/nzg/ - New Zealand General: Meme Machine Edition

/nzg/ - New Zealand General: Meme Machine Edition

Why are IDs even gone?

You fuckin' faggots haven't od'd on meth and cheesy biker cocks yet?
I hope a tsunami ends your worthless piece of shit island

hello i have family there
they want me to move
is it good place

>Christchurch

It's great if you want to get suckered into being a meth mule, have every biker on the island know what the back of your throat feels like.
Lots and lots of stinky greasy unwashedforweeksbikercock slamming your face mercilessly for hours on end, just for a 5$ chunk of meth.
That's what awaits you. If your lucky maybe one of the drunk cannibal moari will eat you in your sleep

Dunners reporting.

Yo, what's new?

Nothing just finished suckin' Bobby the bikers dick for a noice haul off his method pipe, starting to feel normal again. Wanna do the kiwi dance?

>cannibal moari
i am indian pls no rudeness

Since yesterday? Fuck all

Actually putting this much time into this haha

Fuck Im sorry man, why haven't you eaten all those cocksuckers yet? They took your Island and destroyed your people and culture, your all too wrecked all the time? Amirite?

Please don't we already have to many foreigners

Anybody got nudes of jade for me yet?

Jade who

Its so cringe how you take your own time to shitpost these threads everynight, typical aussie faggot

You just post pictures of any girl you know named jade k? FAGGOT

good morning and good thursday to all my fellow snappers

Fuck off, Bruce. I didn't ask you.

It's quite noble from my standpoint. I'm standing up for what's right. You don't know anything about that because your a drug addict who needs to be destroyed. Here's Steven saving some nzl faggots from a life of sucking dixks and smoking meth

How fucking shit has auckland been lately.

Everyone looks like shit.

Eat the old shit from my ass hole u cunt

They been smoking meth and sucking dixks all day and night what do you expect

>They took your Island and destroyed your people and culture, your all too wrecked all the time? Amirite?
donot follow

>to many foreigners
racist

How fucking shit has Dunedin been lately?

Been raining hardout for two or three days now. I secretly love it.

Your the cunt at least I can take 3 breaths in a row without inhaling cum or methamphetamine

fuck I wish it would rain

I'm. Not. Bruce. I'm Dundee faggot

THIS is a knoife

Least I can afford meth u poor cunt

Hi NZ is actually really tolerant of peoples and cultures ofcourse we do have our fair share of bigots but we're actually pretty cool so you'll do fine here especially if you already have family here :)

I found some neodymium magnets I forgot I bought years ago. I hacksawed off a piece of copper pipe from some old plumbing to see if the magnet will really fall down it in slow motion. It worked, was cool as fuck.

Was like in this pic.

i thank you
what is good place there to move

i will literally, figuratively and metaphorically cuck you.

Get fucked you bloody immigrant!

Theirs enough Maori on unemployment so you dont need you fucks

How is not wanting more unemployment and more government spending racist?

Its Nationalist you commie homo fuck

NEW ZEALAND FOR NEW ZEALANDERS

>new zealand
DW we don't want to fuck your sheep, you're safe from immigrants if they ever choose to live in exile from the rest of the world

South Island has the least people so would be the best place to move. It's always the most lacking in diversity so it'd be great for you to move there and bring colour to the place. It's just white at the moment lol.

Wow, shocking and disgusting and exactly why we need more multiculturalism in this country. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

Get out

Your just the fuckin' most disgusting pieces of shit in the entire world. If a little new Zealand girl caught on fire while smoking her meth pipe, I wouldn't piss to save her. I'd save it and go over to some drunk Maori and piss in his mouth instead. Then run before he tried to eat me. I have more respect for the scum in my bellybutton then all of you combined. I asked a new Zealand faggot for a joke once. He started going off on how one could take a sheep to the edge of a cliff to fuck it, it gets scared and pushes back against you. An old new Zealand secret he said. Use Velcro to stick to the sheep's ass he said. I could barely understand his fuckin' methed up lingo language, why can't you faggots talk normal. Has all the meth melted your talking bits? Any way you stupid cunts I'm going to "bid" it's late, I will be sure to prey to God to rain more acid and fire instead of water on you fuckin' Queers before dozing off. Seriously hoping your all dead when I wake up. Ciao for now faggots

Aww did the poor little racist get upset.

Say this with me: your time is running out and you will soon go the way of the dinosaurs

racist racist racist
i hate you
you are dumb
dumb dogs

>South Island
what it like
cheap

Well best prepare yourself to live in shit countries then cos your fucked without us

Fuck off were full

*we're
*you
*knife

Truly embarrassed right now. Everyone is welcome in Aotearoa!

Mate, my co-workers are Maoris, Chinese and Fiji-Indians

The vast majority of my customers are Tongans, Samoans, Fiji-Indians

Once you work a real fucken job dealing with the real lower echelons of society then you can call me racist.

Until then Go and get fucked Mohammad lover

Get fucked, get a job you fucken Maori

*full of cucks

FTFY

I'm not a Maori but I wish I was if this is the way non-Maori are going to behave!

There is NO excuse for bigotry.

*pedant with no decent rebuttal

Fuck off we're full.

White and Maori is the only multiculturalism we need.

I never thought newzealand was like this. This thread is fucking cruel. Totally would not move or vacation here based on this thread.

Fantastic you are not wanted

get fucked and live in the real world, don't know what fantasy land your living in where you want to try and order a McChicken burger and you can't because the buddbudd on the speaker can't understand english

NZ is a brutal place.

