Do you think white supremacists are cool guys or huge faggots?

Do you think white supremacists are cool guys or huge faggots?

Do you think cool huge guys are faggots or supremacists white?

Reasonable ppl.

Only one thing can be said for sure... OP is a huge faggot.

Sure thing Putin.

>Falling for the white supremacy meme

Are you implying they're not white supremacists?

Are you implying you're not?

I think so?

You seem confused.

That bitch is fine af.

Fucking grungy ass nazi faggot is tapping that while you virgins cry yourselves to sleep.

your standards are low

Why does the thought of her being a trap make me so fucking hard. I mean I really would like some rule 34 of her with a dick. Come on guys, make it happen.

I bet you only fap to the highest quality hentai.

No, I fantasize about chicks I work with and stuff like that

And I'm not saying that chick is ugly, but not quite fine

"White supremacists" is a label created by white society to distance mainstream white culture from the angry, shouting rednecks that you're talking about, and thus to create an inept, ineffectual scapegoat for minority groups and civil rights activist to point their finger at and vilify.

In reality almost all normal, well-adjusted white people are white supremacists in the philosophical sense of the word.
We don't just believe, but know and accept as inalienable truth that people of white northern european descent are statistically more intelligent and better equipped to succeed than any other ethnic or cultural group on the planet. White men and women have been responsible for the vast, vast majority of technological innovation, scientific discovery, economic growth, political organization, and overall advancement of what the world considers modern civilization throughout history. It's controversial and in poor taste to point out, but it's not really debatable. Even whites who absolutely refuse to acknowledge this, even when in the presence only of other white people, know that these are fundamental truths of humanity. Almost no polite, well-heeled white person will acknowledge these truths publicly for fear of shaming and character attacks, but it's fairly obvious that western society wouldn't exist without whites.

Progressives and minority hate to hear what white people figured out a long time ago: that the world is an inherently competitive and unfair place. Growing up in white society ingrains certain ideas in you; and one of them is that the only way to succeed in modern society is to compete, and to be comfortable taking what you can get, where you can get it, while still abiding by the law and being polite. Until the disenfranchised peoples in the US and other primarily white western countries figure this out, they will not succeed as whites have.

yawn

bump

You forgot to put
>pic unrelated

What makes you say that?

We want nations of white people so our children can survive and prosper. There is no argument against that.

I think they are part of a necessary balance.

White supremacists, or racists of any kind, are just mentally deficient cowards who blame their shortcomings on identity politics.

>blame their shortcomings on identity politics

>black lives matter
>sjw
>femists (wage gap, men supposedly get hired in jobs 2 to 1 compared to women, women get paid less for the same job, etc.)

No, I don't waste my time on identity politics.

no no no user

those are called double standards

we ignore those.

Yes, those too.

and they look like this lol

Those groups are just the opposite side of the same coin.

Trips speaks truth, they're equally retarded.

I read on his cap "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN", not "MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN".
What's your problem OP?

Supremacism is stupid.

Nationalism is reasonnable and it's perfectly OK to want to keep strangers out of you own country.

> Red laces
SHARP spotted

>do you think huge faggots are huge faggots?
Yes

>>do you think huge faggots are huge faggots?
>Yes
Nigger detected

This.

This is the typical liberal bias and lies.

/thread

White supremacists are almost always ugly and/or inferior in intelligence, productivity or social capital. It's as if they are compensating for something.

>Do you think white supremacists are cool guys or huge faggots?
They're misguided and misinformed.

If you live in a Western country and you like it and don't want it to change too much you are essentially a white supremacist.

he's literally a white supremacist, though. He runs a Neo-Nazi website

Yes this is true, I remember seeing it on all the jewish media.

So who cares? Doesn't hurt you any.

Any website that isn't far-left is a "neo-nazi" website nowadays.

Show me one attractive white supremacist and I'll eat my hat. Or is the jewish media hiding those?

There's nothing wrong with being white.

Hahah. I grew up with this kid. He once let a guy hit him in the jaw as hard as he could for a fucking cigarette. His mouth was wired shut for a while

So I can't discuss anything that you don't deem important?

Not true. And he's actually a white supremacist and Neo-Nazi.

what a fucking retard

Was he a white supremacist back then or did that come later?

Sure but how is that really important?

