What do you think about this Sup Forums, America's Lady Liberty has turned black?

What do you think about this Sup Forums, America's Lady Liberty has turned black?
csmonitor.com/layout/set/print/USA/Society/2017/0113/Why-an-African-American-Lady-Liberty-graces-US-Mint-s-newest-coin

I don't accept this nigger currency. Therefore I won't own such filth.

Im not even american and this makes me mad.

Not appropriate. Get the nigger off the coin.

No. Just no.

>Why an African American Lady Liberty graces US Mints Newest Coin
Because liberals have bitched for adversity because they have white guilt like a bunch of little faggots.

Who gives a shit? It's a symbol, not a real person.

Aw, poor thing. They changed the imaginary coin lady's ethnicity!?

Who the fuck cares, drama queen.

They are catering to the hypersensitive cunts in the country, and when they see this, they're going to complain why she's black and be offended and claim racism against the government and shit.

This is correct. This coin caters to the people that will hate it so that they have something to rally against.
Eat it up, it's all for you.

What's next, a Harambe memorial coin?

I'll buy a few at a discount when these stupid coins drive down the price of gold. When they stop manufacturing them the price will recover and I can just sell them for melt value at a pawn shop.

I kinda like it. She's pretty.

FUCK NIGGERS

WE

But the 2015 liberty is an anime goddess.

Looks like a halfy.

not really

She's still attractive. (unlike Harriet Tubman. That's a currency portrait to really be unexcited about.)

Shieeet

Harry Tubman is coming soon

WUZ

So what? They could put honey boo-boo on my money for all I care

Eurotrash here. Why 1792? I did read American history but years, man who remembers them.

Ausfag here. Year of founding of the U.S. mint, I think.

They can straight up put a veiny dick on my money. I dont fucking care. Its money.

She should be a Greek lady

In fact America should just be under Greek control they invented the republic after all

Philosophies aren't invented.
The Greeks had a different form of republic; the US is a Democratic-Republic.

Greece is a failed country.