Trump hasn't even started

Trump hasn't even started,
so why do i want him to serve a second term so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38651616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kevin o Leery is going to make Alberta great Again

Because Trump Madlibs are fun...
With regards to ______, what is your plan? Yes and no, but maybe we will, ____ unless ______then, no but _____ ,then yes but also maybe both and or neither.

Because you're a dumbass and you're underage b8.

You wont when these four years are up.

> not even president
> already worst president ever
Because you want to see all that butthurt again - multiplied by a billion next time. As do I.

Because you're a meme shit millennial.

Good job you got him there? Fucking retard, kill your self.
Kill your self as well user. What's so bad with being a millennial?? Chances are you're one too and you're a le wrong generation faggot. Kill yourself and your family

Because you're a beta cuck.

Because you're a fucking robot programmed by a conservative mythology with zero basis in reality.

Stupidity comes to mind...

He seems rather intelligent to me. I want Trump for 3 terms.

I dunno. Probably failure at the education or parenting level.

Maybe you and OP should move in together, paper the walls with propaganda, and fellate each other while fantasizing about Sempai Trump, then.

Because the butthurt tantrums so far have been epic and the asshole isn't even President yet.

It's terribly beautiful.

I honestly did not give a fuck since after all while he is a crazy shit head those checks and balances yo!
then I read this
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38651616
he literally has complete and personal control of the nuclear arsenal.
that is fucking terrifying given how prone to hair trigger responses this crazy sack of shit is we could very well end up in Fallout 0

>he literally has complete and personal control of the nuclear arsenal.
that is fucking terrifying given how prone to hair trigger responses this crazy sack of shit is we could very well end up in Fallout 0
Holy fucking autism. If you really think this then you need to start taking your meds again.

from the article faggot

Donald Trump will then have sole authority to order an action that could result in the deaths of millions of people in under an hour. The question on a lot of people's minds right now is, given his thin skin and impulsive temperament, what are the safeguards, if any, to prevent an impetuous decision by one man with catastrophic consequences?
It doesnt worry you fuckers that a crazy faggot who got into a two year ttwitter war with fucking Rosie Odonnell has his crazy little finger on the button?

Because you want to Keep America Great

Because he hasn't even taken office yet, and we're already winning way, way too much. He was fucking right. I'm sick of winning.

Because the liberal tears are so full of salt and they flow freely.