This bitch

This bitch
Boyega

Why has the jew begun casting on the fugliest, monkeyest black people possible? This is more racist than not casting black people at all.

Seriously, who is this helping, depicting black people as being _this_ fucking ugly?

Can someone with more insight on the jew enlighten me?

Why didnt they use Maya Rudolph? Does she not work with SNL anymore?

I agree that this bitch is fugly senpai but Boyega isn't.
As for the Ghostbusters cast, it isn't like Melissa McCarthy is a supermodel, and Wiig is old and ugly as fuck. McKinnon is the only moderately attractive one.

Boyega looks like a gorilla, m8
Also, he has a flabby body.

There are plenty of low body fat (with a low body fat face) black guys to pick from.

Aisha Tyler would have sufficed

anyone except for gabourey sidibe would be an upgrade

I personally hope zendaya becomes the next halle berry

>the jews

it's the tall grays OP. they control the media. They think it's fucking funny as hell. don't believe the Dulce base shit, they're alright dudes.

Wiig can be pretty cute. She was cute in adventureland

Why are neckbeards so quick to blame Jews for everything they don't like? Is it a jealousy thing because they're successful?

Anyway, this sheboon is still more attractive than you aspies

ayy look chucklefuck, it's just bantz. but there really are way too many jews who hold sway over the media for being like 1.5% of the populace.

delete this or i'm telling redwood

Not a neckbear
and no, I am ridiculously attractive (aside from I'm pretty short)

And I'm not "blaming" the jews, exactly. I mean, the jews run Hollywood - that isn't up for dispute. I'm only curious as to why the jews who run Hollywood have decided that they want to cast only the fugliest black people.

Fucking cast Amandla Stenberg in some shit; bitch is cute. Or Zoey Kravitz.

As a light-skinned black guy, I don't want to be associated with this level of sheboonery. I'd rather they not cast black people at all if this is the shit they're gonna pull.

Zendaya isn't even in the same league as Gugu Mbatha Raw.

Only Kerry Washington or Nicole Beharie has what it takes to take Halle's place.

Are you actually implying that Jews don't run Hollywood and the mainstream media? It's literally a fact.

They're trying to trick white people into thinking these features are attractive in order that we miscegenate and destroy our bloodlines.

I fucked up when I said her; she's alright, but really I should have said Nathalie Emmanuel

literally the sexiest bitch out there

Hi there John

But that seems like a kind of shitty way to go about it. They should ease the white people into it by getting progressively uglier black people by degrees. It's too soon to go this far into ugly.

That way, they could gradually adjust people's sensibilities instead of daring them to not find the ugliest bitch ever attractive.

>Implying anyone believes people can be that dumb

Maybe SOMETIMES casting is done based on acting skill, chemistry with the other cast members, or even just going for a unique look for your leads?

can someone shop her like Winston from Overwatch

If you think Idris Elba is handsome then you've already been Jewed my friend

Boyega had some Sci-fi cred with attack the block
And she is an SNL regular so her being hired for ghostbusters made perfect sense.

I don't think there is some reptilian jew conspiracy to hire ugly black people.

You don't need to 'trick' white people into creating mulattos seeing as they've been making them for centuries.

>It's too soon to go this far into ugly.
You'd think so, but you're wrong. People accept this shit completely in a matter of few years at most. Look what they did with trannies for example. You don't have to wait for a generation, you just have to push it hard enough and make people who speak out regret their words.

Besides, do you see what you're doing? "why are they putting ugly blacks, when they could put attractive blacks instead"? You already think blacks are attractive and you should make babies with them, which was the end goal.

Idris is alright looking. Attractiveness for men is just different, and Idris has a decidedly masculine look about him.

Any slave-owning whore would have cucked their husband with him.

Perverts have always existed, true, but it was never mainstream before

>when will they learn

m8, I am black.
The fact remains that some black people are more attractive than other

>she's black Tracey Morgan
u wot

Leslie Jones' entire shtick is that she's trying to be Tracey Morgan with a vagina. Except she's more obnoxious, because you know she's just imitating Tracey Morgan.

Tracey Morgan is so much funnier. Don't even fucking dare to compare him to Jones.

she definitely has his look spot-on

And you put the worst ones in movies so that people say "hey this one in real life is more attractive, I can deal with that", how do you not understand this concept?

Of course some are more attractive, but this is the same principle as raising the taxes by 100% and then being the good guy when you respond to the public outcry to lower them to 50% which was your original plan all along.

>sample size: two
Are anons really this retarded or is it just an act?

Because it doesn't make any sense, I guess.

It seems like a much smarter way to do it is to change people's sensibilities in small steps, since that might actually have the effect of changing sensibilities.

Elba is fine because he comes off as masculine first, especially as he gets older, because he has presence to pull it off. You can't really deny black people have bigger lips and flatter nose, that's not the point here.

I AIN'T SURE IF THIS A RACE THANG OR A LADY THANG