Please talk me out of suicide. I'm beyond drunk. Help me please

Please talk me out of suicide. I'm beyond drunk. Help me please.

For one, you are drunk and its making your clarity on this alien planet and your own meaning foggy. Try drinking more water, eating healthier, sleeping more, and taking vitamins such as D, zinc, Magnessium. I struggle everyday to want to live. But There is a way to change your perspective and accept and let go of all the bad and start a new life.

The fact you could three coherent sentences in a row shows that you are literally smarter than the President of the United States.

Congrats

start wathing all seasons of ed edd n eddie

You know it would just end a lot of troubles
have you considered eating street meat in china as a method?

If you can't stream it, then don't do it faggot.

There will be another good day.

I have no money to start a new life.

I don't send a reply forward until there are no more red underlines indicating spelling errors. I'm a writer, and that also irks me when I get it wrong.
You dare suggest God mode to the son of a Shepherd?
Pence looks like woman with those genderless features when I'm drunk.
You're right. I rely on a laptop that can barely run original DOOM without lagging hardcore.
Fuckin dubs. I hate that I'm honorable enough to be socially pressured into dubs. Why you gotta respond, goddamn it?

what do you write user?

OP Here. I genuinely don't want to die, but I'm a 28 year old stuck in the middle of nowhere. Ever day I wake up, and everything is the same. It's like South Park resetting every week/season and nothing having changed. Everyone on this earth is horrible and slutty and murderous and I don't want to engage in horrible behavior that would make me a social pariah. I just want to be fucking liked and fuck. I don't even know. I want to cry but I can't. Goddamn, dude.

the way i see it, anything is better than nothing, so killing yourself doesn't really solve anytihng.

Drink some more till you pass out

I write mostly horror and sci-fi. I fucking suck at sorting my ideas to where I could give myself options to work in Hollywood. I've been told by Script Gatekeepers that if I could be more concise on my writing, I'd be a fucking shoe-in for a production company, but Ioo much of a fucking lone wolf to get my shit together.

I'm borderline throwing up as I type this. I don't wan to puke, but I more than likely will. Hopefully I'll choke on it in my sleep.

See but money is what creates our suicidal world. Create a sanctuary from within. I advise watching alan watts, terrance mckenna, and infinite waters on youtube ASAP!. I am borderline nihlist and see no point to anything or our human existance... Just hold on for a bit longer, weird cool things will fall in place and happen. we are more priveleged and lucky then a lot of other people out there.

I know. I don't want to leave this life behind and force my mom to endure my death. I fucking kills me inside to even consider death because of this. I feel like I'm psychologically cornered by life, and don't know what to do.

do you live in east coast or mid west? Do you have any ties with oregon or washington?

Nah.I live in Kentucky. More than enough reason to off myself.

Hey man dont say that. Life is tough some times and its shit.. But thats that and sometimes you just gotta trudge on and try harder even if you feel like you are at your limit. You can do it dude and i can say that with out even knowing you because i believe there is a little bit of greatness within everyone..

I'M BIG BALLS BOB
WHAT IN TARNATION DID YOU FELLERS DO TO MY BEAN GUMBO
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB
I'M BIG BALLS BOB

If you don't want to die, don't. There will be a time when you start to figure things out. It won't be tonight and it wont be tomorrow, but you will. Tomorrow, decide to take a step forward. It shouldn't be some big gesture, that's not how progress is made. It should be taking a single step. Leave your house when you wouldn't. Consume something you should, don't consume something you shouldn't. Then at the end of tomorrow look back and see the change you made. If you can't do it tomorrow, do it the next day, or the next. Look forward.

I apologize, guys. I really do feel like I'm fucked. You guys are strangers and have zero reason to give a fuck about me, but you obviously know the impulsive nature of wanting to give up. I doubt EVERYONE has come here to be talked out of death, but I know everyone responding has wanted it. I expect a hangover, which I tried to induce while only partially drunk as a measure of not doing this again. I'm guessing fighting the regurgitation is my autonomous way of fighting back against my own bullshit.

You are not alone. There are many people like you. Your problems are not unique. You will find something worth living for. You will find people that want you to live. You may even find something like love, but killing yourself would destroy any possibiliy of future chances. You might run into the best situation of your life tomorrow, or in years, but you won't if you re not alive.

decide to win man. fuck all the shit bothering you. decide that you will be great. you will change the bullshit in your life. make the decision.

