Sup Forums, how do i develop schizophrenia?

Sup Forums, how do i develop schizophrenia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So like you cannot just get it, but you can simulate the symptoms. I would advise reducing your sleep to maybe 4 hours a night, and like 2 times a week only sleep 2 hours. This will alter your brain chemistry, making it less able to cure neuron pathways and will increase dopamine production. Using stimulants to achieve this would probably be advised, coffee, meth, barbiturates. Extended bouts of homelessness while still maintaining a job or occupation will help as well, the goal here to create an atmosphere of stress. Start fights. By increasing your aggression you will cause your brain chemistry to rewire itself toward a more primitive state. Welp, thats pretty much it, good luck duder.

Or just basically become a nigger.

Read Long Dream
You will see in no time

youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k

Also add weed, links proven between heavy usage and developing it.

You don't fucking want to.
Why is mental illness so romanticized? No one asks how to give themselves fibromyalgia or IBS.
Being schizoaffective is fucking terrible, and I'm sure schizophrenia alone ain't a good time either.

No such thing as a schizophrenic nigger. Idiot

Their minds are so simple they're unable to develop it. Ignorance is bliss.

Schizophrenia rates are higher in African American population friend nice bait

Yeah. Bad shit. Biased data hahahahahah

Le polls are wrong meme

Thanks for this response.
I have depression (im on meds) and i have had a 2-month long psychosis from excessive weed and drastic changes in my personal life. What does that add to the equation?

Start doing Meth, and for a full blown reality attack, do some lsd

See, I keep my mind limber with Weed, Coffee, the occasional mushroom trip and maybe some coke if its on the menu. I assure you that achieving full on psychosis is not the solution. For a long time I honestly could not understand why people where not committing suicide en-mass in the streets every day. Consciousness is insanity, and Schizophrenia is damage. You want to live a limber minded life? read everything, be a consumer of knowledge and information, sing, dance and rant in public, as wherever and open ear lies is an audience. You do not need some doctor to classify your insanity, it should be evident. Live each day as though you are Scott Pilgrim and give exactly zero fucks. No, not even one.

What? You guys use meme a lot.

Meme.

Huff carburetor cleaner and listen for the voices

That's nice, i've felt alot of joy upon realising that the world could be my playground and all this is just a ride from being born to develop to slowly decaying and dying. I have tried to align myself with that way of thinking alot of times and i kept trying but i always failed. I just don't have the capacity to do that. I was taught to eat, shit, and sleep. That's just what i'l always strive to do no matter if i realise it or not. So i thought would'nt it be cool to cut off myself off entirely from the main grid? Nice pic btw

ive been in mental hospitals with schizos and about 50% were niggers

Take 12 hits of acid.

It's not guaranteed to cause any mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, but you'll swear you've flipped your switch for life.

I developed it through first summoning the powers of Adolf Hitler within myself. Then afterwards just adapting the same concept to absorbing the spirits of evil men from the past to further gain my power. I also have been absorbing other selfs within my being from massive amounts of negative energy and trolling. Just follow my lead OP. Join the darkness and relish in it.

try k2 (that synthetic marijuana that was out maybe 6 years ago) it gave me psychosis(hallucinations, paranoia, hearing voices) while i was on it.
Only tried it twice, so im not sure if you can get it permanently, but you can try if you can get your hands on it because im sure its illegal in every state now after all the hospitalizations.

yeah op just look up k2 drug side effects

ITT: OP is a faggot.

abuse drugs and alcohol

Take brown acid... I did, but I got psycosis instead. Wasn't planned, had no idea it was bad

Another you from a different meta-verse would have.

Ffs. Uber autistic disorders are meant for us white people. So please just shhhhh. Please.

Try making a tulpa,
Talk to yourself as if someone were there with you often as you can
Not necessarily out loud, but it does help

I used to talk to myself a lot and sometimes late at night something would tall back
Mainly just quick answers nothing too complex

I got spooked from those times so I eventually stopped talking to myself like that

Good luck, OP

You were talking back. You absolute cretin. See its fine if you know yourself. But when your talking to something else thats in your head that you think isn't you. Your stupid. Soz