The year 2004+(4x4)-3

>The year 2004+(4x4)-3
Why aren't you bisexual Sup Forums?

I am tho

Almost everyone is bisexual idiot

I am.

Speak for yourself.

Sup Forums loves traps so I guess they already are bi

But almost everyone is not 100% hetero or homo, that's the point that everyone understands.

Because bisexual is just another way of saying gay, and I'm straight. I'll fuck a hot trap but no dudes.

because not everyone is a special snowflake

Easy. I don't like having a dick in my ass.

>babbys first troll

bc n-no homo

It's not another way of saying gay because gay men deny being bisexual, when bisexual men are accurately labeling themselves as bisexual.

Think before you type.

If you like dudes you're gay.

Traps are a type of dude, dude.

Yes but if you are bisexual you are straight as well as gay.

Gay men are not bisexual because they are not also straight.

Understand? 1+1=2. I know it's hard for you.

But user, I am a bi sex.

The liking women thing is kind of beside the point if you're into dick. You're falling for a meme, user.

Not mentally undeveloped enough

why aren't you transsexual. so many genders to pick from these days.

>traps arent gay bro

fuck off with your excuse faggot

Because I wasnt born with that mental disability

this

no homo

But you said "bisexual is another way of saying gay" which is not true by definition, because that holds that all gay men are bisexual, which is not true.

I know, I know, it's hard for your little walnut to rub two cells together. But you get a C+ for effort.

>tfw you cant tell if hes falling for bait or laying more bait himself

Either way youre making us look bad, ya fuckin spaz.

Just bi-o.

Either you're straight or a fag. I think I know which one you are, but it's current year and all that so it's cool. Just knock off the maymays already. And by the way, "bisexual" women are all straight.

Lol because I'm not into hairy asses.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that sexuality can be fluid?

Not a requirement.

>Like girls
>Like dicks
>Like futa
>Like traps
>Don't like average, buff, or otherwise masculine men
>Don't wanna say I'm bi cause that implies I'd be attracted to most men, when I'm not; I just like traps and dicks, the rest of the average masculine male is a total turnoff
>Prefer more feminine traps, prefer more feminine girls but I also like a few semi-masculine features like girl abs, tall or athletic women
>Have come to conclude that I'm more attracted to femininity and feminine appearance, with a heavy preference for girls, but I also like dicks
>But saying this is too complicated and just saying I'm bi gives the wrong idea about my sexuality
>Just say I'm straight instead if anyone ever asks (which never really happens to begin with)
>Plus, bi-sexuals apparently "don't exist" to/are often ignored or rejected by the LGBT community, so that's another reason (not like it really matters though)
And there you go, OP. I'm fully aware that I'm bi and that I like both girls and dicks, but I just say I'm straight instead because that's too much to explain and I'm not attracted to the majority of men besides their dicks.

Since when? Guess you've been drinking the koolaid.

There are straightfags, gayfags, and bifags, but they are all fags. You would know this if you were older than 13.

why are you asking

i don't feel completely comfortable saying I'm bi. but l like twinks

>/thread

If you're bi, you're bi. No big deal.

kek

i mean, i don't like most guys. the definition doesn't feel appropriate since I'm mostly straight. but its just words, i don't care that much about that

>l like twinks

You're bisexual. Twinks are guys.

Most bisexuals have a preference. It's very rare someone is exactly 50/50.

I'm bi, i feel like my preference changes though

>"don't exist"

You realize you're the reason for that, right? It's called visibility.

normal.

in the future everyone will be bi so nobody will even bother labeling themselves

>/thread

>hate vaginas
>like traps
im not gay

>visibility

I never wanted this, but if I have to I'll find a girlfriend and a boyfriend and fuck them both at the same time in public places. For visibility.

Because I like pussy, and not dick.

Because cock turns me off, and tits and vagina turn me on... It just so happens that I am straight. I enjoy what pussy feels like around my cock and the idea that mens asses make my cock shrink faster than jumping into ice water. Shit is a turn off as well. But ya know it's the "current year" and all this PC shit... I so hope trump opens fire on your faggot asses and destroys you all.

>>that Logo
wtf is with the purple circle in the middle with no genitals and not connected to the other two?

is that for wizards?

I don't blindly follow trends.

>sexuality
>a trend

The rest of the world would invade and Trump would be hanged.

for (you) my child.

i cant cause im already a full-blown fucking faggot

experiment with girls

>almost everyone is bisexual
Are you really this autistic?

Gays for trump

most people admit they aren't 100% straight or 100% gay

common sense.

Are you retarded or just a faggot? you don't need the brackets in the equation for it to equal 2017

71.43% of people are bisexual

>pic is proof

It's the year 8029 already?

sexuality isn't a mathematical equation

I'm bi but not really out yet like I can imagine myself being in a romantic relationship with a dude and I'd jerk a dude but I wouldn't do anal do I still count as bi? And if I do should I come out? P.S my dad is strict ooga booga Muslim

~75% does seem to work with reality

75% of Sup Forums is bi

yes you are technically bi

Bcuz I don't wanna

Everything can be described with math.

same

but its the wrong equation

Because I usd to be until it hit me, straight hit
Every bisexual eventually choses a side