Unpopular Opinions Thread

Unpopular Opinions Thread

>Most gay men are actually closeted bisexuals but won't admit it, because they find it easier to not have to deal with the bullshit that bisexuals have to deal with.

I agree, OP.

anything past LGB is a mental disorder and should be treated as such.

Most people are LGBT.

dubs confirms

trips confirms this

OP is not a faggot

i mean that les gay and bi is fine

anything PAST LBG like trans and shit is a mental disorder

ok- LGB mental disorders ->TTQQFAGPBDSM+

that's actually a pretty common opinion.
most bisexuals live in the closet. bisexuality is more misunderstood and less tolerated than homosexuality is.

there are more racist niggers in the world than racist white folk. as a matter of fact, white people are probably the least racist people there is... also, along those same lines. evolutionarily speaking, white people are the highest ascended. look at the way niggers act and move. they have alot of the same mannerisms you see from monkies in the zoo

why does that even matter if youre gonna be treated better in general if youre white?

yeah, no... nice bait tho

esp in 1st world countries by the police and shit

>least racist
>uses racist term to describe a race

I agree and live two lives op. Gay when I'm with a man and straight when I'm with a girl. I don't dare say I'm bi, it just causes issues. All I want is a partner that doesn't care about my preferences. I'm with them why should it fucking matter.

I just say I'm gay so I don't have to get into a conversation about it. If you just say you're gay, its simple: this man fucks and gets fucked by other men. When you say bi it opens the door to a bunch of questions that I'm not really too interested in talking about.

But he's right, you know.

black people are racist cause of shit that happened in the 1600s to the 1960s

but they gotta realize shits better

>Black people are more racist than whites
>Proceeds to be a racist white person
>Fails to see irony

nope.... and samefag...

Did you just assume that user is white???!

most people here are white......

ehh idk man, i have a gay friend and he literally cannot get it up from a woman.

MISOGYNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All people are bisexual

He's just lazy.

>Led Zeppelin sucks
>most people that claim to be dyslexic are just shitty at spelling
>Asian women are ugly

Same bro, guys are way easier though

gtfoh with your god damn dots bitch.... like there are no black guys on Sup Forums ...

If you define a mental disorder as something that causes those with the condition self-harm, negative mental states, etc. (which has nothing to do with how society treats them), then certainly everything beyond LGB is a mental disorder.

These people are looking at their genitals and thinking, "that's not right!", and then getting all confused and sad, sometimes angry. Obviously a mental disorder.

Then again, depression, shyness, and laziness should also be considered mental disorders, for the very same reason.

>/thread

But being a black person right now is still harder than being a white person right now. In fact, you look at any point in time, past or present, and being white is easier than being black (In the USA). If you're under the impression that racism is over now, you're kinda nutty.

when's the last time you worked hard for a boner??

other than when you banged my mom

Shitty at spelling has nothing to do with dyslexia, dysgraphia is the disorder involving writing but it doesn't have anything to do with spelling. But anyway dyslexia is reading, dysgraphia is writing

I always work hard for my boner. I think I'm halfway between sexual and asexual.

I completely agree and racism deniers are the reason they are angry.

but lets not forget that we can eat and date and shit together

things are way better but the deniers are making shit worse.

but being white is always gonna be eaiser and if you deny that you're part of the problem

and dont even bring Affirmative action into this, it's bullshit

the guy on the left and the girl on the right are both hella ugly, no way that guy would fuck either of them

>I'm gay(this guy fucks guys and guys fuck him)
>I'm straight(this guy fucks girls)
>I'm bi(this guy does all of the above)

This is what I think when a guy or girl says they are bi. No questions needed bro.

I'm bi (straight leaning) and I think the girl is hot, but I'm weird.

A century ago, being Jewish or Asian in the US was much harder than being white.

Now Jews and Asians are, statistically speaking, the most privileged groups in the US. Better off than whites.

all women are ugly

100% disagreed. The government offers so many tax breaks to them and companies for hiring them it is outrageous. food stamps, govt housing, the lists go on. being a poor white male is the toughest spot to be today... Heres a bit of knowledge for you. I got laid off from my job on two separate occasions, first time i was making more money, i filed as a white guy, 2nd time around i was making less, and filed as a black guy... I got more unemployment the 2nd time around...

She's hot for sure

Untrue.

>poor white male

being poor of ANY race is hard dumbass.

