I've been receiving messages from a girl, first from facebook...

I've been receiving messages from a girl, first from facebook, and it was all pretty normal until she started to send me photos of my neighbourhood and telling me that ''she was close'', I proceeded to block the user, a few days later I got a whatsapp message from an unknown phone number and I realized it was her, this time, she sent me voice messages, and there was a cry from an animal or something on the audio, I told this to my dad and he told me to block her, I was about to do it and she sent me a photo of the front of my house, this has just happened now and I'm so scared, my dad has just called the police and I don't know what to do, I'm so fucking scared, so I'm writing all this down, this is her whatsapp profile photo, I think the girl from the photo may not be her or him, it may be fake or i don't fucking know

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18541035/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice pasta OP

so you posted it on a page where it'll get purged in 5 minutes................

If dubs, op kills himself

Get off my Sup Forums, under age b& faggot.

Also a pussy for being afraid of a girl

>my Sup Forums

Just kill yourself, user. Don't give her the satisfaction of harming you

Propose a meet up, get a bunch of friends to ambush him/her. Im not talking 3 or 4 i mean like 7-8. Kick their ass, file a restraining order. Use frineds as witnesses to verify thay they tried to physically harm you.

op is a faggot

Its probably someone fucking with you such as a friend. Im sure your dad has a gun. Grab it, and snap a selfie with you holding it and send it to her/him.

sir, you're fucked

Go grab her by the pussy

Tell her if she wants to fuck with you, you've been waiting for someone to fuck and rape without worrying about the law

I would literally die to have a girl be that interested in me.

But I'm gonna kms anyway so whatever.

Put something in your ass.

It won't protect you but it will feel awesome you cuck.

Hahah sweetpie you look cute when your scared. Text me and ill talk you through what i want you to do

I wish this was real lol

Ask her to send you an other pic of her with this in her pooper

>girl

Have sex with her.

this was posted here an hour ago, either a pasta or samefag, idk
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18541035/

Don't worry. That's just Zuckerberg's stalker-bot.

>my Sup Forums
GET OUT

Invite them over one day tell them nobody is home and when he or she comes in have your dad knock them out

>Marry her
>Never leave

>Don't worry, he knows

Thx

look at this fuckin new guy