What does Sup Forums think of this shooting in mexico?

What does Sup Forums think of this shooting in mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think its funny how much cartel violence goes on there that nobody gives a shit about,but everybody loses there mind over a school shooting

More info. Link to story? More pics. Yawn so far.

1/10 so much potential

he almost fucked up an hero'ing

>cartels killing each other
>who cares

>cartels killing innocent students
>that's why they care

Dumb ass.

kid killed his teacher one or two class mates and himself

> when its the last day of obama

Oh. Meh... Worse school shootings happen here in the US of A.

i hear that he could have don way better

exactly

I fucking hate that there are sicario kids out there killing people, but this happen in a private college and everybody loses their minds

Are you from Mexico?
> So I can write in spanish

lol why is it always mexican kids who shoot up their schools

you never hear of white kids doing this ever

KEK.

>college

>3rd world country

you dont need a college education to mow a lawn or stuff a burrito

i didnt know there were any mexicans left in mexico. i thought they all invaded the US

come to think of it, do they even have schools in that 3rd world shithole?

are you fucking stupid. this is central america, meaning it's america. you stupid redneck. learn your geography. i'm so sick of you damn white people not knowing anything. you guys think that it's so funny and cool to have your 'merica freedom with easy gun laws and this is the consequences.

Kek

They do. They even have one of the highest tuition fees in the world and they failed to elect a man that would have lower those fees (talking about Bernie Sanders)

It is illegal to own guns in mexico.
Mexico has a shit ton more murders than US.

Coincidence? Nope.

your right,america needed to be another example of communism failing just because the welfare degenerates wanted free(and shitty)education

Well you already have shitty education, might as well turn it free

It'll be forgotten in a couple of days.

Any good footage

> What does Sup Forums think of this shooting in mexico?

They're still paying for the wall, lmao.

>in a private college
Learn English first asshole. Colegio and college don't have the same meaning.
This happened at a private junior high school.

>Hurr Durr muh children's safety
People are so easy to manipulate lol

> I'm drunked so me bale berga ;)

>everyone just fucking standing there while he reloads

Fucking retards

you have a distorted idea of the so-called third world

It's Mexicans. You're expecting too much from them.

>being this edgy

Ok that was pretty fucking funny

Poor kids.

Anyone know why he went apeshit?

>cartels killing innocent students
Yeah, that 15-year-old kid was totally a sicario.
I think you meant, "Students killing other students."

isn't there an english word for sicario?

Did that faggot really shoot himself in the temple and miss? What a retard

The original image is a mexican meme. But this adaptation make me laugh so hard.

> Also this edit is from a mexican fb humor page

>mexicans

I think he was empty when he tried to off himself.

It was empty, thats why he reloads

>faggot spic kills himself and other wetbacks in the process

is this supposed to be a problem?

thats the calmest class of kids getting shot up i've ever seen. Noone freaks and tries to tackle or slip past him?

This is the first time this happens in Mexico in a private school, but the gringos all the time have this shit

I thought I saw a trickle of blood come down when he shot himself. Could be wrong

Yeah, stop assuming that everything you see on TV is how people act in real life. The natural response to weaklings like teenagers is to cower in fear.

>Its

Rodrigo que haces aquí.

Coming from a mexican and that lives in mexico, i could care less about some stupid school shooting, in the states they do it every fucking time, it's like a fucking sport to you guys.
In the end the worthless sacks of shit of the goverment are going to us this as an excuse make money. Its sound stupid but mexicans are fucking morons.

Hitman

fuck off, Pedro

go drink your cerveza and eat your tacos, cuck

It's not illegal to own guns in Mexico.

and you go eat my shit John!

don't gangs routinely run wild in your streets and mow down hundreds? it must suck living in a 3rd world shithole

Stop watching Fox News.

M'gentleman

Thinking the same thing

Stop watching cnn

Mexico has laws?

Na in some parts, but it really sucks living.in a country that has potential to do so much good, and fuck it up for some worthless currency

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

That fag is a dumbass or ignorant as fuck

the first shot with which he tries to kill oneself fails, look at the ceiling

This happened in Mexico, not Central America, dumbass

So can I safely assume that everyone in the US is going around shooting up schools and churches?

I feel like there was more people involved. Before he started shooting, another student went up to him, whispered something and then immediately left

In fact, yes they have laws, thing is, nobody gives a fuck about laws and basic respect to human life over there,

Mexico has a shit ton more murders than US? Are you having a laugh??

A screenshot of a Whatsapp group chat was leaked in which he tells his friends not to go to school the next day.

Ironic no?

let the crime rates speak for themselves. the crime in america has been on the decline for the past 25 or so years.

Getting your information from wikipedia? You're not the brightest of the bunch, are you?

That image has nothing to do with San Fernando massacre. Those are members of a cartel who attacked a bar, so the rival cartel killed them for attacking innocent civilians.

Poor kid, man. I'm usually pretty cold hearted but this got to me for some reason.

did he died him shot?

There's another picture on facebook where this kid's sister is also pointing a gun at him. Spoopy.

never said it was from the massacre.

the same thing happens here, niggers just kill niggers, which is like 99% of the gun crime here. the "mass shooting" is less than 1%

He looks like a nice kid :/

He had depression, it was being treated according to his parents

Well, niggers gonna nig, wherever in the world they may be

This was organized by a group of faggots who call themselves "legion holk", they gave him a gun and he did the rest of the job

We dont speak spanish you fucking asshole

Im not gonna translate everything, just use fucking google

Nope, it was a lie.
They used it to get likes on thier fucking page.

>La mañana del 18 de enero del día de hoy
jaja

Educate yourself and learn a 2nd language, faggot

Yes

hasta para valer verga valen verga esos niños rata

Then learn it dumb fuck
>3rd worlders speak more languages than the average burger
lel

this

meant for

Kek this

> crime happened in mexico
> if i post something in spanish, it's relatable

do you really think anyone will want to retype all of that and translate it?

I thought it jammed

samefagging is strong with this one

Learn to type faster slowfag kek

On the morning of January 18th of today (kek). Our colleague Fede Guevara performed the shooting at his school just as we had planned with the .22 calibre that we bought in collaboration with other members of our beloved legion Holk. We weren't mistaken in choosing him even when many thought he was going to get cold feet but as you can see, he didn't disappoint and lived up to his promise. REST IN PEACE FEDO, you will live in our memories and you died a legend.

The one thing I never understand about this shit is why don't they kill people worth killing?
You want to die because you're depressed? March into a gang neighborhood and start shooting. Kill some chomos you looked up Megan's law.Take out a political figure you don't like. Do something worthwhile instead of killing a bunch of random nobodies.

Damn, that edgy little psychopath really had it out for that first faggot.

He made sure to put an extra bean in his burrito.

This