Predictions Sup Forums?

Predictions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFM5zT77n50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously gonna be Cena or Undertaker

Surprise entrants will include Kurt Angle and James Ellsworth

I have a heavy sum on Styles. I mean, he's a newer guy, great fighter. The guys got a huge ego but you can't not say he's a hit so far. I think going undertaker or Cena would be a little big. They're still great fighters but they are getting older.

Why would AJ be in the Rumble period? He already has the strap, so he'll automatically be defending it at WM, if he holds onto it that long.

pro-tip: John Cena and AJ Styles are the same age, and Undertaker is 12 years older than both of them.

Literally gayer than the threads full of naked men

He's still newer into the fighting scene though. But besides the more spotlighted faces in the rumble, would you think a more obscure person could win it

Sure they could, it's happened plenty of times.
Hell, it could even be Goldust, and I'd be delighted if it was, they need to let him actually do something meaningful before he has to inevitably retire soon.

Agreed

Angle takes it then they give a title to Lesnar

Mania main event will be Angle vs Lesnar

>2017
>Not realizing this is more scripted than a soap opera
>Not noticing they don't even hit each other
>Not knowing what MMA is

What...?

But where's the fun without the drama, or charecter, and with way more rules than it has scripted

Hey, maybe then Brock can finally hit that shooting star press he's always wanted to do.

Pic 4 u bb

I don't realy like either of em.

>Current year as a argument

These are the most generic reasons to not like wrestling,try again,also MMA bores me to tears.

Tell us more about all those unscripted shows and movies that you watch that still deliver good, quality story-telling and drama, comedy, action, heros, villians, internal conflicts, and people getting the hell beat out of them on occasion.

That's what I thought dumbass, don't make me stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry.

How ironic,that's when i stopped reading his post.

connor mcgregor for the win

A sport is not supposed to be scripted, trailer trash.
Also
>quality
Kek

>Conor McGreggor for getting the hell beat out of his shrimp ass by the entire men's locker room and half the women's locker room

FTFY

Toplel m8

McGregor could probably beat every single roid monkey on that poster.

But it's not a sport

WWE needs more guns.
It doesn't feel American anymore, I used towatch it every week when I was a kid with my uncle and dad while drinking beer. Now it's nothing but a turist freakshow with people from all around the world.

Hope they included somebody to represent our culture, a proud ripped guy with guns and an eagle as a mascot

My prediction is usually that WWE will fail due to how horrible the past decade has been, but unfortunately I'm wrong.

People arguing whether their favorite fake fighter will be able to beat another's favorite fake fighter
>mfw

>this thread

Sports entertainment, not a sport.
More like a scripted show portraying a wrestling production then an actual sport.

Pro Wrestling has more in common with theatre or interpretive dance than it does with UFC or MMA, and that's ok.

WWE Superstars portray characters to put on a show

MMA fans the worst.

yup

Like Jack Swagger?

I've never gotten why MMA fan boys even compare the two.

Nigger he's been around longer than Cena just wasn't in the dubya dubya e

The fact that these same idiots starting fights on here probably watch 90% scripted television and fight over which star trek movie was the best

conor mcgregor will unironically get killed by khabib

Honestly props to the WWE for making it somewhat suspenseful. This is the first time in atleast 5 years when I have no idea who will actually win. Im hoping Ambrose, but expecting Taker. What will probably happen though is Reigns will beat KO, then go onto win the the Royal Rumble (breaking his own record for eliminations) and main event WM against himself in a Vinces dick one poll match.

>90% scripted television
You mean 100%?
Even "reality shows" are 100% scripted

I actually think the people talking about wwe seriously here are civil... too civil for Sup Forums sumthins up

nah-uh

Who else is hoping for The Shockmaster as a surprise entrant?

Exactly. It's like comparing apples to oranges. At least with WWE you are mostly guaranteed entertainment for your money. An MMA ppv cost $50-$100 and the the fights could end in under a minute. Fuck that.

Yeah man can't wait for Homecoming.

This image is not ok.

You're sawft you're sloppy,

They callin me papi,

I roll in a benz, you ridin around in a beat up jalopy.

Bros wanna copy, but they are just not me

I'm up in the club, stackin the dubs, you stuck in the lobby.

I'm hot like salsa, you sawft like balsa,

You aint heard of me?

Well you probably oughtta

Nice to meetch-ya

So good to sees-ya

Bros wanna act hard, need to take it easy

SAWFT

Cause you Sawft

S-A-W-F-T Sawft

conor got taken down by some 5'6 manlet, khabib is a world champion grappler that literally suplexes (read: drops them on their head) his opponents

John Cena would beat Khabib cuz he can't see him

Am I the only one wishing Hogan never said nigger

here's your reply, also, nobody but kids thinks its real, everyone else just thinks its fun watching these guys do flips and shit and say goofy things in front of a crowd. Nobody ever said it was high art.

You all can't ignore the two realest guys in the room

WWE are fucking hypocrites. The company is racist and fuck, Vince has a massive hard-on for Trump FFS. Why get all pissy when Hogan says nigger in a leaked video?

Ken Shamrock

Yes, nigger

Hogan is stale trash, if it wasn't for joining the NWO his career would've been over way back then

Nation of Domination detected

Show me on the doll where Uncle Vince hurt you

>Nation of Domination detected
Kek

The Blue Blazer.

The toppest of keks. Hart/ blazer for win 2017 Royal rumble

the undertaker and golddust pin each other then start sucking each other

Is that what you fantasize about?
Kinda gross, not gonna lie.

At least make it HBK/Taker or Foley/Taker

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=dFM5zT77n50