ITT We summon a nigger and ask it questions

ITT We summon a nigger and ask it questions.

Post pic for proof and timestamp

Here nigger nigger nigger

Semi-related, one time a black guy forced me to suck him off

I've been summoned. Although I don't have the willpower to prove myself as African, such as taking photos with timestamps, I will gladly answer your questions. Ask away.

I'm black
Ask me anything
No pic tho

fuck off whitey bo bitey, i know u wont come snipe me

In bed right, bored now and I'm not turning the light on to take a picture. Its 1:30am here. AMA.

Once again some white cuck wants to try to prove superiority over the black man. Meet me irl whiteboard and I'll fuck you til you love me.

Why do blacks idolize violence, but not the ramifications of it?

White people love violence. Mobster movies. War movies. All of that. We even like criminals in our entertainment.

But the thing is, the criminals in our movies and tv shows get justice, or are completely ruined by what they've done.

One of the reason we like the story of Bonnie & Clyde is because they die in the end. We can empathize with them, but we also know that they deserve to face justice - and they do.

Do black people like the fact that all of their heroes end up dead, killed by other blacks? Is that part of the mystique of black culture?

White people think Bonnie & Clyde are compelling characters. Very few white people actually want to be Bonnie & Clyde. They know what happens in the end.

Black people don't seem to think that far ahead though do they? Why is that?

what if i said Niger's were superior that their skin is harder to damage and burn by the sun making them better suited to live outside.

And they were bred through slavery to make the best.

Look! A white womyn!

We idolize violent life because we see it everywhere
It's a culture issue that gets worse every year
We hear famous black people talk about shooting and selling drugs from an early age and so we start to idolize it
Parents no longer hide it from their kids and we end up how we are now
Only solution is to start promoting positive black influences but we'd rather hear about rappers catching bodies and selling cocaine

this. i walk down the street and i get black folk yelling shit at me all of the fuckin time. it's a cultural thing. they think i'm oppressing them cause i am minding my business.

I'm going to be honest with you. I'm an African immigrant, so I have not grown around that type of enviroment. My answer might sound close-minded. But bear with me.

I don't think Black people like violence.I reckon that issues such as those stem from the vast majority of the African American community being in poverty. Actually I believe that this is the sole reason. But we must be reminded that, many ideologies and complexes stemming from slavery are still very prominent in the community. This explains why many Africans immigrating to the US have a different mind-set than their western counterparts

No
I've never met any black person who complains about oppression
Probably just someone messing with you or you being a bitch and assuming the worst

it's in their heads. they think they are being fucked with when they are the ones picking on people. they try and make it seem like your movements based off them. "yeah i see you blinked you're scared" lmao please.

That's a woman?

Agreed
We grow up in poverty and see a life of violence as an easier way out

i live in the ghetto skid row. there are crackheads bums and a hell of a lot of black folk who are angry. i see it happen to more people than me, but it does happen to me on the regular. they really do think they are oppressed. picked on. bullied. targeted. oppressed. whatever.

thing is they LOOK for conflict. they do believe they are oppressed when all someone is doing is walking down the street minding their business.

Anyone who isn't well known in ghetto places is treated the same
Take a black person in a ghetto neighborhood and he'll be treated similarly

I mean... they aren't wrong either way.

Blacks in the USA are in the state they are because of the destruction of the black family over the past 50 years.

Did you know that there was a time when more blacks were married than whites, per capita?

Blacks used to be poor, but stable. Their kids went to school, everyone had jobs, everyone got married.

Then the government came in and said "I am the government and I am here to help" and got blacks addicted to welfare, got them to think of themselves as victims. Permanent victims.

Victims make the most reliable voters.

So don't give me the tired old story about how poverty is entirely to blame. It's not. Poverty can be a contributing factor to crime, but it doesn't explain the absolute destruction of the black family in the USA.

72% of black kids are in single parent households.

Poverty didn't do that.

Black culture and the welfare state did that.

Why are black people universally do annoying shit. Like literally all black males are dickheads and the women refuse to stop doing the dance to the latest hip hop videos they've seen

they have to announce it to reconfirm who they are in society. they think they are being hated on by everybody, not just other haters. so they fuckin pick on people, openly mock, act loud, generally "comfortable" with "acting out" and see justifications for behaving in such a manner.

Finally someone gets it!

Can confirm, actual Africans immigrating are hardworking and driven. Work with several from tough situations.

African Americans have a learned helplessness about them and don't believe they can overcome without cheating.

Sadly, because of identity issues in adolesence second and third generation Immigrants just behave like African Americans because of social pressure. Race really is a social construct and American Blacks are in a death spin.

im black. what do you wanna ask?

I've been to a bunch of mental units and I can honestly say you will never find a place with more straight up niggers than a mental unit.

This is why I also suggested the other reason besides poverty. The ideals I mention seep into the culture, so when I was referring to post-slavery views, I guess you could say that I passively was referring to the culture as well? Lol, I probably should've articulated more. But I'm not arguing against this. Infact this is true! Don't get it twisted: I'm not attributing the downfall of the Black community to outside forces. I think we all understand clearly that the reason why they are here is because of themselves, and the reason as to why they are still here is the same.

Is identity the largest reason why blacks act so stupid?
Like is it the culture of being proud of being a criminal, the lack of proper father figures, or frustration with the system that prevents momentum?

i honestly think it's at least 50% of it in any given incident.

Look, there's lots of fucking poverty in America besides the inner cities. There are also lots of poor people of all kinds of ethnicities that live in poor areas.

Crime is of course statistically higher in poor areas, yes, but it's nowhere near as high as it is in black inner cities that choose to act mad niggerish all day.

How many poor trailer parks are there where thug life mentality doesn't rule? How about poor southern white people living in the swamp? How about poor southern black people that are just like the poor white people?

America is the dumbest fucking nation on Earth for buying into this blacklivesmatter race-baiting blame whitey bullshit.

There are tons of poor people everywhere, and most of them don't act like niggers.