women can do anything men can do

name something men can do that women can't

Aside from the obvious soldering?

poop and fart

what, she can do it.

like rosie the riveter.

they cant think like a man;D

produce sperm

pregnant another woman with their genitalia.

Run a country

write their name in the snow. with PISS.

After their splotchy, yellow embarrassment, i think it's safe to say it was a valiant effort, but men made their point.

Think logically

win the presidency

exactlt this !!

/thread

This pic makes me laugh everytime. I just wish that iron was plugged in when she grabbed it

Pee standing up

Get these dubs

Savage

Really?

WINRAR

Produce the Y chromosome. Men can produce box X and Y, women only produce the X.

Be men

produce testosterone without prescription drugs in significant levels

get prostate cancer

enlist as infantry :^)

Dunk

scratching your itchy testicles

Sure. But they generally don't want to do the same things, this doesn't make them bad at things they generally don't like to do. That doesn't mean women should be kept from doing them if that's really what their interest is. Yet we still have to admit that they, very generally speaking, like those things less and thus men are likely to be a majority of those in that profession. I completely agree that to dismiss the work or opinions of a woman because she is a woman is factually incorrect and morally disrespectful.

However I think it is equally disrespectful to ask everyone to deny the reality of wholly obvious trends in human preferences to satisfy your desire for identity warfare or other equally childish endeavors. This doesn't excuse the lies the left tells about the nature of identity to get everything to conform to their little authoritarian-leftist society of total and complete equals nonsense.

People are obviously not equal, this isn't as easily defined as race or gender, nor even truly of education though that is a much stronger indicator. Science tells us things like race and gender aren't predictive of a whole lot, I believe it, I think they can be predicted but science is correct that we're often looking in the wrong places, looking to what we can SEE and not necessarily what actually IS. Perhaps you believe that culture is truly definitive in matters of human preference? I disagree, culture is too divergent, people are too divergent precisely because it turns out things like race and gender are not in control of many of the more meaningful distributions of human characteristics. But none of that excuses identity politics nonsense, does it?

The ovaries produce both testosterone and estrogen.

Ain't no body git time to read that pasta

not in significant levels

take care of hedgehogs

Women can't logic

Live without social media

If they have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome they can

Be a catholic priest or the Pope

they can what? not have children. I'd barely consider them a women at that point. more like uh.. nothing in nothingness

>they can what?

I think the expectation of a woman in this thread is that they don't have any genetic conditions making them anything close to a man you dumb fucking cunt nigger kill yourself

ejaculate sperm

isnt this from house MD??

Hey dumb fuck see
And then see
You fucking autistic new fag

but... she's touching the heated part...

You're a fucking loser guy what's your point? Women produce significant testosterone if they have so-and-so condition that 1 in 100,000 women have maybe. Go fuck yourself this is a misogynist thread not a google webmd thread you scummy trash person

Not only was mine not original, just posted immediately after i saw the OP.
But your insult, it was also shitty and unoriginal.
I'm sorry i started such shame

1 in 5 you you stupid fuck

The fucking point is another poster said woman cant: "produce testosterone without prescription drugs in significant levels" and I replied with : "If they have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome they can" this is a fact you god damn stupid fuck

holy shit that durability tho

>Inb4 Golda Meir
>Inb4 ma shekels

Come to a reasonable and logical conclusion to a problem.

Ejaculate sperm inside of a woman. or at all for that matter.

They can too they just use their feminine penis

Sucessfully run a country

Be bald by genetics!

be a fireman

Women can't produce this much smegma

Be good at video games.

Rosie quit 4 weeks after the photo because she didn't want to hurt her hands.

look where shes holding the iron

Then she married some rich fag and never worked another day in her life

this is why women are take gender studies instead of STEM

also, who the fuck puts safety goggles on to soldier?

women can't piss over fences while walking beside them

there's cold, then there's stone cold Steve Austin cold

put their penis in a vagina

I got like into halfway into the first sentence before i stopped reading.

fuck off to a seven sisters college faggot.

you're really really really smart. and undestand sarcasm too.

..so smart.

Cant get dubs apparently.

opress an entire gender for centuries

I dont get what is so funny about that? Some a-hole photoshoot where nobody knew wat soldering even is...
If you visit any PCB production you'll see that most work there is done by women...

Trannies are technically men so I don't know what you are complaining about

They can't stop bleeding every month without help

yeap

all holding the iron the same way.

Be funny.

Why do they make the assumption that because she's fat she's funny?

Bitch about nothing
Cry for no reason
Manipulate for sport
Destroy lives
Be a detriment to nearly every work environment

Ohh wait that's things women do that men can't do.

/thread
Also kek

Because she is just like Belushi, Candy, Dangerfield, etc...

Make sense

Win a election

Oh my life.

>Scummy trash person

Aahahhahahah

indeed, they just can't man-age that.

you cant get any better

I bet you your tard wrangler hits you when you act like this irl.

yeah, but they're all men.

then you have mccarthy, rosanne barr (okay, she was actually kinda funny), rosie o'donnell, and...i dunno..other fat chicks..

one out of out of 'em is pretty bad.

make rational decisions

These pictures are making me laugh so much.
1. Holding the hot iron section, so it's clearly not plugged in, or at least turned on

2. She's not looking at the board while making contact with it, fucking it all up entirely.

3. She's working on a beginner board that is just meant to teach.

4. European plugs, which I'm sure all the EU fags arent going to mention how dumb as fuck she clearly is, since she's not american.

5. Board clearly hanging halfway off the table, not stable at all

The longer I look I'm sure I could come up with more, but fuck these pictures are just the epitome of why women are looked at differently.

... Autismo slow down there at this rate you'll advance quantum physics if you don't stop.

it's like in WatchDogs 2, where the one woman in the "hacker collective"'s sole contributionis as the fucking graphic designer. and sloganeer for their pseudo anonymous movement.

She's literally the cheerleader who makes the homecoming banners.

it could have only been more realistic if she fucked everyone in the hackerspace and then fucked and moved in with the older hacker when she realized he was the most stable money source.

Yeah right after she licks up my santorum

>advance quantum physics

which is another thing women won't ever do

rape

get an erection

Had my baby sister rape me when I was 8 she was 26