It's a "Kyle is the voice of reason" episode

> It's a "Kyle is the voice of reason" episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/celebrity-news/386221/South-Park-creator-Trey-Parker-to-be-a-dad
instagram.com/p/BHgPyCZD3zz/?taken-by=thesouthparkers
youtube.com/watch?v=_j56IiLqZ9U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the point. Kyle and Stan are the voices of Matt and Trey. Cartman is all of our inner demons and says what we all secretly want to say.

Isn't that every episode except the gimmick ones?

express.co.uk/celebrity-news/386221/South-Park-creator-Trey-Parker-to-be-a-dad

"The comedy writer has been dating his partner Boogie Tillmon for several years, and they live with her 11-year-old son from a previous relationship."

"In 2008, Stone married Angela Howard. Together they have two children."

JUST

>and I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll be there
>for better or worse til death do us part, I love you with every gay beat of my heart

kyle and stan are matt and trey's self inserts. that's obvious as fuck fag

>It's a "same plotline as last episode" episode

>can't have South Park discussions without wife's son posting

this show really has gone down the shitter

they just take one joke and repeat it all episode, and the joke often isn't funny and makes no sense like the ISIS/ninja one last season

it's so lazy, I wish they'd just make movies

I find it amazing and astounding and remarkable that the libertarian position is always correct and South Park demonstrates that fact incontrovertibly. It just goes to show you how genius Matt and Trey are.

>how genius Matt and Trey are
Yeah I agree dude. Trey's wife's son is so lucky to have him.

>Libertarians, ladies and gentleman

Credit where credit is due they are great technical screenplay writers and Trey is a musical genius.

I wish they'd done the Kaiju movie they planned to do.

Trey said he married an Asian because he didnt want to have any ginger kids.

Jesus Christ.

He's the self-righteous faggot who opposes Cartman.

>express.co.uk/celebrity-news/386221/South-Park-creator-Trey-Parker-to-be-a-dad
instagram.com/p/BHgPyCZD3zz/?taken-by=thesouthparkers

A++++ Parenting

They should be making more musicals

He just wants his wife's son to think he's cool, what's wrong with that?

Cartman: stereotype right wing asshole
Kyle: stereotype left wing faggot
Stan: Voice of reason

>it's a trey and Matt are too big of pussies to take a side so they shit on both and consider it being reasonable episode

Truly the worst.

Cartman doesn't speak for me nor does he say things I secretly want to say. Unless those things are I hate racists and fascists

No, it's literally baby's way out of accepting any responsibility. If you're above the age of fifteen and unironically think libertarians are smart or the way to go, you're retarded.

Libertarianism is the most personally responsible political philosophy. People make their own choices and deal with the consequences.

Your idea of "accepting any responsibility" must be cleaning other people's messes for them.

this nigga trey had a kid in his mid 40's, kinda gives me hope

So since libertarians want little government and its all "personal responsibility" who's fault is it when a corporation poisons the drinking water?

Libertarianism doesn't solve the jew issue and migration issues, in today's society it would just turn into a neoliberal freedom scam

You need to dig the weeds out before you plant your seeds

It's the corporations fault when they get sued to hell by angry poisoned citizens, what happens when x isn't an argument

What would you sue them for if there's no law or agency to enforce it?

>libertarianism is anarchy
Here we go again.

that's not libertarianism, that's anarchism

either way it's still not an argument to assume that literally poisoning people will have no consequences

>Libertarianism
Yeah so your child dies from lead poisoning, and then the corporation that made the product gets punished by...... oh wait

KYLE is the voice of reason? Can you name some episodes where this is actually the case? Kyle is the group's moralfag, not the reasonable one.

I came here to discuss South Park, what's with the libertarianism discussion?

youtube.com/watch?v=_j56IiLqZ9U

Remember when Kyle ripped Kenny off for being poor and called other fags and gays?

It'll never come back. He is forever a fucking moralfag now.

