/got/ general

previous

Azor Bryant Gumble

first for the high sparrow

Azor Wu Tang

Emilia Clarke

why didnt they put stoneheart in the show

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

Cause she doesn't matter

Why do you like her

PLEASHHE SHTOP YOURSH SHITSHPOSHTING ANONSH

What's her endgame?

she is pure of heart and her love is unconditional like of a mother

Sry I was gone for a season, I heard /got/ almost got killed. Not shown on screen, still yet to be seen.

thank you uncle benjen

What is the worst great house after Tully, and why is it Targaryen?

I WANT BRAN AND MEERA TO MEET UNCLE REED ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEE

dirty pool, old bean

It is the tyrells, because they are not a great house, just like Tullys.

>worst great house
>Targaryen

Baratheon and Bolton are the worst houses. Stark is also up there, but not the entire house or it's history really, just individuals within it.

Historically Tullys are pretty good. Badass Sesame Street characters during the Dance of the Dragons. Ironborn are always pure shit, as are the Tyrells.

During the books, yes Tullys are worst house, but I'd the Ironborn, Tyrells, and Arryns are all shit as well.

Give it a rest guys

We don't need a general until the new season airs

i need greywater watch NOW

>Bran meets himself and then fucks his daughter

is that in the books or something? all i saw her do in the show is torture cersei

Baka

Thank you, Uncle Benjen.

>Playing pokeman

Look for all we know she might enjoy the Mountain's cock but it's rape to wymyn however...

i dont play that shit game

>being this new

>all i saw her do in the show is torture cersei
a mother's love sometimes manifests itself in punishing her child in the hope that the child will ultimately learn their mistake

Crashing this pokeball.

>Val Wildling
>Van Wilder
What did the Germ mean by this?

There is a difference in light punishment and actual words of wisdom and blatant torture/violence and not a single lesson in sight beyond that of a malevolent and likely imaginary entity.

>Once after learning a kitchen cat was pregnant, Joffrey killed the animal and cut open its belly to see the kittens inside. He showed one of the unborn kittens to his father. Robert was so shocked and angry he hit the boy so hard it knocked out two of his baby teeth

Robert apologists, everybody.

Hemeant eat my benis, old King Aenys

What's his endgame?

either killed by cia or the other way around

Marry Tyrion, save the realm.

Cut off Euron's cock and have Qyburn surgically attach it to him
You think I'm joking

The latest episode was so fulfilling

I don't know, user, it was like a love from the first sight, lol (after 3 season I started from s06e07). I guess I have a thing for big tough-looking ladies. Nutella and Lady Knight are my most favorite women of got.
Last week at work I opend biggest picture of Unella I have on my phone and just starred at her for about an hour, and I felt both so happy and sad at the same time, that's how imbecile I am.

>Guys, I heard your fantasies about my sweet Nutella like million times and I think I'm finally immune to them.
>Nope, I live in my autistic world and in this world she is going to be fine and safe.

That's quite funny considering that's probably how she cope with the situation too, trying to hide in her own world and not think about the rotten cock tainting her inside.

You think he'll meet CIA on the battlefield?

Did Euron steal Theon's canonically gigantic dong from Balon for himself? Is that the secret of his big cock?

Shame Brienne's initial backstory is so borked. Why she would serve Renly who is literally a pretender in every sense, I'll never know.

it's just a standard case of "muh minorfu".
he'll get bored of it soon enough and probably post about mya stone or alys karstark.

>varys or cia
>ever going on the battlefield
>people can only be killed on the battlefield
xd

: (((((((((((((

Even if you might enjoy Mountain's cock in that situation, doesn't mean everyone would. Rape is rape, it's hurtful and humiliating.

FAegon

>Why she would serve Renly who is literally a pretender in every sense, I'll never know

Renly was based. Regardless, Jaime figures it out in S3. She wanted to pork him, but knew she couldn't, so she at the very least wanted to protect him.

Jorah Rule 63.

Azor Duke Lacrosse Scandal

well, zombie gregor probably doesn't enjoy it either. he's forced into it by necromancy and shit.

Gregor is the real victim here.
Unella is accessory to poor gregor's rape.

>Renly was based.
Spotted the idiotic homosexual

how the fuck does his feet remain planted during the blast? the blast should've knocked him off his feet at least if not blasting him into the streets of westeros

Place a good leader on the Iron Throne.

