Live in a desert full of poisonous wildlife

>live in a desert full of poisonous wildlife
>summer temperatures get hotter than hell
>have no culture to speak of (listening to AC/DC while drinking Crown Lager does not count as "culture")
>was once a British colony
>now an American colony
>soon to be a Chinese colony
>no jobs or economy outside of the mining sector
>no real freedom of speech, nanny state regs everywhere
Just nuke this shithole and be done with it.

Oi g'day mates and sheilas, moi naime is Oliver. Oi like wearing corks on my 'at and hate abos. Noice tawking ta you, but I got to take moi kangaroo for a wawk.

*farts*

I think you mean American puppet, if we were an american colony we would have a large amount of americans immigrating here

So are you a Chinese colony then?

Already stated on the OP, but besides all that how you guys managed to became so wealthy? Dont you have like the highest minimum salary per hour on the world

Such is the fate of criminals. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

and the worst of all is slow internet

Australia used to make movies what happened? I just watched The Long Weekend and learned that you guys call chicken chook.

Zhang, we've been over this and over this. If you don't like it here, you're welcome to go back to China.

SHUT YOUR HOLE WANGCHUNG

they were all kino, it fades out after a while

What do other Aussie NEETs actually do day to day? Been overseas backpacking after finishing studies and have desperately been looking for a job without much luck. I'm overwhelmed with crippling anxiety after having the best time of my life and realising I hate my life here.

I wanked and worked at woolies while I sent out 100 resumes before I got a real job.

>NEET
No more. Just a student + part time wagie. If I could travel I would, but I'm low at the moment

Shame I can't even get a job at Woolies at the moment.

What "studies" did you complete? Uni or high school?

I'm NEET too. Are you in Melbourne/South Eastern suburbs?

Yeah we're the fuckin sickest cunts out

You forgot the meth problem my man. Do you have any reliable data over meth use in Straya? I want to make a work talking about drug liberation using Straya as an example, the 2nd most developed country in the world that is on speed with no problem - i used amphetamines for muh ADD, total redpill drug made me the most productive cunt in the world

Nah mate, pissing into your own mouth for example is a unique piece of culture, so there's that.

Fug me, I checked my internet at Uni today, 400mbps, compared to my lousy 11mbps on broadband
JUST