I'm a heroin addict. Wanna know some stuff?

I'm a heroin addict. Wanna know some stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/oc50YYh
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdLjVa5ETkw
m.imgur.com/account/Smackybrewster/images
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, tell us the worst of what it's like and what it's like when you can't get any.

And the most humiliating thing you've done to get some.

How does heroin compare to more mild drugs?
Is it actually better or do you use it simply for the addiction?

Would you suck dick for a good amount

have you ever had a bad high? If so whats it like

At worst it's like a really bad flu when I can't get it. Other than that it's pure bliss to have. Worst I've done is put off paying rent for 2 weeks to get it. I have a pretty good job with plenty of overtime.

It's so much better than weed. It's the same damn thing as painkillers. Just cheaper and dirtier.

I would. But I might be a bit gay.

Smoke, snort, shoot, buttchug?

I wouldn't say I have. I had shit that was too strong for me. I shot up and then passed out 5 minutes later. Woke up 4 hours later on my bathroom floor with my pants around my ankles.

Used to snort. I've been shooting for about a year, year and a half.

Gonna go cop some in a little bit. I may be gone for up to 45 minutes. This shit cost me about $75 - $100 a day.

I've considered putting it in my ass but I'm a bit afraid to die.

Show a picture of your arm with the track marks on it.

Time stamp arm.

why do you have a picture of shit saved on your computer?

Can't figure out how to make the file small enough. Working on mobile, holmes.

How can I get some? Coke, shrooms and acid, almost everything else is everywhere up here but H is hard to come by

Post pic to imgur and link it?

Find someone addicted to pills. They usually know where it's at. Or just starting working in a warehouse. Or to be honest, ask some negroes.

What do you think of Slug Christ?

No idea about slug Christ. Care to enlighten me?

m.imgur.com/oc50YYh

dont fucking do heroin

There white kids are usually the bigger drug guys up here. there are very few blacks and the ones we do have only have weed

Why its cheaper than oxy or vicodin

Start asking around about painkillers. After you find those the dope shouldn't be far away.

How would you compare it to say popping a blue to snorting a line or two. Same effects or is it a lot different than a pill.

Maybe i know who you are. Do you have a punk band with a drummer who stole some of your stuff?

You don't have to pay for insurance to get a script. Or copays. Or any of that hassle. You just get it from the Mexican cartels in NYC and run it north.

Thanks man

H is so easy to come by for me, then coke, then weed, the molly

Same shit as the pills but you run the risk of not knowing if it's cut with fentynal. But if it is hold on and enjoy that shit.

No band. I just live in a basement, work, and shoot up.

He's a meme rapper. m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdLjVa5ETkw
Does heroin make this kind of thing entertaining? I don't enjoy Slug Christ very much without stimulants or weed.

Running to pick some up. Be back in a bit, lovelies.

ah. different heroin addict i was talking to on here then. my question for you then is
>have you ever nodded off anywhere you shouldnt have?

Work a time or two. But I got woken up by cool/oblivious co-workers.

some dude came into the gas station i worked at, nodded off in front of the glass food container and fucking cracked it and almost went through the glass. it was a fun time

Some of the videos on YouTube is scary if people oding. Found in public bathrooms and parking lots passed out on the floor breathing slowly or not at all. Dealers make a few with fetynol in it so one person from the batch od on purpose be everyone that buys from that dealer hears from it and wants that batch and buy more

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and the ugly people losers look like al sharpden and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try too hard to hurt people the ugly way and the ugly people losers that smell like poop get angry at the ugly weak orge guy loser and the ugly people losers that smell like poop outnumber everybody and the ugly people losers smell like poop and same with the ugly people that smell like poop

actually. heres a fun story

>current (now ex, this is copypasta from the last heroin junkie i talked to) gf did heroin
>went to the movies
>she takes fentanyl laced shit like she would her regular stuff
>didnt realize it was laced
>od 2 minutes into the movie
>most embarrassing thing ive experience in my life was carrying her lifeless body up the ramp and laying her down and emptying out a near full theatre
>did middle finger a guy that was being a cunt during the previews
>lold at that
>amberlampse came
>narcan
>hospital
>all good
>said hey, at first i didnt really care but if were gonna be together you cant do that shit anymore
>helped her through withdrawal and everything
>shes been clean ever since
>said shes happier now than shes been in a long time but still thinks about it
This was the single most terrifying thing ive ever had to experience. it still hurts to think about it. I still have the stub from when we went to that movie and the one we went to three days later because i told her she owed me a movie ticket

>cont
>i love you but im not in love with you
>kinda want to kill myself for the last week or so.

niggers are inferior. the end.

I was clean for about a year. But I never really stopped thinking about it. I'd have maybe 3 good days in a row. No cravings or whatever, then I'd just wake up wanting it. It's the best and worst thing ever.

Yeah, I heard someone died and his dude became my dealer within the week. That's how you know it's good. I had one dealer that was good about that shit. I'd pick up and he'd either say it was normal shit or it was good. I miss that dude.

Yeah man it's fucked up shit. And it's like instantly after taking it and you never know. The crazy thing is anyone that does it hears about it and wants that batch because they know it's strong shit because usually they will get mostly cut of baking soda of baby exlax with a little bit of heroin

Aye?
You from Canada?
The fentanyl crisis here on the west coast is bad rn.

New York, baby. Best place in the world. Considering it made me.

This is a known fact user

she tells me she doesnt crave it anymore but i doubt it. its a gripping as fuck drug.

she was telling me when we got home from the hospital that night that she didnt realize she was dying and that if she would have died with her last memory being us going to the movies together that wouldve been the best way she thinks she couldve gone.
>i want to blow my brains out thinking about that. it makes me sad as fuck.

nay, im us. But, im not that far away from canada i guess. im on the east coast though. PA

it's because of the dreams, isn't it

nobody just gets addicted on H, there's always something really fucked up that H provides a refuge from

Heroin addicts deserve like a medal just for maintaining a consistent supply. Like who the fuck has a dealer so reliable that you don't have to worry about seizing out and dying just because you couldnt get ahold of any. Also unless they just go around robbing old grannies and sucking dicks how the fuck do they keep up the money flow.

>Also unless they just go around robbing old grannies and sucking dicks how the fuck do they keep up the money flow.

It's called having a job, I'm sure you wouldn't understand.

>checked
but, is right. addicts often have some kind of job to keep them going

O_O last heroin addict I talked to said they went thru like 600 dollars of heroin a week. I don't give a fuck what job you have thats kinda unaffordable.

Yes but I also think from mental illness. I saw this video of a homeless guy talking about it and he said it's not a big deal I know I'll be sick for couple weeks then i will feel normal again but said he can't do that. So definitely is part of it.

Dang man that is sad. Sorry.

lol I guess you never knew any addicts or been around that life. There are plenty of different things people do to support their habit. Yes there is functioning addicts though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno I just know every addict I've met so far has stolen my weed money.

it fucking sucks man. Shes the only person i am such a beta for. Id do anything to be with her again. ive had a lot of emotions shared with her and i dont think i can ever feel that again. That night at the theatre is going to be a night i remember for the rest of my life and its just this oppressive kind of feeling that just hurts.

i know your pain

talking to strangers on the internet helps. I havent told a single person i know in real life about it.

Wanna shoot up and touch weiners?

Also; m.imgur.com/account/Smackybrewster/images a bit of documentation of shooting up.

looks like a dead link