That was later. He was some hippy trash kid when i knew him.
ADHD as fuck, though

Yes it is true. You're giving a perfect example of it right now. And your relentless name-calling only serves to make you look sad and desperate.

>Reply to Thread No.719501253

He did have a dreamcast, though, so we would go to his house an play quake while he yelled at his mom.

Hitler.

Nigga was swag af

I have never met any that wasn't a huge faggot.

That wasn't OP's question.

I wonder

No it's not. There are a shitton of popular right wing news sources, yet you act is if there's nothing but MSNBC which the average liberal probably doesn't give a fuck about anyway.

And me name calling? All conservatives do is call people cucks and libtards

>you think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

*I wonder if he'll get bored with his site eventually and drop those views

Wrong. He was following orders and he looks like a fuckboi anyway

Wrong again, faggot.

So thats how you got the AIDS.
notevenonce.jpeg

I been to bitches houses I met on tinder that 10 times worse than that.

Nope. No lie. Went to high school with him.

Moving the goalpost I see.

B266

>shitton
A small bunch of fringe outlets and one mostly-centrist (nowadays) Fox News.

As opposed to the almost complete monopoly on news media in the western world by the Left. And don't act like MSNBC is the only bad one. They're all narrative-driven tabloid trash, all of them. Even Fox.

>I got called a cuck once so i can go around calling everyone neo-nazis
Weird cognitive dissonace you got going there. You can clearly see the fault in the ad hominem when someone else is doing it, but are completely oblivious when you're the instigator.

Nah, just calling it like I see it.

10/10 lads

Define white supremacist. For I am a knight, defender of the realm.

this is just a new version of the older "i uploaded naked pix of my sister" scam months ago.
both are based on exploiting gullible faggots' desire to see this shit.
you visit the page, and get tricked into a survey.
most surveys will also trick you into downloading
malware
ransomware
and other shit.
OP has been doing this for a couple of years now, changing his tactics
and Sup Forums lets him because he pays the mods to look the other way...
====
don't believe me that he pays them?
report his ass... see how long it takes to take this thread down
====
funny how many faggots fall for fake conspiracies, yet they ignore a real one right on Sup Forums.

I went to high school with your mother and fucked her bareback.

You probably did. She's a whore.

Mmmmm legit hot.

get this shit asap used

Hope you're enjoying the pennies you're making. Poor desperate faggot

Waste of time reading. You are racist deep inside and you think everyone else as part of your own psychosis. Get some help man

I would fuck both of those hoes. No lie.

annoying as fuck like vegans or flamboyant gays
specially the Sup Forums posters

>I didn't listen to you but I know you're wrong

The siren call of the bigot.

This. Fuck them dudes feeding the left winged identity politrippin fat girls.

I thank you, Uber-user, for stating the obvious. Attached is your reward. Enjoy your fap, good sir!

I read your post. I wasted my time. Othing factual besides the fact that youre the only one racist in your environment. Thats a type of psychosis that can be treated friend, the first step is accepting it.

Sure... Yeah... Hot.

Wasn't my post. Yet you're still projecting your own insecurities onto it without absorbing it's point and confronting it. Just like any run-of-the-mill bigot. Sad!

huge faggots

Projecting what insecurities? Not everyone feels what mister "everybody is a secret racist" feels. Thats psychosis. His point is invalid. Theres nothing to run from.

>mfw all these newfaggot responses

Holy shit you uncultured fuckle heads watch a movie, read a book.

I think they're stupid, I wouldn't say huge faggots. Realistically, it's best to both only look after yourself and do just enough that others feel beholden to you, just in case you need something that you can't get your hands on personally. Racial hate/pretty much any other kind of baseless hate just gets in the way of your only real purpose, which is to gain. Although, maybe I'm wrong here.

HUGE FAGGOTS
hurrdurr me Cletus. me save muh master race
>by posting on a chinese image board
Do the White race a favor and kill yourselves

>you're p-psychotic!!
>Projecting what?

You're problem is painting his view as "racist" as a cheap means of dismissing it without having to address it. It's not racism, it's base socio-soliptic logic.

Youre right.

Yes you are Mr. Logic can compensate for a loss of empathy and I'll just make sure to end comments with I'm a faggot before anyone calls me out.

Sure thing Chang.

Fag enabler