How long until the british goverment catches Marina?

how long until the british goverment catches Marina?

She can't keep getting away with breaking the law for money just because her "music" is shit and no one cares about her because she's a boring, old, ugly, uninteresting, old hag.

So cute

there is nothing cute about this horrendous monster of a woman.

Are you waiting for someone to ask you what you are constantly prattling about?

I already said it multible times, what she did is Illegal according to UK Laws.

No-one cares, Britain is like the Wild West at the moment.

meh you're right, she'll probably get blown up a terrorist or be forced into wearing a burka and become a rape slave of the "Religion of peace".

But then again it's still not okay to scam exploitable people out of their money for your own gains, it's just morally not right.

little stacey spent all her pocket money on that great shirt of yours because you told her that it will only be available for a few days, and yet I can still buy it at this very moment...

HMMM!

>gripes about breaking the law
>posts copywritten material

Go to bed faggot

>I have no idea about copyright: the post

>meh you're right, she'll probably get blown up a terrorist or be forced into wearing a burka and become a rape slave of the "Religion of peace".
There's not one paki in the town I live in. They're called a minority for a reason. Just keep away from Nodnol.

>But then again it's still not okay to scam exploitable people out of their money for your own gains, it's just morally not right.
Your fault for being gullible and stupid. Everyone cons their way through this life.

>little stacey spent all her pocket money on that great shirt of yours because you told her that it will only be available for a few days, and yet I can still buy it at this very moment...
>
>HMMM!
Parents fault for being gullible or not explaining common sense to her. No wonder the world is being ripped off with retard parents with no education.

is this a fellow Sup Forumsack i see?

memerina lives in Lodon, my friend.

marina is disgusting stop posting this bald old hag

Actually I do, if you didn't take it, you have no rights to post it.
>SEE THE DISCLAIMER AT THE PAGE BOTTOM
It's all on you
>in b4 fair use
That's what the guy I sued tried to claim, that fuck is still paying, good luck.

you sound majorly butthurt, what is wrong with you? Are you mad because your little pop singer isn't as nice as you thought? Besides, good luck finding me, I'm behind 7 proxies.

>They're called a minority for a reason.
You should have stopped typing there, becasue following it up with
>Just keep away from Nodnol.
Takes the point you were trying to make and just shits all over it. You're basically admitting that they won't be a minority for long (if they still even count as one).

what she did?

undisclosed sponsorship, false advertisement and she scammed her sponsors.

>false advertisement and she scammed her sponsors.
how? can you post examples?
I don't really follow her

nice slippery slope faggot

Fuck me this board is a circle jerk at times.

What in fuckery are you actually talking about and why can i find nothing by googleing?