I never really got this issue, I mean I'll openly say I'm bisexual and it's understandable for people to ask questions like 'how do you know? who have you been with? How far did you go?' etc

Just gets irritating when people apparently declare that you can't be bisexual for whatever reason.

You're not everyone. People always seem to be interested about if I prefer pussy or man ass, what feels better, who's better for being in a relationship with, and a bunch of other shit like that.

By privileged you mean superior

you get treated better because as a white person your behavior is better, you don't see a average looking white guy walking down the sidewalk and think "well shit this guys gunna cause trouble in those khaki's and button top shirt" you see an everyday nigger hoodlum walking around with their attire adorned with logo's of disrespectful bullshit and rebellion without a cause, pants sagged for no functional purpose, talking loudly, disrespectfully and crassly for no reason, yeah the niggers gunna get the treatment he's asking for

>free scholarship for being white
Never heard of it

unless youre black, because the govt will write you checks left and right.....

Within the next 500 years, nation states are going to no longer be an effective method of organizing people. Borders will slowly go away. Nobody will mind. World will be a better place as resources become abundant due to technological innovation and renewable energy. Robots do all menial labor jobs. Most humans do nothing. Religion is gone. Racism is gone. Everyone just hangs out and listens to music and gets high. Shit is cash.

My friends "bisexual" but it's pretty obvious he's just gay

You have no idea how much cum I spilled over both Link and Zelda during puberty. They were literally the first two things I was attracted to in this world. I miss when I didn't even have to question my bisexuality at that age, because I thought it was normal for everyone.

>Blade II was dope.

How is it obvious? Mannerisms are never full proof.

>Jews and Asians are superior to whites

You're not going to get much traction on that here, buddy.

I get the curiosity, I'm just not all that interested in having a conversation about it, so I avoid the conversation before it happens.

Explain cops targeting rich well dressed blacks in expensive cars and shit,

black people are always gonna have it off worse generally than a average white person, poor or not.

>People without deep knowledge of anything are just trying too hard to fit in.

But what about Asian men?

niggers are useless .... lincoln fucked us
/thread

I'm not saying white people are getting unfair treatment but you have to understand blacks have had to deal with this shit for 300 plus YEARs

the second they get freedom white people start wailing about getting treated unfairly

BUT then again black people need to clean up their act as well

you see both sides are at fault here

>is harder than being a white person

How so? Schooling and the work force is actually in favor of blacks and islanders here in Australia. You get those people in your education or work fucking hell that gets you benefits. You're also less likely to get in trouble because if you do there's the risk of the race card being pulled which shock and horror, whites have to worry about more than blacks.

While the police beat the shit out of you and no employer wants to hire you and you get thirty years in jail for just chillin and getting high and this cycle continues for generations while white neckbeards shitpost on Sup Forums about how easy they think your life is.

Well unless

There's like 10 nigger hate threads a day
The few blacks that go here have to pretend to be white to even have an opinion
So I usually assume I'm talking to a white male

>people that claim to be dysgraphic (which is no one, because they all claim to be dyslexic) are just shitty at spelling

That's fair, I honestly don't get that many people asking but that being said I haven't needed to date for over half a decade so that could have something to do with it.

pull over 10 rich black guys and 10 rich white guys

who's more likely to have an unregistered weapon, drugs or someone with a warrant in the car?

Not the white dude.

Cops dont target certain groups because of racism, its cause and effect.
The cops here in australia pull over and arrest more young white men under 30 than any other demographic. no because of racism but because it works and they keep finding shit.

When your job performance is measured and you have to police the streets, you want to find the people that are most likely doing something illegal.

>It is harder to be a man than a woman

>Fat people should be treated with the care and consideration that we'd given an alcoholic. The behavior should be stigmatized, but the people should be supported, and urged to get help.

TL;DR - there should be Fat interventions

>Islam is evil

>The AIDS epidemic was help spread because gay men were promiscuous and casually sexual. Gay men are, objectively observed, sexually promiscuous.

>Religion isn't real, but it fulfills a deep rooted requirement in the human psyche.

I also unironically love religion and wish it was true. I love Church, I just don't -actually- believe.

Also I'm bisexual, and yes. I just tell people what they wanna hear.

white surbanan kids will never understand.

