Season 3 out July 22nd. Anyone hyped?

Season 3 out July 22nd. Anyone hyped?

If i remember correctly, Sup Forums had mixed opinions about it with one side enjoying it and the other side posting;
>babbys guide to nihilism
>muh existential crisis
and so on.

I just rewatched it and i still liked it. Sure there are flaws, characters that don't add much to the story and jokes that don't really work but overall i think it's great. Very enjoyable and relateable.
Yes i find it relateable like many others do, fuck you for being such a special snowflake.

dumb bojak poster

Gas the people who made the show and those who liked it.

Season 1 was ok, 2 was shit. I don't have high expectations

you only like this for the same reason people liked father of the pride

Season 1 was excellent, season 2 was mediocre and season 3 will most likely be even worse than season 2.

Such is the way of every single Netflix show, the first season is always golden then it starts to go downhill and fast.

Season 1 was better overall but parts of season 2 are so fucking good.

It's about an addicts struggle to be happy. It's the story of how even a huge success/star can never be happy because of his alcoholism. he's constantly searching for something more because that's how addicts are wired.
>I've never been happy, I don't think I know how to be or ever can be
This is exactly right. It's a sad truth but important to understand if you aren't an addict and if you are one. Tough subject matter done extremely well, if you don't like the style of comedy I understand but to argue the dramatic subject matter isn't don't incredibly well then you either haven't seen the show or are just a contrarian

Can't wait, I thought season 2 was excellent. That penultimate episode in New Mexico was so fucked up

Better go to Sup Forums if you really want to talk about the show

This
>Garbage

season 1 had some funny stuff here and there, season 2 was awful

4/10 show

This is my favorite ongoing show, it reminds me of the best parts of Curb, NGE, and Louie, and so many more shows that unflinchingly tackle the human condition.

I really respect this show for going that route as an animated feature with anthropomorphized characters to boot.

I almost gave up on this show after the first two episodes, which remain my least favorite, but anons on this board convinced me to keep going and I'm so glad I did.

I think it's only gotten better with time. S1 was a little shaky, especially the first 2 episodes, but S2 was nigh perfect (with the weird chicken episode not necessarily detracting, but certainly distracting the narrative).

I have high hopes for S3, but it looks like a vastly improved budget has been provided, which usually spells disaster for shows that have traditionally thrived on the small things

I want to ______ Mr. Peanut Butter

Reddit: the show

i liked it, fuck haters, but for some reason i'm not soo hyped for season 3

Pet

Fuck off to Sup Forums tumblr or reddit with this pretentious garbage

Does the show get any funnier after the pilot?

I'm hyped desu
Bojak is pretty much if evangelion was a comedy and I love it

Because it could've ended perfectly at S2, which isn't something I can really fault the show for, considering it's my own fears that drive my current trepidation towards S3.

Take Mad Men, if it had ended when Don shows his kids the whorehouse he grew up in, it would've been a far superior ending to the finale, which was very good in its own right. But I wouldn't trade that "early" perfect ending for the multitude of amazing episodes we got in the last two seasons

First few episodes are very weak but it improves a loot after that. The pilot is probably the worst episode of the entire show

No. It is not supposed to funny

Thanks. I might give it another shot.

The pilot is horrible, it appeals to this Family Guy tier humor which is totally counter to the themes and comedy of the rest of the entire series.

Episode 2 is also rough around the edges, but I promise by the time you hit mid-S1 you'll like it, and E11 will seal the deal

first half of season 1 was okay, second half good
first half of season 2 was good, second half great

what's with the hate for season 2 it, is it just ironic shitposting or did people really not care for it
personally, I thought that it was lengths better than season 1

does anyone actually find todd funny? i really can't remember laughing at any of his scenes, he's like adam sandler comedy tier

the first 3 or 4 chapter are pretty meh, then it gets fucking good

He shouldve ended up with the doe

i feel the same
>that boat scene
fuck

Nope and it doesn't help that he sounds exactly like Jesse from BB

this show is way more darkr than rick and morty, i mean he almost fuck an underage bitch, he's like Sup Forums the character

Are you being serious? I honestly can't tell anymore.

yeah it's not really a comedy. I mean it's a cartoon so it's silly but I think its really just a median to push through the extremely dark subject matter without being so offputting to a lot of people. You kind of have to throw in some goofy stuff just so you aren't depressed while watching it the whole time.

The voice actor is Aaron Paul, The guy who place jesse pinkman in BB, he was joking but not joking if you get it.

>it gets easier
is that true?

I know he voiced him i just wasn't sure if user was just shitposting or shitposting ironically. I guess there's really no difference.

I mean I know its him, but he can't do voice work for shit so it ends up sounding like the same character

but he is pretty much the same character anyway so

Slap my salami the guy's a commie!

not to mention he threatened her friend not to tell the cops he gave them the liquor. That whole sequence is tense and dark as hell

Hug :3