ITT we pay respects to President Obama

ITT we pay respects to President Obama

F

He really is a great president.

F

Lol, Fucking loser.

Obama, you're fired.

Nigger.

Fired? Don't think so. He went 2 full terms. I'll pay respect to Obama for you since you are an uneducated simpleton.

F

Good riddance

Fuck off Barry.

He was okay. He did violate our constitutional right to privacy and kill tens of thousands of innocent people, though. The economy had a pretty slow recovery, too.

The best president I had the fortune of living through. May he always be remembered as the last ray of light before America feel into darkness

i hope they can get that smell out of the white house.

Nah but he was aight. I mean he gave clemency to someone who gave away information that put our national security at risk. But he's all good though. Cuz he was so cool.

Good riddance.

Is Obama the President with the largest dick?

That would probably be Washington or Jackson. They had huge testicles.

F

F
But you get an A

The sad thing about Obama is that nobody sees the change he created because he stopped things before they got irreparable. Obama's change was changing something that had yet to, but was about to happen.. like a second depression, a global war, and an even more tilted economy. People want rainbows and butterflies.. but he made a better reality for us.

Godspeed Barry.. and please, stay with us as we try to survive the greedy puppy outcome decided for by the single-sighted and uneducated masses in this country.

I think it was LBJ. He was notorious for showing people his massive schlong

in all honesty, he was a 6.5/10

trump will be 5/10 if he doesn't get impeached

dabuya was 3/10

Coolest president ever

Wtf? I'm in New England, and we are hitting record highs.

Noble, classy and courageous. A fine man.

Compared to the clown car taking over on Friday.

No, you're not.

I'm inclined to agree... under Obama democrats lost the house, senate.. 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships... saw the rise of the Tea Party.. you name it.

/sarcasm

>this faggot still doesn't believe in global warming

let me guess, you live nowhere near the coast

This

thats supposed to be reagan

Yes, we are. National Weather Service says 2016 is the hottest year on record for my home state of New Hampshire beating the record set in 2015.

Muslim nigger that ruined everything, good riddance.

lolno

Nigger nigger,

Niger nig noggin nigger niggin nog nig. Nigger nogging niger nog, nog a nig nig nog nigger.

Niger nog, Nigger

Democrats like him, republicans hate him. People can't agree whether he's been good or bad.
The one thing I think everyone can agree on though, is that at least he was witty and intelligent. He had a sense of humor.
When he faced criticism he didn't whine like a child on Twitter. He didn't grow up a billionaire, plaster his name on everything he owned, cover his house in gold, then brag about how humble he was.
At the very least he was a gentleman.

kek
plus full house

>No you're not
kek
this guy is so far gone on the internet propaganda machine

I heard LBJ had a massive cock

F

>he was a gentleman.
that is why Ivanka likes him. she's a classy bitch too

I fucking love you Obama. Jeezus christ I'm going to miss you, you goddamn American hero.

1234 Kick this nigger muslim Kenyan bitch ass thru the White House door !!!

>this faggot still doesn't believe in global warming
>let me guess, you live nowhere near the coast
Let me guess, you're still in High School.

is that ronald mcdonald in the background?

Nope

>At the very least he was a gentleman.
You spelled NIGGER wrong.

This isn't even an argument. You're just wrong.

No, Snowflake. You are.

When Obama took office the national debt was $9 trillion, now it is close to $20 trillion

Dafuq do you mean "nope"? Do you think you can magic away science? You're like a fucking sjw, ignoring facts because they hurt your feelings. Fuck off.

I don't think Reagan would have even given Trump an ambassador post in a shithole island. Too risky.

You're an idiot, Snowflake.

I think you're the snowflake here, fag. Science doesn't change to match your feelings.

LBJ wins. He even named it Jumbo

These pictures are hilarious. This guy fooled enough of the people enough of the time...have to give him that.

>private sector
>836k
Do you even read this or just post graphs that make you feel good

NIGGER

Are you a scientist, Snowflake?

Fuck that nigger

Starting below this post we write Obama a farewell letter
Dear Barry,

Nah, I'm just not retarded. Fuck off, grown ups are having a discussion ITT.

WELL YOU CAME AND YOU GAVE WITHOUT TAKING, BUT I SENT YOU AWAAAYYY, OOOOOBAMAAA

your mom hooker from witchita

>Nah
That's what I thought.
Good night, Snowflake.

And you suck.

he will definitely go down in history as the smartest ape man has ever produced thats for sure. Unfortunately he couldn't unite or civilize the rest of his ape friends like Caesar did.

man id be fucking spooked too. Do you know what kinda damage those things can do?

Did you know that the option was a worldwide collapse of the financial system, also seen by Bush before he left, and thay the banks paid that money back? The collapse would have wiped out trillions in wealth, caused massive unemployment, and we wouldn't have dug out for years and years.

"His" quantitative easing program LOL. Learn to government retard

Lel, if you think Obama cries a lot, google "Speaker Boehner Crying" he falls to tears anytime someone says "American Dream" or "The Children".

Jefferson placed an embargo. On everything. EVERYWHERE.

(granted "everywhere" then meant effectively only Britain, France, and Spain, which was now France, all of whom were being dicks -- but still ballsy)

Why? Is he kill? Please be kill. Praise kek.

Killed that sandnigger so he's good in my book.

When was Boehner president?