I worked in 3 major cities in the northeast and black people still face the same shit

but no privileged white kids on Sup Forums gotta pull that one time a white officer shot a white or that they didn't get into college and a nigger did

BOTH SIDES ARE AT FAULT HERE

youre retarded if you think niggers cant get hired. yeah, youre not gonna get the ceo position cause youre not nearly qualified with that monkey brain, but youre gonna get every spot at mcdonalds, amazon, walmart, and any other warehouse jobs... the government gives tax breaks to hire niggers, and if your a black woman, there is no excuse that you dont have a fucking job..... seriously, Fuck you bro, you have no clue what youre talking about

Lol are telling me that the hardest thing white people go through is mild difficulty with school and work?

Black people get murdered by cops ya fuckwit.

Because depression isnt a mental disorder?

thats the other thing, I side with cops 99 percent of the time, hell when they shoot niggers I dont care c

but you and i and the racist Sup Forumstard knows that white cops are gonna be a bit more trigger happy on a nigger than on a cracker.

its human nature.

Most male homosexuals are actually extreme narcissists. They would LOVE to fuck themselves, but find it too difficult to twist their dicks around into their own asses.

it is, I just proved it

and white people don't?

Oh that's right they do, we just don't actually kick up that much of a stir when we have most of our kind actually being killed by each other.

Shit happens to all races, blacks just seem to want to think they're fucking special snowflakes because of their skin colour in 2017.

and the police are beating you because youre breaking the law...

>Being killed by cops for being white
Never heard of it

user probably has a fetish for Asian men. He writes all Asian women off as ugly because he's jealous that they get all that tiny dick.

What law did I break?

my workplace hires 2 blacks for every one white, 1/10 of them actually do an honest days labor, it's gotten so bad that my manager (white guy with a black wife and two mixed kids) has pleaded with the store manager to allow him to fire some of these people, but she rather the store be unproductive then risk being called racist

BLM might have had a legit beginning (MIGHT HAVE), but at this point it's just the flip side of the KKK (which also might have had a legit origin).

im not throwing the whole theyre killing each other thing in there. but the whites that are killed by cops are usually fucking up and brought it on themselves. dont do anything to provoke the possibility of needing to be taken down and you wont, usually. sorry if you niggers are always breaking the law

see

Found the nigger

I'm fine for refugees to come into a country but the men go straight into training and when they're ready they get sent straight the fuck back to take their home back.

I can understand someone fleeing, their countries are in a bad place but don't go to a new country, have a whine, give up on your home but claim you love it and take pride in it and most of all, don't try to fucking convert the new country into your own. Yours is shitty for a reason go fix it.

I agree. If you were born with a penis, be gay or straight but don't mutilate your body.

People have only lived these bodies for 200,000 years or so.

you race baiting idiot, people like you are the reason why "racism still exists"

NOBODY WAS KILLED BY A POLICE OFFICER BECAUSE OF THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN, HOW ABOUT WHEN A COP TELLS YOU TO NOT MOVE WHILE POINTING A GUN AT YOU, YOU DONT FUCKING MOVE AND YOU COMPLY AND YOU DONT GET FUCKING SHOT

nobody fucking shoots anyone becfause of skin colour, maybe if blacks werent representative of a majority of crime throughout the states there would be less of them being killed FOR DOING THE WRONG THING IN THE FIRST PLACE

>gettin high
>resisting arrest

I'll never understand people who think BLM=KKK. Yall know the KKK murdered people regularly right? What has BLM done? Caused minor traffic inconveniences? Been annoying?

Fat people should be treated for what they are, a wrench in the gears of society who have complete control over that which makes them inferior and overeating has literally no benefits whatsoever, an alcohol at least has the benefit of being drunk

No, Asian men are ugly as fuck, as well. Unlike you, I lived in Asia for a year and a half, you little faggot weaboo.

I know there are defiantly some corrupt as fuck cops out there that don't have regard for human life, probably specifically a certain race yes, but the way people carry on it's like we have cops capping black folk on the street for no reason on an hourly basis.

Racism deniers, hood life, treated like shit for 300+ years, white people pulling small facts like AA and workplace hiring, no ascess to good schools

all of these together make up the modern day nigger and were gonna blame them for being gang bangers and useless? Problem is 50/50, racists and their current lifestyle

who knows tyrone, you prolly did something..... call me when its not a dindu nuffin that gets shot... every time its some nigger who had a gun, acted like they had a gun, resisted arrest, or had just recently burglarized etc. its never been just a nigger walking down the street and the cops roll up and murder him cause it seems like the thing to do. every single one of them have put themselves there one way or another.

if you train them, they'd just be better equipped to take your cities over, and it'd be a smarter move since the cuckening would look like a welcome mat

I haven't done either of those things. Try again.