What do you do when a song you like isnt on spotify? How do you feel knowing you will never hear it on shuffle?

What do you do when a song you like isnt on spotify? How do you feel knowing you will never hear it on shuffle?

download it or buy the cd, spotify is for faggots

>spotify is for faggots
>pays for cds

I use Spotify but I agree. If it bothers you just buy/download the fucking thing.

thats what i do. i just wish i could download it and add it to my list of songs on spotify so i can hear it on shuffle instead of having it put into a stupid playlist for only downloaded songs

Buy or pirate the album because why pay a fucking middleman for audio files

to have all of my music conveniently available on my phone to listen to while driving

>I use Spotify
honestly just leave

But doesn't that encourage bands to NOT put it on spotify? I suppose being on spotify gives them a platform for exposure but I only bought the Fleeting Joy's album "Occult Radiance" because it isn't on Apple Music.

Same with Family Might's "Friends With Elephants" and Library Voices' "Hunting Ghosts."

>play song on Spotify
>[loud alarm noises]

>tagging
>sorting
>renaming
>downloading from slow 3rd worlders (anything obscure or worthwhile)
>finding album art
>having it all die when your computer/harddrive dies
>what.cd is dead and all trackers get caught in the end
>transcodes
>intermittent squeaking/hissing/crashing noises
>niggas going offline halfway through an album
>getting banned
When you can just click on something and hear it right away.

oh yeah, and Tool doesn't have any of their shit on spotify or itunes. supposedly its because they dont want people listening to Tool music without hearing the full album but thats bullshit because its on radio and youtube

Download it from Soulseek

i mean i kind of have to

same, ain't paying for shitty spotify and overpriced albums that came out in the 60s

as much as i hate to admit it, this

yeah, spending 20 bucks on a cd is so much better than 10 bucks a month for all the music i want to listen to

>paying 10£ for a used cd that you permanently own vs. paying 120£ a year for music that you don't even own a copy of
just download your music mate

Google play does that

Download the song and add it to a playlist with the local files feature

i feel like it doesnt really matter if i own it or not when i can listen to the music whenever i want though

>ripping cds apparently aren't a thing

>>having it all die when your computer/harddrive dies
>2017
>not backing up your hard drive with an external HDD
>ever
>i shiggy
sincerely, Sup Forums