Also the night of the long knives is coming to a meth house near you.

we've always been cucked

Jade mcfuckingstickitupherass then down her throat dumb bitch. Big gay fucking tattoo of some lotr faggotry going across her tits that one. Last I heard she was sucking off bikers for meth by some surf shop.

This

NEW ZEALAND For NEW ZEALANDERS

Only Maori's should speak Maori faggot

New Zealand is New Zealand, we used the New Zealand Dollar

Don't interject Maori words to make yourself feel good, fucken White knight

shut the fuck up racists

Only racist because fucken Mohammad's try to rip my company off every second day and Siones the others

Come and call me racist when yoir bad depts of a couple of hundred grand are mostly Mohammad's and Siones

This country is not full and I cannot believe anyone would be so blind to think we are.

Germany took in millions of refugees, we took 750. That's an embarrassment we could easily EASILY take in a million ourselves. Diversity is a strength and only an ignorant racist bigot would think otherwise. EDUCATE YOURSELVES!!!

House prices in my region are up 20% year on year. They are already beating next years QV's.

I am locked out of the housing market due to immigrants driving up prices.

Fuck off we are full.

Who's gonna employee all these bastards?
Their only leaving their own country because when the going got tough when their country needed them - they fucked off

You can go and shack them up and give them someway of earning money. Until the. Your not worth a cunt of ice

They are all fucking traitors to begin with we should eat them.

Germany and Sweden are suffering rape epidemic due to immigrants.

Nice theory, but these people do not share the same ideals as you.

Does any woman here want to reproduce with me?

I earn a good living with my chainsaw and drive a luxury sedan.

Not true none of what you are saying is RELEVANT at all. More people will stimulant the economy and it's not the fault of immigrants there are no houses THEY ARE ACTUALLY BUILDING MORE HOUSES TO LIVE IN YOU IDIOTS

I don't want new Zealand to be known as the land of meth addict cocksucking greasy biker ass sheep raping traitorous bastards which we are, maybe tsunami guy is right? Let's just start setting shit on fire and eating people, maybe throw some of our shit around, till everyone leaves?

tinychat com/nzcam

Just because we have the physical space for these people does not mean we have the means to support them.

I'm sorry but this statement really just shows how little understanding you have of the economy and immigration.

No, lowering taxes will stimulate the economy if that's what you want.

> someone that doesn't know how economics really work and who doesn't know how shit Indians are at building houses

Go and finish your degree in cock sucking faggot

Why the fuck would anybody want to move here in the first place? We're an island in the middle of the fucking ocean with no economy and everything expensive.

LOL yeah lets just have businesses pay NO tax so the richer get richer huh?? SUCH A CLEVER IDEA

More houses are being built because there are not enough due to massive immigration. Where do you think soaring house prices, homelessness and other social problems come from? Nations cant withstand rapid change that wasnt wanted in the first place.

> reading comprehension

How can I convince my father to vote for Winnie?

What do you all think of Canadians?
Are we welcome?

>Where do you think soaring house prices, homelessness and other social problems come from?
Easy.

Capitalism
White Privilege
Colonalism

Key lowered taxes and the richer got richer and the poorer are poorer.

>being you
>being a dumb racist

no. fuck off.

Oh fuck off lol.

Green Party
Mana
Labour

Those are the ONLY options in that order

Everyone is welcome in my New Zealand

Reductionist nonsense. Maybe when youre older you may have a clue. In the meantime feel free to leave anytime.

If you think capitalism and white privilege is to blame for rising house prices you're actually retarded, please do not speak on something you have virtually zero knowledge of.

I think I'm going to disregard all the hate. You guys would like me in real life. Say I have my plane ticket bought already and my 2 bags are packed and I will be there tomorrow.. Could anybody get me a job? Let me crash on the couch, I can give you 1000$ for 2 months till I get settled and working...

Not one actual argument against what I said because you can't actually argue against it. If you could you wouldn't be dumb racists.

The world is moving forward and once people with your OUTDATED views are gone THEN we will truly reach a golden age of humanity.

Because what you said is so far off from the truth that even if I could actually be bothered to teach you macro-economics 101 I think you'd still be too stupid/ignorant to change your mind anyway.

Explain to me how you think it's capitalists and white privilege that's ruining the housing market. You haven't really formed a proper arguement either.

You havent made one cohesive argument yet. 'dumb racist' and 'get with the times man' are base level tactics used by the naive since time immemorial to justify all sorts of things that they cant properly articulate.

Pretty sure people didn't care about racism in the past, so saying people have been accusing people of racism since "time immemorial" is dumb.

>capitalists and white privilege
Capitalism is a system which benefits whites at the expense of peoples of colour. Look at the resources stolen from Africa and the system of cheap slave labour in China.

Yeah apart from that doesn't explain the housing crisis at all, all you've said is capitalism is bad. You haven't said that it's happening, how it's happening and how it's effecting housing at all.

Truth of the matter is there are simply not enough houses to go around, so people are willing to pay more for what's already there.

The fact you think we could easily make our entire population go from 4.5million to 5.5million really just shows how either stupid you are. Or that you're a troll.

Because landlords buy houses and then rent them out and extraordinarily high rents pushing low income earners out (most people earn low wages because of how purposefully the system is stacked in favour of a select few privileged whites).

Neo-liberal economic theory (trickle down) which benefits only the wealthy!