Dont feel that you need to apologize, you came asking for help. We answered. We didn't have to, we chose to. Like you said, a lot of us have been where you are now. But we are all still here. You can be too tomorrow.

I gotta go, but just remember that there are many who have stood where you are now and many will in the future. There will be more good times, don't miss them.

Hey man go talk to your doctor, level with them and tell them you need help. I never tried to kill myself as much as I just drove drunk and ran a lot of red lights, hoping I'd luck out at one. 2 years of that and 3 before it of soul crushing depression; I understand what you're not feeling right now. After my doctor and I talked I got prescribed SSRI's and I'm telling you right here and now I feel alive again. Please don't throw your life away over depression. You can fight it, you just need a helping hand. You'll be useful again, motivated, less prone to invasive and protruding thoughts, if you can manage without alcohol it's honestly a great trade imo. Just go to bed, cry it out, and make an appointment. Please man. This world needs you where you are.

OP Here. I'm getting to a point where I'm either going to throw up and pass out, or just simply pass out. I'm a fat fucking asshole, which means I sleep on my stomach. If I throw up everywhere, chances are I won't choke to death. In the event that I do, and that being a reluctant wish to do so, I appreciate your advice. If I wake up tomorrow, I'll read over it, and do my best to construct some positive move forward. I can't guarantee that I will be capable of this, but I'll soberly attempt to construct something I can rely on.

The idea of going to AA meetings seems retarded since those programs rely on putting faith in God. I'm certain we all know religion is a crutch for those who aren't mentally strong enough to grasp the real world.

Don't be sorry. We will fail many times in life. We all can see ourselves in your, thats why we are here

You got this man. Just accept things and move on. There is so much content in this world.

You laugh at the prospect of help but at the same time feel like killing yourself is the only option

Where is the real gap in logic here

It probably has to do with pride. I'm basically the only man left in my family. Having to be the hard ass all the time leaves you with zero room to have feelings. Given that I'm a shut-in, my mom and sister are constantly re-inforcing that men need to be hyper-vigilant guardians at all time.

Goddamn. I've never once even thought about giving into being depressed to the point of shedding a tear until tonight. All I can think of is how there's one small unfinished aspect of my life, and that my family would have to bury me with those unfinished things in some sad, fucked up logic in the hopes that the "after-life" me would get it done and be proud of myself. I'm going to bed, gentlemen. I can't bring myself to suicide. I'm too goddamn guilt ridden to do it.

Thank you, complete strangers. You stopped me from doing something truly awful. I hope to repay you in some way. Maybe I publish a book or you see a movie I wrote and say "that was fucking cool."

Goddamn, I'm a little bitch. Thank you.

Please don't do it. There is nothing waiting for you in death, user.

Here is a picture of my cats. Try to cheer up and know there are people out there who would rather see you living.

Do what you want to do OP it's your life... But stick around longer brah life can turn around and be awesome AF!!!

mention gio teh snuggleh bear if you do

I'm not giving into the easy way out, gents. I realize through my misery, I still have some fight left in me. Every movie is structured in a 3 acts of sort.

This is the first film my life, and I'm at the end of the Second Act. I'm facing my "All Is Lost" moment. I'm breaking into the third act where you guys are my Sup Forums-Story. You guys are the theme of not giving up, despite the odds stacked against me. There is still a 3rd act twist coming my way. The midpoint wasn't 100% awful, so that means it gets to end on a good note.

I'm gonna make a note in my iCloud specifically. Keep an eye out.

Think of the embarrassment. When the police make the chalk outline of your body, it will just be a circle.

LOL user. I'm past my self-pity. Thanks for the laugh.

Can I talk you into suicide instead ? Funner that way.

Just in case you thought I was bullshitting.

Nah. Go fuck yourself, you miserable duder. Read this thread and rethink your own happiness. Give yourself a reason to live.

I believe you

stream it

Just wish I could know you in real life!!! - gio

I'm signing off, guys. I've outlived the hangover I thought I was going to give myself. At this point, I'm sobering up. Drinking water and looking forward to waking tomorrow a new a refreshed man. I've shed my tears and laid whatever ego I might've had to rest. I will be better starting tomorrow. Thank you for not turning this into a cheerleader thread.

Toodles! - Gio