Wwyd

Wwyd
Replies 4 Replies!

Total slut, trying to figure out if she has a private Snapchat. She always teases about doing shit for money but says she's joking. Idt she is though.

Shitty pic but this is the kind of stuff she post on IG.

Know this girl from COD:MW2 multiplayer, she was cool and had me add her on FB. Cali model, thought she was a catfish for awhile but turns out she's the real deal.

Diamonds for years now.

Send good enough Wwyd and I'll give you the link for her YouTube.

Poor child same poster

Wtf I didn't post her at all yesterday and ever offered her YouTube.....

Plus those numbers from the pic above match the one on this thread. So idk what's up with your shit.

Let her strip for me, then let her suck my cock. First slowly, but going faster and deeper after a while until she's gagging and drooling. Then lay her on her back and fuck her pussy while she tries to catch her breath. Then cum on her stomach and make her eat it.

Nice. Want her to play suck my cock and slap it between her tits

What would ya dew?

I make out with her and slide my hand into her swimsuit, I'd finger her and tease her asshole, when she's nice and wet id rip her bottoms off and bend her over. Id massage her pussy with my cock till she begs me to put it inside her. Fuck her slow and not to deep then grab a hand full of her hair and fuck her hard and deep until she cums all over my cock.

Tit fuck and cum in her mouth after fucking her pussy hard

fuck her there in front of everyone, finish on her face

her?

Wwyd?

Tit fuck her while she sucked on my tip until. Then cum on her chest and neck.
Hope she tries to eat it cause that you be amazing!

Try and stretch that tight little asshole.

Face??

needs to be fucked senseless

10/10 lads

Wwyd to Celeste

facefuck the blonde while the other girl fingers her. cum on both their faces

turn 360 degrees and walk away.