What is some good television show that portrays Hitler as the GOOD guy he was? I'm sick of all this propaganda!

What is some good television show that portrays Hitler as the GOOD guy he was? I'm sick of all this propaganda!

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3526810/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imdb.com/title/tt3526810/

I hate to break to you user, but a movie showing Hitler as a good guy would also be propaganda. :(

Fuck off shill

I hate to break to you user, but you're Hitler's shill. :(

So you telling me there's someone paying people to make someone that died more than 60 years ago and is universally hatred look good?

You don't make much sense senpai.

The cuckold

Could you tell me more about how he's the shill in this situation and you're not?

You've really convinced me by ending every post with your smug and obnoxious tumblr-esque ":("

I hate to break to you user, but you don't make any sense.

Fuck off neckbeard

I hate to break to you user, but nobody in Sup Forums is really trying to convince anyone.

That's because you use words you don't know the meaning of.

Why do socially awkward/NEET/fat loser kids like Hitler so much? Is it an attempt to be edgy? Do they relate to him, a socially awkward manlet?

I hate to break to you user, but you use the words you don't know the meaning of.

Cuck who killed himself and his own children

Because if you dig a bit in his history you get an interesting views of the whole picture instead of the heavily skewed view that school books give you on Hitler as well as the general narrative used in video games,books and movies about the nazi being evil and Hitler being the most evil man that ever existed.

And note that I'm not taking either part.

Hope you won't feel so ashamed to kill yourself my m8.

He didn't do anything wrong.

>Implying Hitler's slash and burn method of economic growth would have been a sustainable model for the Germany he envisioned
Guy was r'tarded.

NEETs have the benefit of having the free time to be perpetually submersed in the news, media, propaganda cycle and to investigate alternative means of viewing the world.

The zeitgeist of chan culture and the internet culture surrounding it has moved sharply to the right with the majority of oldfags being at least libertarian types if not having gone full 1488.

Chans and their users have always been fundamentally contrarian and counter-culture and the biggest and edgiest counter-culture you can embrace in 2016 is radical conservatism/traditionalism.

I hate to break to you user, but you won't feel so ashamed to kill yourself, after all you love a cuck who killed himself.

Hitler killing himself is increasingly a matter of more and more debate. Even if he did there's nothing inherently shameful about it. And there's nothing shameful about giving your children peaceful deaths in their sleep instead of letting them be literally raped to death, and their corpses desecrated, by the Soviets.

I don't think he was a cuck, and it was Martha who killed their children.

Joey probably consented to it though.

Care to point out in what post I said anything about liking Hitler?

I've been merely pointing out in your stupidity in thinking that there exist people being paid to "shill" for a dead man that's universally hated and has no relatives alive that could constitute such organization that pays the above mentioned "shills".

Er ist wieder da

It shows that Hitler was right all along

None exist, but Der Untergang is the closest you'll get to an unbiased representation of Hitler in mainstream media.

Max also makes a decent attempt, but fails towards the end of the movie.

There's a good documentary called "Hitler the greatest story never told"

and one called "Hellstorm"

He basically was though. His wife literally worshiped Hitler and wanted his cock the point that it drove her mad. If Hitler had said the word, Martha would have jumped right into his bed without a second thought, and Joseph would have sat right there, stroking his little, turtlenecked dick.

I hate to break to you user, but there are shills for everything, you need to step up your shill carrer.

Bro everyone knows filipinos are the master race

He is stupid. This is not about paid shill, its about being brainwashed since you were a kid.

They teach in schools that Hitler was a crazy racist and this is why he started a war. They never say that he didn't want the Jewish bankers controlling Germany money, the Jewish industries taking advantage of the people or the Jewish media fabricating lies

Goebbels was the one cucking her, not the other way around. And she went "mad" because she had an extremely painful nerve disorder in her face.

What are you talking about, user?

The good guys won every single major conflict in history.

What does it have to do with attacking Poland? I guarantee you that Jews did not control anything in Germany in 1939.

>There's nothing shameful about being a coward

Yeah, a disorder of not having enough of the Fuhrer's cock in her face