I didn't even understanded it

i didn't even understanded it

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=20343
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a movie about how god would naturally be disinterested in our lives, and the only logical thing to do about that is the smartest people in the world tell the plebeian masses that if they don't get along and stop throwing their toys, God will come back and kill them all.

>understanded

>"The 80's sucked." - Alan Moore

C A P E K I N O
A
P
E
K
I
N
O

garbage movie for garbage people

the only reason watchmen was good is because the comic was so good. you can tell Zach cant write a competent script on his own, which is sad because hes a amazing visual director

Humanity only shines in the dark. Only when truly horrible things happen do humans group together to do good.

The only way to be a true hero with infinite power is to be the bad that binds humanity.

That was the point of the movie, either that or blue penises lol.

Zack didn't write Watchmen.

The only script he's written was Sucker Punch and the only script he edited was 300.

Moore praised Hayter's script too.

No he did not. Moore was adapt on watchman being unfilmable

Pretty bad writing desu. Watchman is overrated. V for Vendetta is moores Magnum opus

what was blue man's porblem?

Adamant*

That's not why he was pissy. It was dealing with Hollywood execs never getting projects off the ground or stupid legal shit. I don't think he cared about it being 1:1 adaptations, he just became bitter after a while. Watchmen had a notoriously rough time getting made going from one studio to the next with multiple directors attached.

David Hayer(Solid Snake) wrote a screenplay which was what they ended up using(with some rewrites) for Snyder's movie. Hayter mailed the script to Alan Moore, who then gave his approval of it.

>“The first draft I sent to Alan Moore, he read it and said, ‘Oh, David, I think it’s very well done and its very close to the book, I really appreciate that. I don’t remember as much action being in the story before.’”
comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=20343

*From Hell

Don't criticize if you can't understanded

Pic related

Incidentally, any more fan edits of this scene?

Rorschach was just asking to be blue up, come on.

kek
Rorschach is a hero

Keep in mind it was not the same screenplay by a good margin. Hayter retooled it to exist now in a post-9/11 world instead of staying in the 80s.

i prefer watching women

What if she has a vagina too?

It's still gay dude, even if she just had a vagina and balls it'd be gay.

> I dont remember much action being involved in the story

Thats Moore basically saying " David I understand youre doing your best in trying to make a buck in a competitive field, but honestly, I think the months you poured into making a script is fucking shit."

>balls

Instantly ruined. The penis has to be just a replacement for the clit.