Sup Forums what race is this?

Sup Forums what race is this?

Faggot

rat race

Race to the bottom...

Op thinking of getting with african or middle eastern qt for my sons genetics Opinions?

Orc. Definitely orc.

Is gay a race?

human.

trap?

Viking.

ok maybe that was a masculine picture..she plays soccer. worth reproducing?

Probably Native-European or European-American? Could be from Asia also (Iran, Israel, Russia...)

Meat Popsicle

looks germanic to me

You're fucking stupid.
Why is it on the internet every time there is a white woman everyone thinks they're germanic.
Protip: Ethnic germanic peoples are a very very small portion of the white population.
Slavs outnumber them 20 to 1.

caucasian male

NOT EVEN CLOSE! Anglo-Saxons are the most widespread Germanic tribe (UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Western Europe, South-America mostly Argentina, South-Africa) and slavs don't outnumber them 1 to 20 not even close.

That's vague as fuck. What specifically are you wanting him to inherit?

Black women are actually very enjoyable to date, if you want loyalty and not having to buy a bunch of materialistic shit for to "prove" that you love, like a lot of white chicks nowadays, so I totally understand wanting to date them. But I'm not under the impression that I'm doing my possible future kids any "favors" by making them mixed race. Not saying it's gonna have a negative effect on them either mind you, I just don't see exactly what that would do, except in weird cases like sickle cell Tait making them immune to malaria, but shit like that is already unlikely to be a problem in their life unless you decide to move to bumfuck Africa or something.

sickle cell trait*

mean to link

I've dated two black girls. BLACK GIRLS, not niggers, and they were no different than white bitches. It all depends on where they come from, skincolor doesn't make a goddamn difference. Unless of course you're the subrace of your skn color ( NIGGERS, SPICS, WHITE TRASH, GOOKS, SLAVS ETC. )

Looks almost like that shitty "postmodern art" that was basically just a bunch of paint thrown at a canvas.

Not the guy you're responding to btw, just an idle thought I had when looking at your picture.

Perhaps I was too general with my comments. I don't mean to imply that there's no materialistic black chicks in the world, or that there's no non-materialistic white chicks. But it's sure as hell a lot easier to find a non-materialistic black chick than a white chick.

It's more of a cultural thing I guess. As it's been explained to me, and as I've observed for myself, black guys typically have little to no expectations placed on the at any point in their life. Probably due in large part to not having a father figure teaching them how to be providers and such. Black chicks, as a result, are pretty much taught that anything they want in life they're gonna have to get themselves, and that any boyfriend they have is probably just gonna mooch off of them. Then, if the black chick ever decides to try dating outside their race, they're shocked to see that This isn't true of most other races' males.

Basically black men, in black culture, are expected to be provided for, much like lots of upper and middle class women expect to be spoiled. Is it true of all of them? Obviously not. But it's certainly common enough to become a stereotype.