surrounded by femininity and materialism.

Because america is way more ethnically diverse and is a nation of immigrants you dumb fuck.