He'll soon learn Dany's not right and that Jon's perfect for the job and kill Dany

>Renly was based.
Undoubtedly, but he was still trying to steal the crown out from under his brother, who was the rightful heir to Robert, and he knew that.

he has two

Azor Milli Vanilli

>Why she would serve Renly who is literally a pretender in every sense, I'll never know.
1) She's stupid
2) She's a woman
3) She had a crush on him
That's literally enough for her to say HEY FUCK SUCCESSION LAWS, and prop up a faggot degenerate would-be usurper as 'rightful.'

His body disintegrates so quickly that the force from the blast never has time to actually affect his position.

Stannis has the only rightful claim to the iron throne

Cersei is probably my least favorite character, but man was it satisfying to see that smug fanatic cunt finally bite the dust.

bro, this isn't your legbeard, tumblr century these events happened at least 400 years before our present time

But he's not a the right kind of leader and he's dead now

Azor Violet Beauregard

wew

>'ll get bored of it soon enough
I hope so because tha whole situation gives me too many feels

>he's dead now
>he fell for that meme.

I SAY AZOR

YOU SAY???

If a Baratheon has to sit on the throne, I'd rather it be Renly than the potential canidates.

That being said, House Baratheon deserves nothing and I hope Gendry never revives it. Can't wait for Stannis to die like a bitch in the books.

What was his endgame?

(You)

Butthole

Azor Children of Thalidomide

Cersei is the real rapist.

ANYONE ELSE RE-READING THE FUCKING BOOKS FROM THE START FOR THE Xth TIME?

Check out this buttblasted Targfag

Thank you, Uncle Benjen.

fuck off ned

Azor Henry Kissenger

Not my mama!

No because the books fucking suck.

I do however rewatch the series, and realize it sucked all along.

>The bold little boy with wild black hair and laughing eyes was a man grown now, one-and-twenty, and still he played his games. "Look at me, I'm a king," Cressen thought sadly. Oh, Renly, Renly, dear sweet child, do you know what you are doing? And would you care if you did? is there anyone who cares for him but me?
The Maester who raised Renly reflecting on the fact that Renly is an attention-whoring faggot.

>Robert was the true steel. Stannis is pure iron, black and hard and strong, yes, but brittle, the way iron gets. He'll break before he bends. And Renly, that one, he's copper, bright and shiny, pretty to look at but not worth all that much at the end of the day.
Donal Noye, the Baratheon Blacksmith who knew Renly as a child commenting on how worthless Renly is

>He knew how to dress and he knew how to smile and he knew how to bathe, and somehow he got the notion that this made him fit to be king.
Olenna Tyrell, master of court intrigue, who's stupid oaf of a son supported Renly

Ned Stark, Jaime Lannister, and basically anyone who knew Renly thought he was utterly worthless. The only positive quotes about Renly are from 1) Loras Tyrell (his gay lover), and 2) Brienne (stupid girl with a stupid crush on Renly).

yeah Renly on the throne would be great, once the white walkers invade Renly would bend over and offer his ass to them and let every living thing on the continent be destroyed.

Reminder that Jon is the Renly to Sansa's Stannis.

A usurper who the people sided with cause they don't like the rightful guy.

Littlefinger will be Sansa's Melisandre, and she will fuck him to get him to kingslay

Azor Japanese people say 'Moshi Moshi' when answering the phone to prove they are not a ghost.

does anyone here have the showsauce where seximeli utters the word Azor Wahey

>Hates X
>Must love Y

Azor Needles found in McDonalds ball pit.

>War of the 5 Kings breaks out
>Stannis has around 3,000 troops
>Renly has over 100,000
And yet Tywin still says "I have felt from the beginning that Stannis was a greater danger than all the others combined."

So basically Renly was a worthless bitch and only tumblr LGBT losers think he was worth a damn

>the books fucking suck
you havent even read them m8.

>Renly decides to take the Iron Throne because he wants the attention
>Believes he's going to kill Robert's trueborn children and his brother Stannis to do so

>Jon
>Takes Winterfell at Sansa's insistence
>Is raised up as King by his vassals, not by his own choice
yup its the same thing, cool story bro

>hover over spoiler
>it's a (You)

Azor one time in college I got hit by a car in the school parking lot on my way to band practice and I didn't tell anybody because I was strangely embarrassed even though it was a pretty cool story.

>Can't wait for Stannis to die like a bitch in the books.
Yeah he totally doesn't have a trap waiting for the Boltons and Freys nears crofter's village. And the Manderly's DEFINITELY aren't going to turn on the Freys. You're so right.