Ask a (now ex) gynaecologist anything

Ask a (now ex) gynaecologist anything.

Pic absolutely. Unrelated.

Shameless self bump

Bump

Weirdest thing you've seen?

Where to start. A lot of STDS. But I live in a pretty nice city so nothing really fucked up.

Town*

Someone ask something for love of God.

have you ever fingered a girl in the office so good that she wanted to suck you or fuck you ????

do you like to see their asshole also ?

Lets start with the obvious: How did you earn the "ex" status?

Ever manage to snap pic/sneak video?

How often do you jerk off to thoughts of patients?

can you still get hard at the sight of pussy

What part of medical school could possibly drive you to pick that specialty?

Not OP here. I've had to do a sneaky wank at work twice because of excessively flirty and attractive patients. Helps me keep my professional facade.

OP here, sorry everyone thought the thread died, I'll answer all your questions now.

Yes l, multiable times, but no never been sucked off during an appointment. And yeah I guess I like seeing their asshole.

Yes I've attempted a lot and succeeded a few times but deleted most of them, mainly from fappers remorse.

Yep, right up until my last appointment

Wanted to be one since high school. Lol.

Not any real reason in particular, just got a little bores and wanted to move on, still jobless at the moment but looking to get a new job somewhere in the medical field.

Too bad. This would be the place to post 'em...

>deleted most of them
That's a clear "not all of them".
Time to deliver!

Bump

They were on old devices, dont have them any more :/. I regret deleting the stuff believe me. Sometimes I think bout starting back up again just to get wank material. Lol.

so what are the best and worse that you smelled and touched ?

Why can't you spell gynecologist?

Did you ever get hand herpes examining or have to touch warts. I know dentist sometimes get it

I was going to save this until someone asked it directly but this is probably as close as we'll get, I have gotten a few sloppy hand jobs in the office. Even had a regular thing going with a patient for a while where we'd kinda get each other off at the end of the appointment to "relieve tension" as we put it...

Nope most of time it's strictly gloves..

Thats the correct spelling in my country.. Also nice trips.

Skipping this question huh Dr.?

Not really sure how to answer this but generally: older people (above say 40) are worse, younger people (below 30) are the best. But obviously there's exceptions..

Lmao

Nope, check again. Also.. Same fag?

can i get throat cancer if i eat too much pussy ?

Highly unlikely. Eat away.

Why did you become a gynecologist?

i also eat her clean ass :)

Originally being a horney 16 year old, to look at girls pussies, later developed into a genuine interest. But the reasoning to just look at pussies has always been there.

That's probably more likely to get you throat cancer. However in your position I'd have to do the same, feel free to continue posting...

How old was your youngest patient?

after the baby :) still good !

Well you need to be 18 to go without a parent, and most parents prefer taking their daughter to a female gyno, so youngest was 18 (she looked younger) she apparently just had sex for first time (unprotected) and was paranoid about STD's. She was clean though.

Really pretty young brunette actually, great pussy. I remember that was one of the first times a fapped immediately after an examination.

What happened in your last appointment, OP?

Nice, it's chick's like this that make me sad I quit. Lol.

OP here
I should also add that I am bisexual, leaning more towards homosexual, I guess you could say that is the real reason I am moving into a different field, I would much rather look at cocks than pussies.

Nothing to far out of the ordinary. She was young early 20s I believe, blonde, fairly good looking. Stuck a finger in her as much as I could, she seemed to enjoy it, I find the younger ones seem to enjoy it a lot more, and the really young ones think it's just apart of the procedure, which it sometimes is to be fair.

That's not me. lol.

Thats not me
-OP

Post boipucci pics iff anyone has them ;)

This is me
-OP

sshh its our little secret