ITT sexy military girls. Bonus for deployment pics

ITT sexy military girls. Bonus for deployment pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/94/68/7f/94687fd96bea1e0d9b66578895e7e4ad.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are these? Pictures for ants?

I'm on mobile and I see them fine. What happens on desktop? Are they really small?

For fucks sake these are terrible. Here, have a wook.

I know right?

"Hut 2 3 4" faggot

And my favorite. For the ass guys.

When I was deployed the tent next to mine got a female drunk with their drinks and gang raped her in the tent. The squadron commander came down to investigate but the guys denied it. They ended up getting away with it since there was no proof and she was the only one drunk.

Is it some kind of camo underwear ?

sounds like a bunch of stand-up soldiers

here's hoping the hajis hit their humvee with a roadside surprise

Going on a deployment in October. I will do my best to take some nude pics of some of the girls there and deliver, friends.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Fucking glorious.

Lol no pics. Just going from what my lieutenant had told us.

They aren't sexy we should be disbanding the military we don't need it anymore

pieces of shit. if she had consented that would have been different

It pisses me off too man but you should see these fucking females on deployments. They're held on a pedestal and since every guy is thirsty for some action they'll do anything. In this case I'm assuming the female went the whole deployment blueballing the dudes that they just raped her idk. Just a theory.

why not just ask for unicorn pics? or bogfoot maybe?

who's going to protect you from unfriendly foreigners then?

D'aww. I miss Puff.
She seemed cool.

Dude who knows. Maybe she did have consent but it went to far since she was drunk. And one thing led to another. I don't agree with what they did but damn deploying as a female must be kinda scary

Does anyone have the greentext of the military girl that was caught masterbating and was now called Dj roastie by everyone

>but you should see these fucking females on deployments.

I've been on deployment. I gave zero fucks and kept my head down. I don't rape. That's what Hajjis do, and we're supposed to be better than those fucking animals.
>and since every guy is thirsty for some action they'll do anything

sort of sounds like a "them problem" not a "her problem"

We don't need it soldiers can be retrained to do something else

maybe, assuming that every man is a degenerate fuck who can't keep his dick in his pants rather than whip it out for an uneventful minutes of half-pleasure followed by years of shame...sure. I am sure there are deployed chicks who would do the deed willingly, and it would be a whole lot more enjoyable as well.

you haven't met a lot of foreigners then have you?

You sound like trump

Pink belts mean their dtf. Well at least back in the day. Pretty sure you have to ask your chain of command now if you want to have sex. You kno so everyone's on the same page.

thank you

thems nice rockets,,
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/94/68/7f/94687fd96bea1e0d9b66578895e7e4ad.jpg

proximity or contact fuses?

I'm a guy but I didn't go jumping on females. I think it's like a brain issue. I'm no scientist or anything but you can't be right in the head if you think it's alright to rape a female. But idk females these days tend to regret after the deed is done and say it's rape even if it was consensual before

How?

Damn

WMDs

Stop shilling your shitty site/app

its a bot homeslice. relax.

Kek

All the assault weapons everyday ppl are allowed to carry around like handbags must equal an army

On desktop, they are about the size of your phone. Which is no good when I have a big screen.

bump??

MOAR MARINES

Where the fuck are her legs?

Viet- God damn- nams what happened!

Barracks skanks, the green weenie approves

I used to have so many pics after three tours in Iraq. My old laptop literally blew up after the fan gave out and I lost 98% of my military sluts.

the last is navy you clod

Lawls I know where to find her

if anything marines are navy

Nice fuckin bonkers!

>tfw liked a girl from the Marines
>realize she is a whore, but its too late
>made her cry numerous times
>still kind of like her but know she'll probably be like one of these whores

I'll probably forget about her once I get into boot camp, but I would hate to run into her on a base or something. Would make me mad and happy at the same time realizing I dodged a bullet.

Moar plz