Stoner thread?

stoner thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsYEHTyLbeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell us Killer's story, Jim

>rip Nibbles

Well killer spent one too many dollars on glass pipes last year and his dad noticed when he was filing killer's tax returns

Smoke one for me guys. I'm completely dry at the moment.

can you give me tips for how to run out of weed? I really need a break these days

Kevin o Leary will make Alberta great again

Most uninteresting fags in the world thread

anyone smoking on anything good/have any fun stories to share?

California reporting...

quality post, friend

Raining and smoking

south/north/central or inland? LA for me

Would you ever suck a motherfuckin' doodoo from this Marfan's boomboom pretty hole??

smlin some Gorrilla Glue #4 ajd its pretty damn good.

Well...over a year ago, this dude I bought it from got killed in some kind of deal. We weren't BFFs or anything and I had other dealers, but it made me think. I went from spending like $400 a month on herb to now, where I've probably spent $200 total since that day. I still love marijuana and crave it all the time, but I refuse to spend like I used to. Friends will smoke me out in return for beer and company so that keeps me satisfied.

City Terrace my dude, high on a hill... Lol

is that in LA somewhere? I don't think I have heard of it
that is some weird ass shit user, stay safe out in these crazy streets. saddens me to think of someone getting killed over herb, more likely the money involved but still

i never smoke and only drink a bit of my tincture.
it usually takes 4-6ml to get me crazy high (mild optics included).
anybody else prefers eatables/drinkables over smoking?

I love buttered stuff

Humboldt county reporting in

edibles never get me that high mostly because my tolerance is fairly high from toking/dabbing all day

I like the taste of some edibles and can notice a fade when they set in but I have never had edibles do more than just put me out quick/make me sleepy

sup Sup Forums

East Los Angeles, south of the 10, north of the 60.

Never tried edibles, I want too though.

aw shit that is kind of the boonies then. I used to visit my buddy when he was at UCR and we would hit the breweries and have big smokeouts. good times

for me its the other way around, at least for my tincture, which is basicly baked buds in 98% ethanol. if i take enough its the similar to shrooms

That's all we do too dude, lived in Anaheim for a bit with a friend then moved in with a friend that lives downtown but that was crazy expensive and then I found this little spot. UCR?

uc riverside. It was a nice halfway point between my spot in LA and SD and sometimes we would make a day trip down there. I feel ya on CA being crazy expensive I don't know what I will do in a few years when I am more or less forced to move out (when my parents sell the house) or maybe I can move in with the new folks and they can be my new family kek

here is my recipe:

98% ethanol out of pharmacy (dont get methanol, its deadly) in germany ethanol is also known as weingeist in the shops
cut your buds into small herb like pieces and put in the oven for 25-40 minutes around 120°C on top-under-heat (not the one with the fan)
after that let it cool off and put it together with the ethanol
for 1g of baked bud i take 12,5ml ethanol
best put it into a jar with brown glas and store it away from light, dry and not near heat
wait 2 weeks (the longer the better) and shake the jar every now and then, at best 2 times a day
after that you have a very potent tincture

Cannabis only has a high value because people are trying to pass off the cost of their inefficient produce to the consumer.

basically people are dumb and make the price of cannabis high because of how bad they farm it.

get this shit asap used

anyone have any cool pipes maybe pre-2010 2005-2006ish era?

no
its about making money

Welp, its my 21st birthday and im high as fuck. And this is the first time I'm on Sup Forums in over a year.

Happy Birthday user :)

NEWSFLASH STONING TROGLODYTES
IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO FLYING LOTUS WHILE YOU SMOKE, YOU'RE A FAGGOT ASS NIGGA

Je vais avoir au moins 14 au rapport de stage

PRAISE KEK

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

he's got a pretty good point which is more or less "leave it to the pros"
there is so much cannabis out there that it is readily available but people are raising prices on a subpar product to cover their own mistakes.

It isn't hard to grow great quantities of fantastic cannabis if you know what you are doing.. and it will pay for itself many many times over

New Zealand reporting in

>none of that synth shit
my nigga. natural is the way to go

I planted 3 bagseeds in November and I found out today that one of the plants is a female, I'm happy

Hell0

>be me
>at home
>bong bowl breaks
>glass pipe breaks the next night
>was loaded with the last of my weed
>mfw

that sounds tragic, bud

youtube.com/watch?v=jsYEHTyLbeE

Got me 10g of mango kush yesterday, wasn't cured as well as the quality stuff I usually get but only paid 50usd and its pretty potent

Ayooooooooo comin thru with some og gas

but to take a dab myself
I am stuck between a rock and a hard place right now

Do it, take the dab

it's not the dab haha I am going over taxes/budgeting etc. and I need a real adult

Lucky bitch you take that goddamn dab you ungrateful mother fucker. TRY LIVING IN A BACKWARDS AZZ PROHIBITION STATE DAWG mother FUCK you BITCH BLAZE IT

I used to live in fortuna! Man, I miss only spending $5 a gram for great dope...

smoke seeds every day

I feel you, but honestly dabbing is cheaper than buying weed, atleast for me it is cause ill burn through 5g in a day:^(

youd sell your mom for a cheap high

i would sell my mom for the right pipe... and that is the truth

Ill take it for you user, the goal is global legality, plants are mother natures gift to us

That's so awesome.

Thank you, my darth vader pipe is at my gf's rn but yoda is my life