Any psychology fags here? Help me out with a question...

Any psychology fags here? Help me out with a question? If you were bullied when growing up by being called a faggot and other anti gay slurs, is there a higher chance that you will end up being gay or should it have no effect?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if you're a faggot

Depends how weak of a person you are, mentally at least.

No. This is completely fucktarded. No one is going to say, "Well, everyone called me a fag, guess I'll go suck some dick."

Apparently you're just born that gay.

We don't have an answer. We haven't yet been able to isolate the cause of homosexuality with any statistical accuracy. One of the dominant hypotheses in genetics, but we haven't found the gene yet. At the same time, there isn't a clear social link either. Basically we just don't know. This isn't my field of study, so I could be out of date, but this comes from a conversation with colleague of mine working in statistical analysis about 2 months ago.

No calling somebody a fag doesnt turn you into a fag.

However if you're beeing bullied for it all the time, most likely means that you have some character traits.

It will have an effect depending on your personality and how you coped with the bullying at the time, you might have had a strong aversion to the idea and outright rejected it and grow to be deeply homophobic by defining yourself as not gay.

However there are numerous studies that say the idea of identity being imposed can have real and lasting effects, ie blacks being told that they're unintelligent before a test makes them perform worse in line with that belief. So if people impose an identity onto you it may become an option. but it is unlikely, the vast majority of people will not "become gay" however it may make them more open to the idea and raise questions like "maybe I am gay" etc

I think sexuality is fluid. I'm generally not attracted to men nor find them enticing.

But when I see a juicy cock I admit it's a juicy cock. And no, I've never had a gay experience, nor have the desire to try.

so you're female or you're lying, faggot is a faggot

Nope. Male. I don't want a nob in my mouth or ass; but seeing a dick thicker and bigger than yours is a bit tingly I admit.

you find men sexually attractive, you're gay. most women dont want a penis in them either

If they call you a girl, do you turn into a girl?
If they call you stupid, do you lose intelligence?
If they call you a freak, do you suddenly get weirder?

>seeing a dick thicker and bigger than yours is a bit tingly

thats not saying much, you must be a true faggot to like such a wide range of dicks

I have a question for psyche fags.

Have taken several online tests they say I'm +83% for primary psychopathy and +85% for secondary psychopathy.
Narcissist 100%

One test alone said I am not on the spectrum.

I'm nonviolent but very unmotivated. Anything I can do?

Yes.

i dont fuckin know thats why im asking, pls answer im real confused

You can try not taking online tests.

That will not satisfy my curiosity of why I do and feel (Or lack there of) the things I do.

That or end your life before you shoot up a school.

>If they call you stupid, do you lose intelligence?

you should read:

Steele, C. M., & Aronson, J. (1995). Stereotype threat and the intellectual test performance of African Americans. Journal of personality and social psychology, 69(5), 797.

people fall into line with widely held beliefs about them regardless of innate beliefs or ability

That means most women think you're a fucking faggot.

If you're wondering if you're gay, the answer is yes. As the saying goes: OP IS A FAGGOT

>comfortable with his sexuality
>better call him a faggot
Okay my dood

Not a psychfag but this makes me remember an experience i had with bullying/faggotry

In middle school I was bullied by some fat fuck who I thought was a friend. cus he kinda was. We were friends in elementary school. I noticed in middle school he had an attitude problem. Still thinkin we were friends he'd harass the hell out of me and one of my other friends. mostly me, always wanting to touch me somehow be it poking, shoving, hitting the back of my head with his hand. He did this all while being really annoying, sometimes really angry and talkin shit out of nowhere. not gonna lie i thought he wouldve kicked my ass once cus sometimes it was just too much aggression.

anyway, years passed and i found out he is gay. he was gay for me. lol i look back on why he may have acted that way with me. i think he was struggling with his own sexuality at the time and it was his way f dealin with it.

still is a fat fucker with a neckbeard. i bet hes uglier than the stereotypical Sup Forums user. only person to have ever bullied me. ive got no pity for him.

>African Americans
Have they tested non-subhumans?

If someone fucked your butt all throughout your childhood and you had a normal mentality about it, would you love being fucked in the butt as an adult under abnormal circumstances?

You're a fucking fsggot. Stfu live and then die /thread

Most of you people aren't worth the trouble it would be going to prison. Definitely aren't worth taking my own life. Over some idiotic idea that I require vengeance on humanity.
Your ends will come with or without my help. Most of you are retarded and will end up killing each other off, but you know that.

:-)

why do so many women have that star tattoo in the same spot?

Ur a fag and autist

Touchy.

Stop the government from monitoring all your online activity. A VPN will make it look like your physical ip address is from another country, keeping you hidden, anonymous and worry free. Plus you have all the benefits of viewing region locked content anonyourself.club

That just proves their point.

By "bullied" do you mean family members good natured ragging on you and each other, yet it only seemed to affect you?
Pretty obvious no, you were always going to be gay