With what money? in a court room bought off by the corporation?

fuck off neckbeard

hi /r/eddit

W-well there'd be like, this independent body that, like, enforced justice on everyone and was, like, impartial.

>Kyle
>Voice of reason
Nah, that would be Stan, Kyle is just a moralfag Cartman.

>it's a "Kyle writes an essay on how all the poor people should be put in concentration camps" episode

LIBERTARIAN PARADISE:

Citizens from small towns all over the country wouldn't be able to get food because the small roads would be broken down (unprofitable) so they'd all move to the big cities. In the big cities they'd all be able to eat Walmart food TM and Coca-cola drinks TM. If anyone complains, they'd be detected instantly by the GoogleNet and reported to the Rothschild-Fargo-Exxon US-authorities TM.

Isn't this what Judge Dredd is about? Megacities?

>Cartman: stereotype right wing asshole
>Kyle: stereotype left wing faggot
>Stan: Voice of reason

ehh, I'd say Wendy fits the left-winger stereotype harder than Kyle (she's who I most often seem to agree with and whenever she beats up or defeats Cartman it's so cathartic)

Kyle just can't stand it when Cartman makes anti-semitic remarks

both him and Stan seem to be apolitical, possessing a more vague standpoint, like a child would, which is cool and adds to the charm

it's always about whether this is Right or Wrong with them, very simple philosophy that rejects all labels because they're too young to understand/care about them

yeah this

i wouldn't call M & T brave or inspiring

thank god they realized how preachy they were getting

yeah and it's a pretty great depiction of a libertarian paradise. But IIRC the government was pretty strong compared to what the libertarians preach.

Stan's morals are pretty loose, though. That's why he Stan Ground.

>both him and Stan seem to be apolitical, possessing a more vague standpoint, like a child would, which is cool and adds to the charm
They're supposed to be libertarians, which Trey and Matt are and think is the best ideology. People always give South Park credit for ripping on everything with nothing being safe, but that's only because most people only see things as either Democrat or Republican. They've never really ripped on Libertarian ideals.

>government is pretty strong
Yes and no. There government is in fact rather small and has minimized bureaucracy. The Judges are individuals with the authority to act quickly and effectively, eliminating the troubles that "big government" is perceived as causing.

i don't think they're these libertarian paragons you're making them out to be

the characters' beliefs are demonstrated to be amorphous, remember when Stan was a Scientologist for a while? they still need flexibility for different/new episode storylines, though I do think the conclusions they always reach by the end of the episode fall in line with the creators' beliefs (unless they deliberately miss the point for comedic effect which i think is the best)

remember when everyone thought they were gay together?

No, but I do remember their kiss in Baseketball.

>South Park discussions

FART JEWS xDDD

>he literally takes seriously the morale lessons from South Park

Sup Forums is 18+ only

>cue piano music
You know, I learned something today.

when South Park was still very new they released videos for the first two seasons and they were in these dumb ass looking sweaters (Tim and Eric type shit) posing together to introduce each episode which caused many people to think they were in a homosexual relationship

Hey reddit

I've seen the intros and they were hilarious.
>What is it, Indian Companion? Is someone coming?
>Someone's coming!
>Yes, thank you.
Also loved it how the dog they had kept changing with every time the scene cut.

So this why there are so many racist jokes about asians, mexicans and white trash, but nothing about blacks in South park? They just don't want to insult their wife's sons?
Interesting.

really makes you think

But there is a ton of shit about niggers?

>her 11-year-old son

Not after 2013. Wow it really does make you think...

>his wife's son
>literally black
Every time.

The episode where Kyle breaks everything Cartman owns because he gave him aids.

Your fault if you have watched South Park after 2013.

ALL black are good at music, what a funny, yet bold and edgy joke.

Meanwhile we have tons of jokes about asians - about their tiny dicks, their stupid voices, their mongol faces, their buck teeth.

>token nigger is the richest boy in SP and he automatically knows how to play a bass guitar
wew

You sure you're talking about South Park?
If so, post examples.